COP STRIKES MELANIN DEFICIENT FEMALE-you don't see that too often

You dudes are defending based on a technicality, "oh she placed her hands on the uniform" that's enough for him to forget his gender and training and simply go buckwild on her, what could have happened was some dude could have been in the restaurant, perhaps with a weapon and maybe this kind of abuse put him over the edge and he would have been the real threat...the cop didn't contain the situation, he made it worst and is lucky he didn't ignite the wrong reaction from someone there placing himself and his peer in a real +!@%#% situation.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Wow, I see I'm fighting a losing battle, let's hope a female important to one of you one day coming out of a club a little tipsy doesn't say the wrong thing to an officer and instead of him containing and arresting her in safe manner, just straight loses it and goes at her like he would a dude...I see you guys dusting his shoulders off fr a job well done and telling wifey while she bleeding on the floor "hahaha you deserved that @%!% #++!$ for being drunk and stupid"

captain save a *#+%% over here
eyes.gif
  that wasn't the situation at all.  she didnt say a wrong thing to an officer, she was being a stupid drunk *#+%% and putting hands on a cop in an aggressive manner.  if ANYONE put hands on a cop aggressively in any situation, i would expect them to be dealt with early, let alone interfering with an arrest

and im damn sure my family and most of the women i know have the common sense to not touch a cop in that way.  at the end of the day its about common sense and street smarts, i have no  sympathy for anyone that gets snuffed for being a dumb $@$

Wow, I see I'm fighting a losing battle, let's hope a female important to one of you one day coming out of a club a little tipsy doesn't say the wrong thing to an officer and instead of him containing and arresting her in safe manner, just straight loses it and goes at her like he would a dude...I see you guys dusting his shoulders off fr a job well done and telling wifey while she bleeding on the floor "hahaha you deserved that @%!% #++!$ for being drunk and stupid"

eyes.gif
  that wasn't the situation at all.  she didnt say a wrong thing to an officer, she was being a stupid drunk *#+%% and putting hands on a cop in an aggressive manner.  if ANYONE put hands on a cop aggressively in any situation, i would expect them to be dealt with early, let alone interfering with an arrest

and im damn sure my family and most of the women i know have the common sense to not touch a cop in that way.  at the end of the day its about common sense and street smarts, i have no  sympathy for anyone that gets snuffed for being a dumb $@$

Anton - why did you say the "the planets have aligned" in your thread title??...I just notice you are the OP, are you in someway happy that this happened to this girl?...

Anton - why did you say the "the planets have aligned" in your thread title??...I just notice you are the OP, are you in someway happy that this happened to this girl?...

Originally Posted by abutta13

Originally Posted by richiecotite

I think you guys are confusion what I'm saying, I'm saying if she wasn't a white girl her actions would be justified, not HIS an that so many of you wouldn't be so quick to laugh about the matter....the reactions in here is what got me, I expected similar reactions like in the other thread where dude got locked up for a joke...in all reality she didn't pose anymore of a threat than that other dude...we can compare the videos and you cannot tell me that dude didn't look like he was ready to strike the cop at any time...would the cop had been justified then to knock the man in the face like he is in this situation?

bottom line, her actions WEREN'T justified. 
It's clear a lot of dudes saying "she's only a 100lb girl", haven't been in too many physical confrontations. When that adrenaline gets pumping, i've seen and dealt with chicks who fight like dudes. 

u must be soft as hell if u cant sustain a 100 lbs chick without punching her
i think you mean restrain.
I must be soft as hell, cuz i'm not trying to get scratched or bitten trying sustain a female by grabbing her wrist or some other dumb %%!% a man is 'supposed' to do because it's a female. That's how you get hurt. 

Originally Posted by abutta13

Originally Posted by richiecotite

I think you guys are confusion what I'm saying, I'm saying if she wasn't a white girl her actions would be justified, not HIS an that so many of you wouldn't be so quick to laugh about the matter....the reactions in here is what got me, I expected similar reactions like in the other thread where dude got locked up for a joke...in all reality she didn't pose anymore of a threat than that other dude...we can compare the videos and you cannot tell me that dude didn't look like he was ready to strike the cop at any time...would the cop had been justified then to knock the man in the face like he is in this situation?

bottom line, her actions WEREN'T justified. 
It's clear a lot of dudes saying "she's only a 100lb girl", haven't been in too many physical confrontations. When that adrenaline gets pumping, i've seen and dealt with chicks who fight like dudes. 

u must be soft as hell if u cant sustain a 100 lbs chick without punching her
i think you mean restrain.
I must be soft as hell, cuz i'm not trying to get scratched or bitten trying sustain a female by grabbing her wrist or some other dumb %%!% a man is 'supposed' to do because it's a female. That's how you get hurt. 

because this is a rare occurrence.

I have no pity for behaviors such as this...SUE ME
ohwell.gif
I am very particular about where I direct my sympathy, and believe me I have a lot of it. But stupidity happens to be one of my pet peeves.

because this is a rare occurrence.

I have no pity for behaviors such as this...SUE ME
ohwell.gif
I am very particular about where I direct my sympathy, and believe me I have a lot of it. But stupidity happens to be one of my pet peeves.

Originally Posted by proper english

laugh.gif
 @ some of these replies.. it's like all of a sudden we got a bunch of pro cop NTers over here
eyes.gif
. you guys are straight up misogynists, just admit it. 
let's replace that woman with a man of a certain race (not going to name which one in particular) and i guarantee different replies. 
wink.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 @ some of these replies.. it's like all of a sudden we got a bunch of pro cop NTers over here
eyes.gif
let's replace that woman with a man of a certain race (not going to name which one in particular) and i guarantee different replies. 
wink.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by wheredeydothatat

eyes.gif

NTers are so original, took long enough for the "captain save a *@$"Ok let me reprhase the situation...-you and wifey step out the club, lots of police around, you do something that gives the cop the right to arrest you, your girl doing what girls do and what she's doing, tries to protect you, she's tryin to get the officers attention, trying to prevent you from being arrested, stupid? Yes....she places one hand on the officer, he then goes at it like the bell to the 12th round just rang...what would YOUR reaction be??...mind you there are other cops around.And please don't give me that %#+!%%++ that the women in your family have more common sense....you never know how someone will react to a situation like this, specially with alcohol in your system like some of you assume there is

Being tipsy doesn't give you the right to break the law, if an officer issues you a command and you ignore it, he can place you under arrest. If you resist arrest, the officer has every right to subdue the resisting individual by force, why do you think cops are equipped with batons and tazers, these aren't fashion accessories. If the cop who punched the resisting person was a woman, there wouldn't be an uproar. People who aren't cops have no idea how stressful a "routine" situation is, answering a call at parties and large gatherings of drunken people are definitely no walks in the park. The unpredictability of a person under the influence of alcohol/ drugs means taking extra measures to control the situation, maintain your safety. You are taught not to underestimate any potential threat, he did his job.

Being tipsy doesn't give you the right to break the law, if an officer issues you a command and you ignore it, he can place you under arrest. If you resist arrest, the officer has every right to subdue the resisting individual by force, why do you think cops are equipped with batons and tazers, these aren't fashion accessories. If the cop who punched the resisting person was a woman, there wouldn't be an uproar. People who aren't cops have no idea how stressful a "routine" situation is, answering a call at parties and large gatherings of drunken people are definitely no walks in the park. The unpredictability of a person under the influence of alcohol/ drugs means taking extra measures to control the situation, maintain your safety. You are taught not to underestimate any potential threat, he did his job.

eyes.gif

NTers are so original, took long enough for the "captain save a *@$"Ok let me reprhase the situation...-you and wifey step out the club, lots of police around, you do something that gives the cop the right to arrest you, your girl doing what girls do and what she's doing, tries to protect you, she's tryin to get the officers attention, trying to prevent you from being arrested, stupid? Yes....she places one hand on the officer, he then goes at it like the bell to the 12th round just rang...what would YOUR reaction be??...mind you there are other cops around.And please don't give me that %#+!%%++ that the women in your family have more common sense....you never know how someone will react to a situation like this, specially with alcohol in your system like some of you assume there is

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
wink.gif

indifferent.gif

WTH is proper english talking about?
roll.gif

This thread is interesting because there is bias from all angles.

-People who hate cops
-People who give women a pass
-Racial undertones

I'm looking at this strictly objectively and I don't think this was excessive and I think she put herself in a situation that made this warranted. That is hardly in the definition of misogyny. There was a similar thread made with black women, i said the same $$##. There have also been threads were cops were obviously abusing their power and I have spoken out against it.

Why would anyone interpret this as "you prolly let a man get a pass"?

You serious fam?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
wink.gif

indifferent.gif

WTH is proper english talking about?
roll.gif

This thread is interesting because there is bias from all angles.

-People who hate cops
-People who give women a pass
-Racial undertones

I'm looking at this strictly objectively and I don't think this was excessive and I think she put herself in a situation that made this warranted. That is hardly in the definition of misogyny. There was a similar thread made with black women, i said the same $$##. There have also been threads were cops were obviously abusing their power and I have spoken out against it.

Why would anyone interpret this as "you prolly let a man get a pass"?

You serious fam?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

If it was a female officer, I still think it would have been abusive, but I would be a bit more receptive to what you guys are saying...bottom-line this is a 200lbs+ man going in on a girl probably half his weight...he abused her.

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

If it was a female officer, I still think it would have been abusive, but I would be a bit more receptive to what you guys are saying...bottom-line this is a 200lbs+ man going in on a girl probably half his weight...he abused her.

She got what she deserved. Forget being drunk and emotional. I could be blackout and I know to shape the %*@$ up when the police come through.

She must've gotten away with a little too much bs, to not know what was coming next.

The cop is a chump though. He got shook, because everyone was grilling him and she wouldn't shut up. He should get suspended until he grows his nuts back.

He didn't handle it like a man, but she deserved to get handled nonetheless.

She got what she deserved. Forget being drunk and emotional. I could be blackout and I know to shape the %*@$ up when the police come through.

She must've gotten away with a little too much bs, to not know what was coming next.

The cop is a chump though. He got shook, because everyone was grilling him and she wouldn't shut up. He should get suspended until he grows his nuts back.

He didn't handle it like a man, but she deserved to get handled nonetheless.

eyes.gif

Still no where close to what happened in that video. You are trying to tone down the situation. She had her hands all up on him trying to push him off. He didn't even react until her hands were near his face. We also have no idea what occurred prior to the start of this recording.

eyes.gif

Still no where close to what happened in that video. You are trying to tone down the situation. She had her hands all up on him trying to push him off. He didn't even react until her hands were near his face. We also have no idea what occurred prior to the start of this recording.

Back
Top Bottom