Concord and Cool Grey XIs this year. PRODUCT CODE ON PG 1.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Originally Posted by wagonracer7

Chief Ediri wrote:

I hope this isn't true.
Why the f*ck not?! Forget it I don't even want to know...

I just don't want a shoe so many others will have.
I swear I hate when people say stupid/selfish +$%! like this. Get over yourself, what did you think happened with the Spacejams?
indifferent.gif

And I have both of these, wouldn't mine another pair.

QFT.

I dont even know what to say. I stood in line for the SJs all night and I really dont look forward to doing it again but then you said the magic words Abraconcord cool grey cadabra!!! Poof, I'm already lined up out side the footlocker.

Concords= WAAYYYY overrated IMO
Cool Greys with 2009 Brand Jordan quality=
sick.gif

I will cop Cool Greys, but I will make a stand and refuse that retail price tag. If I'm able to scoop DS '01 Cool Grey for reasonable price this year,it'll be double the fun.

glasses.gif

Mr718, appreciate the info

The op's info has usually been on point in the past, I lurk in JB but theres some nters in here that I havnt seen for awhile
pimp.gif

Concords
pimp.gif

I never been much of a fan of the Cool Greys so I might pass.

But
sick.gif
at the JB quality. I get sick of looking at these 09 Space Jams.

JB is gonna break me.

howeva-i will put down the money for these, and purchase 2 pairs each...hopefully thanks for the info though!-appreciated now buy my columbia 11s
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

Chief Ediri wrote:

wagonracer7 wrote:

Chief Ediri wrote:

I hope this isn't true.
Why the f*ck not?! Forget it I don't even want to know...

I just don't want a shoe so many others will have.

so you are saying you only like shoes that are limited. So you want a shoe that is super limited and made out of dog s*** over a GR of the
concords. YOU'RE A HYPEBEAST

Its really no different from you guys buying OGs/older retros to rock. I just want something different. I didn't buy Space Jams for the same reason, ifthat makes me a hypebeast, then so be it.

All Jordans are for the most part are GRs, so IDK whats the big deal.....IDC if you're buying a shoe and you're a true fan of sneakers or just seeing afew people with them, just the ones wore never had a pair of Jordans in their life until the Space Jams or any hyped up release to fit in. It's not reallyimportant to really create a argument about it, so I'll leave it alone. It's just a personal opinion.

Back
Top Bottom