Condoms in Relationships Vol. Allowed??

Would you keep condoms while in a committed relationship reppin Team Raw??

• Deff, I gotta stay strapped

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Na, Theres no need

• Eh, Ill grab em if I need em

• Total voters
One reason why my My last 2 long relationships ended was because I always wrapped up. Straight up refused to go raw. I was pulling out too.

I'm deathly afraid of having kids before I want to, so I take every precaution that I can.

I regret nothing

Last edited:
I'm in team raw.

So only if you're in a relationship where you know she'll bang unsavory ppl or you got feeling she dirty from jump. That's a rare type of relationship though.

Last edited:
tired.gif
no more teamraw for me. cant put all responsibilty on my gf (she takes the pill). 

Last edited:
I was with my last girl for a year and a half for like 4 months I would always stay strapped after that it was nothing but going in raw. Still kept the rubbers tho foe them days that aunt flow would visit. No damns given :pimp:

Team raw for almost 2 years with my girl...she ain't on the pill but she gonna get on it.

She'd prolly raise hell if she found some condoms on me :lol:

team raw and no pill?

u sprayin and prayin?

pull out?

ok with having kids?

I am confuse ...

:x :x :x

For all #TEAMRAW members, is your girl on the pill or you just pullin out?

No pill pray and pull out and live with the excitement of waiting if I got off Scott free lol but seriously. I just pull out been good for me so far.

Jimmy now and forever unless relationship of 5+ years and on the pill.

Im about to turn 20.

So probably will be on #TeamStrapped until im 40.

I wish more girls would be on the pill, nothing better than seeing the amount she oozes out, nomsayin.

Been with my girl for 9 years and I haven't used a condom in about 8 years.

There is no reason for you to have condoms in your wallet unless you plan on cheating on her. I mean if you have some around your house I wouldn't say throw them out because you might encounter a situation in which you might need one with your girl (if shes switching birth control, misses a pill, etc). I did have a bag of condoms that I found in my closet but they expired in 2008 :lol:.

But like I said, carrying a jimmy in your wallet when your girl is on BC? No reason for it.

My girl has an IUD and I plan on never using a condom again in my lifetime. :smokin

Ditto, minus 3 years.

I ain't touched a rubber in so long. The thought of putting one on is a straight buzzkill.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom