CONFIRMED: JORDAN OLYMPIC CELEBRATION PACK VII (with real pics)

Damn I thought those 6's were bad...these make the VI coppable...but defecate on both of them overall
sick.gif

damn.

Jordan Brand has tarnished its name as a brand/legacy/footwear company.

Mike....what you smokin cuzz??????

^ nice lol they are not that bad black jeans will do these justice... VII's are in my top 3 list of J'z so i can't hate them n the shirt from UTAmakes the GP VI coppable i just hope they sit in the stores so i can cop for $$ instead of $$$

What is goin on with JB endorsing these kicks that looks like fakes and/or hideous?...these are soooo bad!

jordan went from two classic olympic colors
to some of the worst colorways jordan has ever created

I mean can we atleast get white or black laces, a solid color or is that too much to ask JB?

Originally Posted by George C Scott

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

i dont understand why they are releasing a variation olympic vi and an olympic vii
just not making sense right now
sometimes i really think jb puts the ugliest stuff out on purpose to see how the audience will react

And they react the same every time.....they register their disgust here on NT then go stand in line with $$$$$ in hand.
until you can find concrete proof or evidence that EVERY NT'er that hates on this shoe will buy it, then don't post.

I'm sick of hearing that ol' "everyone is going to hate it but come release day, they will all buy it." **** here. Fail.

Back
Top Bottom