Concord and Cool Grey XIs this year. PRODUCT CODE ON PG 1.

Or Maxing out my 5000 Credit Card!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Getting my hands on as many pairs as possible. especially after seeing what happened with the jams...people CRAZY these days

if they are GR then I would expect them to hit Canada - most other big releases hit canada (CDPs, Vs pack, VIIs pack, Space jams)

if they are GR then I would expect them to hit Canada - most other big releases hit canada (CDPs, Vs pack, VIIs pack, Space jams)

Originally Posted by raptors29

I have both of them, but back-up pairs can't hurt huh?

Not at all.
pimp.gif

And I'm surprised you didn't come in here like many others would and say the quality is going to be trash without seeing the pictures and that yourRetros were better.
laugh.gif

We all know it won't be the same. But damn, concords are my favorite, so I can't pass on this release.

so whats the diffrence between xi highs and the xi 3/4 high. i know the space jams were 3/4 highs. are the og concords and cool greys really a liitle higher inthe ankle. i have never owned a og pair of xi's. the oldest pair i have is the 06 dmp xi and those look like the same height as the 09 space jams and cdpxi's.

Originally Posted by riddla713

so whats the diffrence between xi highs and the xi 3/4 high. i know the space jams were 3/4 highs. are the og concords and cool greys really a liitle higher in the ankle. i have never owned a og pair of xi's. the oldest pair i have is the 06 dmp xi and those look like the same height as the 09 space jams and cdp xi's.

There is no XI high. There are the mids (3/4) and the lows.

yea i saw this news on theshoegame.com...and bout 2 other sites i check out...so it may be true because they are usually on point...if so im sure all the REALJORDAN HEADS are excited...ill cop 2 pair of the concords and one pair of the cool greys for sure....i got money on deck!!!!!!! lets go!

Originally Posted by polojordanhead

yea i saw this news on theshoegame.com...and bout 2 other sites i check out...so it may be true because they are usually on point...if so im sure all the REAL JORDAN HEADS are excited...ill cop 2 pair of the concords and one pair of the cool greys for sure....i got money on deck!!!!!!! lets go!

if the quality is the same as the recent space jams . . . real jordan heads should be depressed, not excited . . .

Back
Top Bottom