Concords...QS? Vol. Right now?!

Originally Posted by Spiceman80

i'm confused about this. Why were these stuck in a warehouse since last year, when every store across the US sold out of them within minutes? This release caused lots of damage, fights and other things. Now 6 months after initial release they decide to sell the leftovers. I really don't get this.

They weren't leftovers bro. This was a TRUE restock. Nike/JB reps were all over the place.

^*Wishes they would've taken about 3 or 4 FSRs & put them on Nikestore.
mad.gif

I haven't been seeing these pop up on Ebay like I thought they would at least not in my size range (12-13). Hope most of those people who got them decide to sell rather than keep, lol.

People who copped are very lucky.

Wish I was in indy to to cop one paire since I don't have mine.

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

whats a reasonable price to sell these at? I really need the money and my friend really wants them. not trying to rip him off but not trying to give them away either.

So much for the term "friend".

i heard about this on kream and was so disappointed to find out that they werent doing phone orders

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I just got 1. I had 1 already. I'm going on a trip next week so I wasn't trying to buy a bunch and go through the trouble of selling them.
Good stuff right there, nice score OP!

Those still looking for their pair were probably better off not clicking on this thread
laugh.gif

I wish I would have had an Indy connect.

By the way, a NTer by the name of woodro works for Finishline and he claimed Finishline had a big shipment of Concords waiting in a warehouse. This may be where they came from.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^There Was A 2 Pair Limit

At first, it was one pair....but after a while, they said forget it....hell, I bought 6 pairs,  my dude bought 14.....even Windy City Sole came here & bought 40 pairs. If it weren't for resellers, those pairs would still be sitting (just like every other release)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
CDUNK wrote:

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

whats a reasonable price to sell these at? I really need the money and my friend really wants them. not trying to rip him off but not trying to give them away either.

So much for the term "friend".
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
like brothers maaaaaaaaaaaaaan

How many did they get? It sounds like they got more there than any single store in the country got on release day.

When did the renovations start? Was it after the concord release, which Im assuming. I ask because theres a store near me doing big renovations and Ive heard that its one of the top selling stores around.

WOW that's a lot. I don't know about more than niketowns but I could see that being the most out of a non-niketown store.

Back
Top Bottom