Condoms in Relationships Vol. Allowed??

Would you keep condoms while in a committed relationship reppin Team Raw??

• Deff, I gotta stay strapped

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Na, Theres no need

• Eh, Ill grab em if I need em

• Total voters
for all you guys pulling out, i hope you know there is still a risk.

My girl doesnt like bc so i keep the condoms on deck.

If its a quick session i go raw and pull out, but if i want the session to last i put the jimmie on

..My girl came at me today asking if I still have condoms and why do I need them if we dont use them. She feels like having condoms in the wallet as a committed dude is wrong.. kinda like a gateway to cheating

..I do have condoms, not in my wallet but still.. I came up learning to always have the rubber on deck. You know how many yambs I done missed out on buns because I wasnt strapped.. 2!
laugh.gif
So, what exactly is the issue here then? 

-Girls cheat on the BFs errrrday B. I love my girl, I trust her, but I've been cheated on in the past so I'm not gonna walk around being like "My girl would never do that"

-I'm not ready to be a father.

Most people that think they are unlucky, are in reality just careless.

I'll join #teamraw when I'm get married

This

Aint no raw cookie worth 18 years. Women be wanting kids man ion trust not one of em

Terrible rationale

If you have a serious woman with goals then she isn't trying to get knocked up

I swear some of y'all have trust issues and relationships with a 0% trust factor

Aint no raw cookie worth 18 years. Women be wanting kids man ion trust not one of em

Terrible rationale

I swear some of y'all have trust issues and relationships with a 0% trust factor

You do realize that most women's goal is to have a baby, no matter what the hell they tell you, they want a baby.

Especially if they think they're in love.

Last edited:
If I'm tryna go multiple rounds then round 2 starts with a condom if it's right away due to me pulling out round 1. OP if you want to keep your condoms use my reason.

Starting round 2 with round 1's remnants can get you messed up.

Terrible rationale

You do realize that most women's goal is to have a baby, no matter what the hell they tell you, they want a baby.

my gf has money saved in account specifically for abortion if need be.......find a real woman b

and yes, that might be too real.....
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Went to team strap-up when we got married. She got off BC and we weren't looking to have kids right away. I got some at the house still. But before we got engaged, i didn't keep any at the house. 

I want that care free nut off in the wife without a care in the world praying for a child. That's a blessing

i still have a couple from when i was single (almost a year ago)

always good for them bloody days :evil:

The only time my ex made me use a condom was when she was on her period. Honestly it was horrible I would've rather had a blood on my stick.

My wife and I are extremely careful...

I'm still too young / irresponsible to bring life into this world.

My lady is on bc and i go in wrapped most the time.

If jimmie aint wrapped im pullin out...

Ain't tryin to be a daddy yet.

There's a time and a place for women with goals and someone who is trustworthy

Again this is another NT bubble thread; if this is how you feel about every chick you sleep with you are clearing hanging around the wrong women

Last edited:
I have never used condoms with girlfriends, which then equated to having several "I'm late" talks 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom