Conan O'Brien -- Free at Last

Jimmy Kimmel is dressed as Jay Leno right now!
roll.gif

get rid of carson...and put fallon on then..then put conan and jay on at their previous slots. I like fallon's show so I don't want it gone.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

get rid of carson...and put fallon on then..then put conan and jay on at their previous slots. I like fallon's show so I don't want it gone.
Last Call with Carson Daly >>>>>>>>>> Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Who gives a ##%+?

Late night TV beefs are corny.

apparently, a lot of people care. and since it seems like you don't, why did you bother to read/post?

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

If Conan won't move to 12:05, why would it make any sense for him to move back to his old time?

It's matter of principle.

We went through this in 1992, and it turned out fine for everyone, except for Letterman, who is just an angry douche who holds grudges for decades. Late Nightnetwork TV is a dead format. Kimmel and Ferguson are the only things good about it now because they treat it differently and don't take it so seriously.

this is a blessing in disguise, conan is gonna be wild on fox and get to do anything he wants. i wis there was some way we could get him to write a simpsonsepisode or 2

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Who gives a ##%+?

apparently, a lot of people care. and since it seems like you don't, why did you bother to read/post?
I suppose I'd just like to encourage people to concern themselves with more important things than the time slots of TV programs.

Who gives a ##%+?

I suppose I'd just like to encourage people to concern themselves with more important things than the time slots of TV programs.
And naturally, one would use an internet shoe forum as a medium for such an idea, right?

Who gives a ##%+?

who's the say they people don't? aside from concerning ourselves with real world issues, we also like to be entertained.

Who gives a ##%+?

Do you see any of us saying this is more important than the earthquake in Haiti? Or that this should be focused on in the news rather than thehealthcare debate? No. We're discussing something that we are interested in and care about, that's it.

You're not encouraging important things, you just complained about people discussing it. You don't care about it, don't enter the thread, no bigdeal.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

roll.gif
His impersonation is terrible

They even got Cleto acting like Kevin Eubanks too
laugh.gif
Cleto was talking and laughing at the end of every joke
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I almost thought it was a recording how frequent he did it. They usually switch the camera to Kevin when he laughs occasionally. I was just hearing a loud offin the distance laugh for an hr
laugh.gif

Who gives a ##%+?

Shut up douche i can multi task.

good for conan. i hope he burns nbc and takes his staff elsewhere. i saw conan on fox the other night lol on the simpsons aniv. show.

I guess my whole "thing" stems from my dislike of people that place too much importance on entertainment, especially TV & Film. (See: Avatardepression thread.)

I haven't read the thread, so I'm not sure if it's happening here, but it just kinda irks me when I see a story like this on CNN, etc.

My bad for taking it out on y'all.
laugh.gif

Carry on.

why does everyone keep saying i miss the masturbating bear when he only came on the show once or twice a year??

Back
Top Bottom