CONFIRMED: JORDAN OLYMPIC CELEBRATION PACK VII (with real pics)

Gentry was seeing colors when he came up with this idea he needs 2 lay off that E it's making the brand look bad first the vi's and now these shame onhim

After the packs of 08' theres really nothing left....and these VII's are making me a believer.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

...They make fakes look good.
I just realized that it is a legit shoe.
laugh.gif

Wonder if there are even fakes like these..
frown.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
sick.gif

i dont understand why they are releasing a variation olympic vi and an olympic vii
just not making sense right now
sometimes i really think jb puts the ugliest stuff out on purpose to see how the audience will react

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

i dont understand why they are releasing a variation olympic vi and an olympic vii
just not making sense right now
sometimes i really think jb puts the ugliest stuff out on purpose to see how the audience will react

And they react the same every time.....they register their disgust here on NT then go stand in line with $$$$$ in hand.

roll.gif
what can you do? that's jb for you. there just milking thejordans to the death lol i see these 7's being popular amongst younger pre-teen kids. as for me eh not sure if i get em or not. the colors are weird.it's creative but weird.
laugh.gif

I think this should be the release where people finally get a clue! I never thought I'd say this but, I would rather wear LBJ's line!

MAN WHAT WHERE THEY THINKING ON THESE ?????? THEY MAKE THE OLYMPIC VI'S LOOK GOOD AND THERE AS UGLY AS FAT MAN WITH NO SHIRT ON!!!!!

I posted awhile back in this thread and voiced my opinion, which was one of disgust. Has anyone said that they liked these yet or said that they would cop outof curiosity? I highly doubt it and don't feel like going through 14 pages

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

I posted awhile back in this thread and voiced my opinion, which was one of disgust. Has anyone said that they liked these yet or said that they would cop out of curiosity? I highly doubt it and don't feel like going through 14 pages

i said i would copp if i seen updated pic of the VII because they could of changed the design concept of the VII. the pic of the VII we seen in the threadwas made in 07 it is 08 so thats why i said i need updated pic of the design

these are actually pretty hot consider how wack the g@y pride 6 was.... seriously i'd cop these easy

these are actually pretty hot consider how wack the g@y pride 6 was.... seriously i'd cop these easy

Back
Top Bottom