CONFIRMED: JORDAN OLYMPIC CELEBRATION PACK VII (with real pics)

what the...you know what i cant say anything...im too busy throwing up ...come on Gentry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GENTRY's an undercover brotha trying to come out the closet with every shoe he approves. the day the jordan basketball shoe died was when jordan stoppedwearing J's on his way to another championship and the beginning for a fruit like gentry to take advantage of a legacy to make money and express his dyingneed to let everyone know he's a fruit that prefers the company of 6'7" men that are athletic.

gentry we get the picture and know you are a fruit! now put back the Jordans that created this brand and release them you FREAK!!!!!!

Copped x3!!!

But seriously, this shoe and a few upcoming others have made me very stringent on which shoes I buy. More money in my pocket. Older Jordans FTW!!!
grin.gif

Its not stupid...all the thugs wear fakes that look EXACTLY like that...sooo JB says..I will make fake looking shoes!

I have little respect for JB, after seeing this...I will get two remaining packs, and call it quits

AND who says gentry made these?

from now on.....before JB releases a shoe they should ask themselves, would jordan wear these?

anyways those shoes are terrible.

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

Not a Fan but thought i would let the NT fam see them first.
I assume these will go with those gay pride VI's? no dis-respect!
I have had these for awhile, just thought they were an unreleased samples and an ugly one at that!
But on ISS I come apon this ;

[table][tr][td]rex23aj
wrote:
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hello, I have heard something about a special pack of Jordan VII inspired by the work of Miro (artist of Barcelona) the relationship between everything is for the Olympics Games held in Barcelona in 1992. I have been told that the pack comes exclusively in Barcelona in July and one month later is the General release.[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]MJO23DAN
wrote:
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Post a reference or link and try again when you find concrete information.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Just confirmed the PACK, first pic. That I said, release at Barcelona in July the 5th, and one month later worldwide release. Really limited release.

Here are the pics I have of them. A pretty typical Bastardization of a classic Jordan, as to be expected from the powers that be at JB that have destroyed the wonderful now disgraced legacy of one of the greatest brands ever! ..I rant!

It said that i truly wish JB would just fold and close the doors now. I used to be the biggest Fan, I guess I still am just pre 2006.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I didn't read the reaction but I'm sure no one is happy.

This is a mess
roll.gif

I've been waiting to get some decent 7's for a while a I get THIS?!?!

Thank GOD for Hares
tired.gif

Wow. Just wow. I have just read through the last 15 pages of this post with my jaw on the floor.

Wholly unnaceptable and wholly unbelievable that anyone in their right mind would design, approve and release this monstrosity.

Everytime you think it cannot get any worse......

Back
Top Bottom