Confirmed XX3 *edited*

I remember a few of the knowledgeable cats on here said people would like the 23's unlike the past couple of shoes and all I can say is what were you thinking? If this is it, I dont give a @#%$ how the detailed picture looks. I know its gonna be trash just like I knew every shoe since the 19's been garbage.
Code:
    NEW YORK JETS_TEAMYANKEES_New Jersey NetsI'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.

based on what babyjordan said am i the only one who thinks that this will not be the only version of the XX3?

Quote:
based on what babyjordan said am i the only one who thinks that this will not be the only version of the XX3?
:D
happy.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

it's decent. yeah it's not mind blowin (at least so far) but everyone acting like it's the apocalypse of human kind. :lol:
laugh.gif
He's havin heaven on earth, will his wings still fit him?

man these are trash... JB has failed in creating something that is fire. I would describe them in terms of Jordan's career; These are the Washington years, you know that period we hope to forget, not understanding why Jordan didn't retire on top after the Bulls; well same goes with shoes, why didn't they stop them at XX's. I think most guys are just saying that they're okay looking because they pity them... Just like Vince Carter pittyed MJ at the All star game and let him start.... If I'm going to like a shoe its going to be because its amazing, and not because it carries the same name as its previous predecessor, thats just wack. Let them earn the right to be called the greatest shoe of the year. Back in the day, you fell in love with a jordan at first glance (1-XI)... then as Jordan got older air jordans became something that grew on you and you would eventually like (XII-XXI), but now, its like Brand Jordan has lost that fire that made us all want to be a part of, and has just become a sneaker brand without anything special to offer. This isn't to say the company can't survive without Jordan playing in the NBA, but if the sneakers aren't hot, then why would I want to buy them... we all buy what we want, and air jordans for me will only ever be 1-XI, and only ones I'll ever be interested in buying. In the end the success of sales of AJ23 will be based on it being the last AJ, not having a pack released in the same month, it being called and actual air Jordan, and will have very little to do with people just liking the shoe itself. Try selling a pair of black cement III's that same month, and everyone will pass on the XX3's. Either way if, these are the final product I won't be buying them
selling DS AJ V's black/carol size 10, for $275
DS OLNL size 10.5 for $300

In response to why so many people still were in the dark so late in this post about whether this was the XX3 or not:

The bigs here on NT still have kept that annoying habit of using sarcasm/ambiguous hints made popular by Ekin702....

If you go back in this post, all you got were winks, smileys, (SlamEd posted a cat walking out of a bag)...

I was laughing when people were getting annoyed about it, what do you expect with the nubes when nobody clearly spells it out for them. Not all NTers know which members to listen to...

---

I thought JB deserves a lot of credit for keeping this under wraps as long as they did, and we still only have this one b&w scan to go by. Even if this shoe doesn't live up to the hype that we consumers are giving it, at least the company is treating it with more importance than previous models.

+ L A R K V I L L E +​
Facebook
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
PROUDLY LOGGING ON TO NT SINCE 2001​

Baby J's comment kind of relived me. So we are in for a surprise..... i wonder what surprise we are in for. i hope it won't disappoint us. im hoping the picture that was leak is a 1st sample of the real thing.
WESTCOAST NOR-CAL SAN FRANCISCAN

I'm on....

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

word to page 23......
BUY MY SZ 13 FLINT VII, OG 14 LOWS, AND BLACK/YELLOW 13 LOWS ALL FOR 350 SHIPPED PM ME!!!
TEAM MACINTOSH/ PS3
Think Different / PLAY B3YOND

i guess yall dont feel the same way i do, but i really like these. ( i liked the wades also).

ima wait for them to go on sale tho.
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"WE like some wild COWBOYS comin to get YOU at high noon"

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $150: Black Foams 11.5,$220

Hate it or love it, thats the end. If that picture is XXIII, repect it. Not matter how bad it may look. :\
ohwell.gif

"The Art of Simplicity"

these are soo common as far as design i wouldn't be suprised if this was just a cloud of smoke for JB to cover up the real 23!?!?!?

but i also wouldn't be suprised if this is exactly what JB will put out! this is consistent with the garbage that has been put out by them and they haven't been coming out with anything suprising, but this could also be what tinker has been planning since he said he's been working on the 23 three years ago.

Man! now i really need to see what the 23's will look like! i need to stay away from this thread cuz the more i read into it the more it gets to me not knowing.

damn you NT!j/k!

now the copy on page 1 just look like a piece of scrap found on the floor at work of just one of hundredofthoudsands of renderings of the 23.

the 23??this is not them!!!!!!

NT you got me for a sec but know i'm knowing. this is just like the time when i wanted to buy the elephant limited jacket and NT made it out like they run SUPER small when the whole time the were the normal XL i am. ended up get a 3xl
mad.gif
oh well...live and learn!
LOCK THIS THREAD NT!!!!!

lol....damn. Da Nile ain't just a river in Egypt.

1.Why does the title of this post still say "possible"?

2.Why isn't this stickied???

-TH

i really hope these aren't the XXIIIs
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

Quote:
I won't :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)
Buminator
"I had a great summer. I tested positive for being handsome."

the more i look at this shoe the more i like it, but at the same time the tongue annoys me more and more...i just dont think it goes well with the shoe, and im not just talking about the 23 on it...just the whole tongue looks off...anyone else agree?

I also don't know how people can say that these are trash or not innovative or unique or something new when all we have is a freakin scan!!!! People use your brains its a scan. You cannot tell from a scan if any technology has been used that we have never seen before or if this shoe has any unique aspects to it that we have never seen before. And like BabyJ and others have said this is 1/3 or 1/5 of the shoe depending on how you look at it. Does it look very creative right now?? Probably not. But when we see actual pics many may change their minds.

Back
Top Bottom