CONFIRMED: JORDAN OLYMPIC CELEBRATION PACK VII (with real pics)

dam
smh.gif
...my heart is in pain again...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Clear Soles?!?!..i just now noticed that...thats crazy
The whole sole is not clear , it seems to just be the middle plate .

I think the majority of the sole is clear. The black outriggers are rubber.

Look under the midfoot. You'll see a transparent sole.

And taken for what they are worth, an ode to the '92 Barcelona Olympics, and not just some JB brain fart, they are nice. Now if they made all that up,shame on them.

I refuse to purchase any JB shoe outside of the packs in '08....This is a damn disgrace...thx now i can spend my money hunting grails....
smh.gif

whoever made these better keep yourself under the radar cuz if your identity is known you best believe you are going down......Gentry is an idiot.

i said it in the beginning and i'll say it forever. these are the new "Breds" cause they look just like Wonderbread!
roll.gif

And nobody has ever had the set to give gentry a piece of there mind, no one has ever called this dude out.. Im real mad at MJ right now he,s letting gentrystraight $+@#$ his legacy off. ayo we need to take this to congress or something this is worse then roids in sports somethings not right at JB.

Yea these are terrible but I still would like to have them as a showcase shoe in my collection, as to what made me actually retire from collecting. I wouldlike the general release date info cuz that will officially be it for me. Thanx JB its been real.

^^^^ I wouldn't be surprised if Tinker blew his brains out after seeing these.
Seeing these pics is like seeing tub girl for the first time..........Total shock!!! Any little bit of integrity that JB might have had is gone now. What wouldpossess anyone to think this is a good idea?

Back
Top Bottom