Cool III/XX Package Idea?

The rumored III is Black/Cement. Black/Stealth XXs have been thrown around.

What do you think about Cool Grey or White/Red XX????

this pack will be copped for the III regardless of what XX it is. the XXs will be immediately ebay'd

buttery is correct about the OG colorways, but naw i would never take white/red XX > stealths or cool grey IIIs > black/cements...

justChillmann wrote:
the XIVs from the XIV/IX package aren't OG colors....
There's some suggestion that later shoes will be Retro + colorways. It's a fair assumption however that the 3 will be an OG colorway.

Cool grey XXs if done right would look pretty sick..But not 3s, they came out too recently..
And for all of you that have been saying OG colorways only your wrong..

Originally Posted by jordan4life09

Cool grey XXs if done right would look pretty sick..But not 3s, they came out too recently..
And for all of you that have been saying OG colorways only your wrong..

The black/cement or white/blue III's weren't released

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I made some ill commission money on my brothers B-day last year, When i launched the Silver/sport red-orange peel 3's @ footaction.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Plus there was a 50% and I had to close then open but camped to sell sneaker i was camping for!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Slept thru the part 2 LOL

i dont think you will be able to get stealths and black/cements. the packs like to have a white base shoe and a black base shoe, not two black shoes. so one ofthose might make it, but prolly not both. i would guess black/cement and then some new 20 color perhaps. A lot of the later numbers are getting new colors fromwhat i've read as confirmed (14, 18, 21). but who knows, just guessing.

stealth XX's and white/cement III's. I hope. If this pack doesnt have the stealths, im simply not wasting mah money on em.

I don't need anymore Stealths
laugh.gif
. I've already gone through one pair, just Un-DSed another, and have one still on ice.

As for the later models, esp. the XX being only 3 years old, I would mind a well thought up new colorway. Perhaps a CG or UNC colorway.

we need blk/cement III'S BACK!!!!! ITS A MUST. ITS THE BEST COLOR-WAY OUT OF ALL THE 3'S ATLEAST I THINK.....

IT HAS TO STAY WITH THE BULLS COLORWAY MANE, might be a different style like how they gon do with the XIV's, but im not feelin the cool greys.

Blk/Cements - III's
Stealth - XX's but i prefer a differ color, already have em, feel like a waste cuz i only want the CEMENTS lol

Black/Gold 20s would be dope. And of course blk cement 3s. Just give the people what they want. Stop beating around the bush.

imo JB would be making a big mistake if they don't include the blk/cement IIIs in the pack. 95% of people will buy that pack just because of that shoealone.

It SHOULD be:

Black/Cement III . White/Red-Black XX( the opposite of the OG White colorway- Red soles/suede on back, black strap, all white toe)

Back
Top Bottom