Concord and Cool Grey XIs this year. PRODUCT CODE ON PG 1.

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

Originally Posted by polojordanhead

yea i saw this news on theshoegame.com...and bout 2 other sites i check out...so it may be true because they are usually on point...if so im sure all the REAL JORDAN HEADS are excited...ill cop 2 pair of the concords and one pair of the cool greys for sure....i got money on deck!!!!!!! lets go!

if the quality is the same as the recent space jams . . . real jordan heads should be depressed, not excited . . .
i have spoken.

Originally Posted by SC415

Damn this these releases will be crazy.
fixed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Originally Posted by bigj505

im gonna cop a few pairs... flip some... use the flip/hype money to cop 00s/OGs... keep 2 2010 retros too.
worked for the space jams... will work for these
pimp.gif
^^^^You're late with that, but welcome aboard that ship
At this point, I'm willing 2 school as many newbies 2 do the same
u of all people should know im not late... been doing this for yrs.
its not hard to do at all. good luck on ur schooling.
speaking of schooling, you really should learn how 2 give credit where credit is due and put me in your sig as a referance
Unless you feel you are better than me or something
laugh.gif
i really feel like slapping the %+%! out of you "mr nike talk". your not SHlT, stop talking like your somebody.

The Concords released in October 2000, so it would be exactly 10 years if they release again this October. I hope this is true.

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

Originally Posted by raptors29

I have both of them, but back-up pairs can't hurt huh?

Not at all.
pimp.gif

And I'm surprised you didn't come in here like many others would and say the quality is going to be trash without seeing the pictures and that your Retros were better.
laugh.gif

We all know it won't be the same. But damn, concords are my favorite, so I can't pass on this release.

I didn't do that because it's stupid. People always coming in threads like this tryna brag, like they're the only ones with Jordans from 10+ yearsago. I've learned my lesson from the XI/XII pack. Don't sell your older pair, just because a new pair is coming out. You'll be very disappointed. Iwas pissed when I felt my CDP XIs.

^^^ lmao that why you wear all of your shoes, buy what you like and wear tha F with them. dont sell it then you will regret of selling them

Originally Posted by FPSee

im gonna cop a few pairs... flip some... use the flip/hype money to cop 00s/OGs... keep 2 2010 retros too.
worked for the space jams... will work for these
pimp.gif
^^^^You're late with that, but welcome aboard that ship
At this point, I'm willing 2 school as many newbies 2 do the same
u of all people should know im not late... been doing this for yrs.
its not hard to do at all. good luck on ur schooling.
speaking of schooling, you really should learn how 2 give credit where credit is due and put me in your sig as a referance
Unless you feel you are better than me or something
laugh.gif
i really feel like slapping the %+%! out of you "mr nike talk". your not SHlT, stop talking like your somebody.
roll.gif

Wow, so this is really legit? Amazing. I have two pairs of Concords and one pair of CGs, I'm gonna have to start rocking them hard now I guess.

eek.gif
Both are definitely copped, no matter how much work I have to do toget the cash to drop on these.

Back
Top Bottom