Concord and Cool Grey XIs this year. PRODUCT CODE ON PG 1.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Concords= WAAYYYY overrated IMO
Cool Greys with 2009 Brand Jordan quality=
sick.gif

I will cop Cool Greys, but I will make a stand and refuse that retail price tag. If I'm able to scoop DS '01 Cool Grey for reasonable price this year, it'll be double the fun.

glasses.gif

Mr718, appreciate the info

Dont freaking complain about the quality then go and buy it. jesus christ.. and this year is gonna be amazing.

O man i hope this is true!!!! I hope they r GR cuz if so i just my local spot 20min b4 opening time and still copp just as i did for the space jams! In caseyou're wondering im in LA. Can someone tell me what QTF means thanx in advance

cannot wait for these... SJ MOLD OR NOT, i`ll be picking up a 3-4 pairs each .. i guess my 2000 retros will be kept DS.. thank you JB...

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

O man i hope this is true!!!! I hope they r GR cuz if so i just my local spot 20min b4 opening time and still copp just as i did for the space jams! In case you're wondering im in LA. Can someone tell me what QTF means thanx in advance

Quoted For Truth

^^ thanx man i was always like what the &@#% does that mean, theres a few acronyms i dont knw that r on here

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Concords= WAAYYYY overrated IMO
Cool Greys with 2009 Brand Jordan quality=
sick.gif

I will cop Cool Greys, but I will make a stand and refuse that retail price tag. If I'm able to scoop DS '01 Cool Grey for reasonable price this year, it'll be double the fun.

glasses.gif

Mr718, appreciate the info
and yet I bet you buy both. Im mos def copping at least one pair of each, need to get my 11 game up
glasses.gif

Man they are killing it in 2010 so far and we only 10 days in...Those both might require double coppage

The thought of the cool greys, just the cool greys, with the recent molds... just feels like it's going to come out looking like *%%*. The concords on theother hand I don't mind with the new molds.

Concords in the fall is great. CG's around Christmas is even better. Knowing that my shoe game will get a lot better in 2010: priceless. I'm up to like10 pair this year, hopefully I can get them all.

My dmp's are already starting to yellow. Space jams will start to yellow after a year. Yes, I'm hating because I'll probally try to get thesereleases, only to be forced to get them from resellers because Eastbay and local stores sell out.

Back
Top Bottom