Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

^^^ Lily is just an AWG. Lol
& thats perfect 
grin.gif

all this crying 

we all know y'all copping them 7's in July and or them raging bull 5's that are suppose to drop especially if the limited word is dropped

y'all will hand your 190 over quick. not even y'all will hand over your 190x3 if you can stock one to rock one to flip one.....

man some of y'all trippen its 190$ for a mass produce shoe guess what the OG's didn't have god like quality and they didn't even make nearly as many 

don't like return or like mans said sell for retail plus ship.....

you want more shoes you got them, but that comes at a price of craftsmanship.  i never see people cry about quality on a limited release trust on the damn slam dunks they had glue stains galore 

no one said nothing though, why cause limited aka high resell means great shoe no complaints 

JB came up on 190 easily for yall believing they actually up'ed the quality significantly

If you like the shoes buy them, but not cause they slapped some gimmick label like "remastered" on em

Hey guys i'm semi new to Nike Talk (as a poster) and I had a quick question. I bought a pair of green glow 4's the other day and the box had no MSRP tag and no perforations from where it was removed. The shoes look 100% legit, I was just wondering has anyone ever had this happen before? I didn't know exactly where to post this, so I figured this thread would work, and then someone would correct me. I also did a bunch of searching before hand and came up with nothing. Something on topic to the thread, I copped a pair and I love them! Thanks in advance!

Hey guys i'm semi new to Nike Talk (as a poster) and I had a quick question. I bought a pair of green glow 4's the other day and the box had no MSRP tag and no perforations from where it was removed. The shoes look 100% legit, I was just wondering has anyone ever had this happen before? I didn't know exactly where to post this, so I figured this thread would work, and then someone would correct me. I also did a bunch of searching before hand and came up with nothing. Something on topic to the thread, I copped a pair and I love them! Thanks in advance!
Where did you buy them from?

Could be a EU released Pair of Jordan's 

they don't have MSRP on the boxes

:lol: @ people saying others are crying.

I guess the forum should be just "all praise this shoe" instead of honest observations.

I do agree that there is a lot of nitpicking but there is also a lot of realistic feedback in here too.

What I don't get is how it is possible to paint $110 SC II Trainers with paint that doesn't crack, not even after 3 years of intense wearing. And $190 Jordans crack after 3 wears… beats me.

I believe it's the type of paint used, but I could be wrong.

I already seen this coming when I got the shoe. it was either return or just live with it. The paint alone is nothing you can fix or find to match at your local Michael's. lol. But come on guys this whole shoe critic quality man sounding like the old ladys at church. If it really bothers you. buy some sauconys. save that extra 140 + :lol: Maybe then JB will see the decline in sales and increase the "quality" with a new remaster masterd pair. lol

I bought them off Ebay. They said they were 100% authentic and the guy sent me the receipt (although they could have been a receipt to another pair of green glows.) They also look 100% legit. Was just curious if this ever happens and if maybe I have a really really good pair of fakes. I can post pictures later when I get home. Thanks!

Is 23isback.com and marqueesole.com good sites to buy Jordan kicks?? I reference those sites, but I never bought anything from them, help me NT

I bought them off Ebay. They said they were 100% authentic and the guy sent me the receipt (although they could have been a receipt to another pair of green glows.) They also look 100% legit. Was just curious if this ever happens and if maybe I have a really really good pair of fakes. I can post pictures later when I get home. Thanks!

First off welcome to NT. Second your in the wrong thread. Ill help you out.

http://niketalk.com/f/7366/jordan-brand-price-fake-checks

Is 23isback.com and marqueesole.com good sites to buy Jordan kicks?? I reference those sites, but I never bought anything from them, help me NT

There have been threads about these particular sites. If you check the search option and type in the site name it should pop up in a couple of threads. Look here as well.

http://niketalk.com/t/503868/marquesole-com-legit

regarding 23 is back.
http://niketalk.com/t/324421/23isback-is-pulling-some

Last edited:
Marqueesole sells Un-Authorized GM shoes.

23Isback.com I can't answer for that site I've never actually ordered from 23isback or MS, but 23isback do sell used Authentic pairs that they get in, as far as for they're stock for week early purchases IDK.

Idk about 23isback, but marqueesole is known for selling fakes. I think a little bit ago someone named ming that works there said the concords they were selling were fake.

Use the legit check section.

:lol: @ people saying others are crying.

I guess the forum should be just "all praise this shoe" instead of honest observations.

I do agree that there is a lot of nitpicking but there is also a lot of realistic feedback in here too.

Again, I wouldn't be pissed if they had kept their promise of better quality control. Instead we ended up paying reseller prices up front for the same BS.

Remastered was to look and feel like the original with detailed jumpmans. Never did they quality would be A1. Just said wanted true to originals. We just assumed better quality. If not happy send them back

Back
Top Bottom