Confirmed XX3 *edited*

schn pfeile cweak :b
tongue.gif
as for the shoe well its not that bad actually, yea we expected too much, not even tinker can satiesfie, and iam almost sure they will do really well but as for me ill pass, just too pricey. thats my opinion for now but lets wait till real pics and discuss again

Cant really say im feeling these right off
TeamWolfShirts
"Born to Bone" is more like it when you wear this around."

Trash :smh:
smh.gif
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

XX3 reminds a little of the Jumpman Pro Quick...

Jordan_Jumpman_ProQuick_1.jpg

I'm really interested to see how the bottom looks and how traction will hold up..

ewwww
WANTED!!!
EVERY JORDAN 6 HIGH ICY AND DS!!!
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E
I got kicks for sale sizes 5-7.5

Im reserving my opinion until I see colored pics.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Looks like the Ai 8s, its a big number, but not a too nice shoe, hope they change it a bit.
RIP Mike Szabo aka my Godfather.

I'll wait til better pictures are available before making up my mind

EQUIPO BOXEO
White Sox * Bulls * Bears * The Great KATSIDIS​

This is the first shoe that came to my mind when I first saw that pic...

BREDWadelarge.jpg
.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::.
.:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.
.:: FOR SALE AIR FORCE 1 (AF1) Philippines sz 9 DS ::.​

The Wade 2's were designed by someone other than Tinker-I read his name in a Wade article online somewhere.

EDIT- the designers name is Duane Lawrence.

:wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
:smile:
smile.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

u gotta be kidding ME!!!!!!!!1 :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

is this joke? i seriously hope that jb is tring to throw us a curveball or sumthing :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

:x
sick.gif

XXIII Box>>>>>>>>>>XIII. Good thing there is still time to change a few......or a lot of things on the shoes

I am not a fan of these at all. I have not liked a new release since the XVI. If you consider the Air Jordan line as a gradual evolution take a look at the last few releases. We should have been expecting this. Unfortunately you can only be disappointed if you have expectations and think most of us expected something "special".

Air Max 1 Skulls Pack sz 9.5 DS $60

If Michael Jordan is in the commercial and he has them on preferably playing basketball it will most likely get me to buy them it might even get others to buy them as well because they are hard to grow on and i dont like they beat around the bush with the pic either you show the full version of it or you dont. dont show it half way namsayin

^^ There is? How so when they are already in Production?

And can I get a side by side pic of the Wade and the XX3?

interesting find.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Back
Top Bottom