Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Received My Pair From FA Earlier Today Very Pleased With The Quality, My Leather So Soft :pimp: . No The Materials Are Not The Same As The Early 2000 Retro’s Although It Is Much Better Than What JB Has Put Out Through The Years, Look Forward To The Remastered Series. My Pair Is Flawless The Stitching Is On Point Along With The Paint, No Excess Glue.  
I see. To be honest I didn't expect the quality to be on par with 1999 but from what I've seen they do look pretty good in pictures. I'm willing to let the quality slide somewhat if the shape is like the older retroes which is One of the biggest things I was looking forward to with the remastered series. I can't stand the box-looking toebox on newer 4's.

Anyway the remastered series helped the Jordan 1 as they now look closer to how they did in 94 (although I actually liked the 2013 shape).

I see. To be honest I didn't expect the quality to be on par with 1999 but from what I've seen they do look pretty good in pictures. I'm willing to let the quality slide somewhat if the shape is like the older retroes which is One of the biggest things I was looking forward to with the remastered series. I can't stand the box-looking toebox on newer 4's.

Anyway the remastered series helped the Jordan 1 as they now look closer to how they did in 94 (although I actually liked the 2013 shape).
The Shape Is Not Exact To The 99 Model This Is True Especially Within The Toe Box, I Believe The Mold For Several Silhouettes No Longer Exist. Although The Shape On The Colombia’s Does Seem To Be Some What Different Than The Other Retro IVS Which Released In 2012.  

Receipt clearly says 30 days
ALL RETURNS ARE MANAGERS DISCRETION
Why do I picture you banging on a desk saying this? 
laugh.gif

Early delivery scheduled for tomorrow from ndc cant wait to see if the $190 was worth it 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
The Shape Is Not Exact To The 99 Model This Is True Especially Within The Toe Box, I Believe The Mold For Several Silhouettes No Longer Exist. Although The Shape On The Colombia’s Does Seem To Be Some What Different Than The Other Retro IVS Which Released In 2012.  

Finally somebody understands what the hell I'm talking about when I refer to the boxiness of recent retroes. Everyone always either doesn't notice or just says it doesn't matter but to me these details do matter...it changes how the shoe looks anyway. Well on a scale of 1-10 how close is it to the older molds? I took an indefinite hiatus from JB due to this whole mold issue since 2012 (except for all the OG treatment/colored 1's) but I just may scoop up a pair of these...I've been on the fence though as you can see lol

Has anyone compared these to the 1999 pair or any pair of 4's from 2006? I want to know did they revert back to the shape 4's used from 2009 and previous. The new shape for 4's SUCKS. If they just changed the materials then I'm definitely not copping. It's hard to tell unless they are on feet (learned that the hard way with WC 4's smh)
There's two videos like a page back where the shape/mold is discussed enough for you to make an opinion.

Those who copped strictly to resell and went to return them..  Really? just look at yourself and your broke *** hustle

Seriously, is $20-30 profit if lucky worth the hassle? I have absolutely nothing against resellers, they wouldn't exist without eager naive buyers. I just don't understand buying a shoe to resell that will only net a few bucks profit.

Last edited:
Finally somebody understands what the hell I'm talking about when I refer to the boxiness of recent retroes. Everyone always either doesn't notice or just says it doesn't matter but to me these details do matter...it changes how the shoe looks anyway. Well on a scale of 1-10 how close is it to the older molds? I took an indefinite hiatus from JB due to this whole mold issue since 2012 (except for all the OG treatment/colored 1's) but I just may scoop up a pair of these...I've been on the fence though as you can see lol
Watch The Video It Will Answer Questions Which You Have Between The Recent Colombia Release And The 99 Model. 

never been a thread that had so much return talk....... 
laugh.gif

i think the days of dudes bragging they have 5 pairs coming are coming to a end

i know some dude in here was like they have 4 pairs lmao i know he's hot trying to move them now....

it just makes upfront resell take a hit

these shoes will still fetch over retail in the future

glad they're sitting in stores tho

may pick up a pair later this week whenever I can hit the store

it will be a win for people who get rejected on b day and store promotional coupons like VIP rewards store managers be quick to get you into the program but be like nah not on new releases....

bet them suckas sitten they will are going to be quick to take any and all promos coupons to move em...

I got my pair through eastbay and will be here tomorrow thankfully, but the malls down here had a few sizes left but sold out other than youth sizes by the end of saturday. Good quality in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom