Confessions

It way more discrete than that unless you are looking for a a large *** coffe cup that won't happen

There's fake booty nowadays fam in flesh light form it's portable too

Nah I'm good on that bruh that's to much work
The Fleshlight is better because its the same (I'm assuming) sensation without actually physically touching you hands

Tried the white girl over new year's....but only put a pinch on my gums just to taste it and :x It smells like gasoline and just numbs your gums a little. Who the hell would pay so much $$ for this crap? Won't do it again and don't recommend.

Wait you only did a gummy?

I don't have a an addictive personality. All things come to and end for me. But I'd say it's my favorite drug that I've done.

I got a family now so I no more for me.

And also people with tattoos on their face = cocaine played a factor.

I'm not happy.

I'm happy now. Situation hasn't changed much, but my thoughts and motivation has. Little things piss me off, but it's all about looking at the good. I also love just about everybody (until you give me a reason not to) and wish we all saw each other as brothers and sisters.

My "friends" aren't really my friends. If I don't call them, we'd go months, possibly longer without speaking. Got tired of feeling like I need to beg to hang out with them. So now, I just don't hit them up. Doesn't bother me though.

bought my first Harley at 19, and a truck at 20. Made more money than ever before and had some fun. Did all this ll in 2015. Record year for me. Gonna make 2016 even better.
Dog

all them, we'd go months, possibly longer without speaking. Got tired of feeling like I need to beg to hang out with them. So now, I just don't hit them up. Doesn't bother me though.

Are you me?

I did that same thing last year. It's crazy

Only on hits me up. Other only when they need something

It's crazy how fast things can change.
Everything is literally falling into place.
It's January and we're off to a great start...

It's crazy how fast things can change.
Everything is literally falling into place.
It's January and we're off to a great start...

Same here man. My life def changed in a matter of weeks. Couple good things happening to me now tho, work and girl related. Can't remember the last time life was going this well.

Last edited:
I am a drug addict and no one knows, not my fam not my friends...well don't have any friends anymore, but yeah no one. Been so for 8 years been in methadone maintanance for 3ish years now. 

I scratch my *** and in between my toes and smell it.

I am a drug addict and no one knows, not my fam not my friends...well don't have any friends anymore, but yeah no one. Been so for 8 years been in methadone maintanance for 3ish years now. 

Well someone knows now.

Stop that stuff man.

Dog

all them, we'd go months, possibly longer without speaking. Got tired of feeling like I need to beg to hang out with them. So now, I just don't hit them up. Doesn't bother me though.

Are you me?

Same here bout its my close cousins I would a group text everyone on Tuesday to hang out saturday and when saturday came they said "things came up last moment" happen every time never fails so i gave up. now i get a text from them to hang out once every 4 months, they would always tell me "happen we barely see you" type of spill, i just give the *you aint foolin noone* look. I've been the 'black sheep' of the family always going against the grain only to find out most of the time im right at the end. So i know my place when it comes to family. But my close homies i grew up with on the other hand they loyal af i consider them my family, i was down at one point and the homie let me hold 5k, its been 6 years and i finally paid him back and he never ask when im gonna pay him back, not even once.  i can honestly as my waters thicker then blood. 

Dog

Are you me?

Same here bout its my close cousins I would a group text everyone on Tuesday to hang out saturday and when saturday came they said "things came up last moment" happen every time never fails so i gave up. now i get a text from them to hang out once every 4 months, they would always tell me "happen we barely see you" type of spill, i just give the *you aint foolin noone* look. I've been the 'black sheep' of the family always going against the grain only to find out most of the time im right at the end. So i know my place when it comes to family. But my close homies i grew up with on the other hand they loyal af i consider them my family, i was down at one point and the homie let me hold 5k, its been 6 years and i finally paid him back and he never ask when im gonna pay him back, not even once.  i can honestly as my waters thicker then blood. 
That's good friend my dude
Wish I could have em like that but ain't no thing

What as it that I heard? If you honestly love someone and they don't want you it's selfish to try to keep them for yourself. Making them happy is your objective... With or without you. That should be your objective. A big sacrifice but love still triumphs all.

I'm turnt boys

As many of you remember from my last post I have abandoned all religions. This is slowly causing a distance between me and my sisters. They are both super religious(I'm expecting both to call themselves preachers soon) and it's too much of a torture being around them and listening to Jesus this Jesus that and not losing my mind. It's causing me to find excuses not to call or text them. The scary thing is I'm ok with this. :smh:

I'm with y'all on the not hitting anyone up thing.. Sometimes it bugs me that I really don't care to see anyone. But as of right now I'd like to crawl up in a hole and not come out for a long time.

Got into an accident this morning that was my fault. On the bright side, I damaged parts of my car that had minor damage on it already but been meaning to fix. Still gotta shell out $$ and waste time getting it to the shop tho :smh:

This week I start class, my 2nd IT certification, and GMAT. Basically studying for 4 subjects and working full time. Also I've been clean for about 3 weeks (no cigs no nothing) so that might give me more energy to bust my *** this year..

No lie I met a jawn in a club few weeks ago and I was feeling as she was me. She talked to me first. I did the skilful pickup artist technique and befriend everyone she came with. Find out she's only a town away (both of us were in SF mind you) and get her number and IG. I do nothing with them and she contacts me. I don't want to bring her down with me overall if you can dig.

How would a woman feel if you talk to a guy in the club, established a date, he pays for everything, goes well only to have him say "yeah when I first saw you and you came to me I was high as **** on cocaine?"

I can't be with anyone b

As many of you remember from my last post I have abandoned all religions. This is slowly causing a distance between me and my sisters. They are both super religious(I'm expecting both to call themselves preachers soon) and it's too much of a torture being around them and listening to Jesus this Jesus that and not losing my mind. It's causing me to find excuses not to call or text them. The scary thing is I'm ok with this. :smh:
Family is everything fam. Keep the relationship with your sisters even if you don't agree with their views

I treated my oldest youngest sister like trash growing up (Verbal & Physical Abuse) out of jealousy

Lost her trust & love towards me as the oldest brother and she bonded more with my younger brother instead

My wake up call was my mom showing me a picture of me as a kid holding her as a baby and told me you always wanted to hold her all time and what happened to the bond in this picture

Moms saying that brought me at 21 to a heavy sob fam I lost it big time

I've cooled down and gotten better working on my relationship with her since she went off to college

Family is everything fam. Keep the relationship with your sisters even if you don't agree with their views

I treated my oldest youngest sister like trash growing up (Verbal & Physical Abuse) out of jealousy

Lost her trust & love towards me as the oldest brother and she bonded more with my younger brother instead

My wake up call was my mom showing me a picture of me as a kid holding her as a baby and told me you always wanted to hold her all time and what happened to the bond in this picture

Moms saying that brought me at 21 to a heavy sob fam I lost it big time

I've cooled down and gotten better working on my relationship with her since she went off to college

I understand you but it's hard since I'm already behind with my family. I met them in 2010 because my dad wasn't the greatest person and I believe intentionally kept us apart. My life could be a VH1 movie. Especially since one of my sister's is a playwright?

Damn NT, the girl I had been with used to always get in arguments with me because she didn't like I smoke herb, but she has had many drunken crazy episodes so I would always stand my ground and say she has no room to tell me not to do something that relaxes me, when she drinks like that.

Friday I had been doing a lot of thinking, and I brought up how I don't think we have much of a future if this is always going to be an issue and if I stop smoking it would be for me and not because someone else wants me to stop, so she went out and got hammered and banged some other guy, like wow.... I cut off all contact with her but damn that was kinda rough.

Damn NT, the girl I had been with used to always get in arguments with me because she didn't like I smoke herb, but she has had many drunken crazy episodes so I would always stand my ground and say she has no room to tell me not to do something that relaxes me, when she drinks like that.

Friday I had been doing a lot of thinking, and I brought up how I don't think we have much of a future if this is always going to be an issue and if I stop smoking it would be for me and not because someone else wants me to stop, so she went out and got hammered and banged some other guy, like wow.... I cut off all contact with her but damn that was kinda rough.

Damn that is rough man. Always sucks. Just roll one & take your mind off it.

Damn that is rough man. Always sucks. Just roll one & take your mind off it.

For sure. It still blows my mind how someone who claimed I meant so much to them and cared about me the way they saidhad another guy to bring home within hours and she felt the need to tell me about it to spite me. It's cool tho, I spent last night smoking and chilling with a female friend of mine that she hates (she called while I was with her, ignored it), and am meeting up with another one tonight. I'll be just fine :smile:

Last edited:
Don't look back fam. Let her burn in that fire she set.

Fight any temptation to talk to her until you're completely over her. Then you can be frank, IF you even care to speak at that point.

When a woman wants you to not do something and she's just as guilty of a vice, it's usually her trying to control you or her looking for justification to step out on you. I doubt that she was concerned about your health or consequences of smoking if she slipped and fell on another **** that quick.

Last edited:
Yeah man, my ex ended up running off to another guy kinda same way it all went down with you. It sucks, I feel your pain. Just move forward no looking back.

Back
Top Bottom