COP STRIKES MELANIN DEFICIENT FEMALE-you don't see that too often

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Anton - he swing first....or does a slap to the face does not count...at that point she reacted like anyone else would and swing.

I'm sure cops are not told in the academy "swing when touched" dudes are supposed to know how to keep their cool in order to maintain a situation contained...what he did was pose a bigger threat to his peers, you never know who is in the crowd...this could have turned very ugly for everyone...instead of fixing and diluting the situation this man did the opposite.

she was interfering with an arrest and touching the cop....did you even watch the vid? There's a reason why that's a law, goldenarmz put it well. The only argument that can be made here is one of ignorance. Maybe she didn't know she couldn't do that.
ohwell.gif
and even in if that was the case  "Ignorantia juris non excusat" ignorance of the law does not excuse.
[font=arial, sans-serif]She was wrong, she got mopped, end of story.
[/font]
Oh that's why I made the
ohwell.gif
face....that argument never holds up in court.

It was also in reference to a dave chapelle standup bit where his white friend tells the cop "he didn't know he couldn't do that"

I think you guys are confusion what I'm saying, I'm saying if she wasn't a white girl her actions would be justified, not HIS an that so many of you wouldn't be so quick to laugh about the matter....the reactions in here is what got me, I expected similar reactions like in the other thread where dude got locked up for a joke...in all reality she didn't pose anymore of a threat than that other dude...we can compare the videos and you cannot tell me that dude didn't look like he was ready to strike the cop at any time...would the cop had been justified then to knock the man in the face like he is in this situation?

bottom line, her actions WEREN'T justified. 
It's clear a lot of dudes saying "she's only a 100lb girl", haven't been in too many physical confrontations. When that adrenaline gets pumping, i've seen and dealt with chicks who fight like dudes. 

I'm Hispanic if it matters, I'm not defending her more because she's white but because she's a woman, however if she was black I'm sure some of you laughing at her wouldn't be laughing....it's a damn shame.

Mister negative - I don't think we are viewing the same video...the cop swung first....

cmon b, how are women supposed to be equal "because she's a woman"

I'm Hispanic if it matters, I'm not defending her more because she's white but because she's a woman, however if she was black I'm sure some of you laughing at her wouldn't be laughing....it's a damn shame.

Mister negative - I don't think we are viewing the same video...the cop swung first....

cmon b, how are women supposed to be equal "because she's a woman"

Is blowing my $@%$@# mind how his actions were justified simply because she was instructing justice!!!!!!?...do you guys have sisters, mothers, wifes!!!?...this is a $%#*$ man treating a woman like his equal above ANYTHING else.

Even if she was wrong, which i agree she was, this is a trained police officer VS a "drunk" young girl, brawling with females is not what he was trained to do in the academy I can bet on that, his partner could have containe her with ease, did you see the size of them?...

Is blowing my $@%$@# mind how his actions were justified simply because she was instructing justice!!!!!!?...do you guys have sisters, mothers, wifes!!!?...this is a $%#*$ man treating a woman like his equal above ANYTHING else.

Even if she was wrong, which i agree she was, this is a trained police officer VS a "drunk" young girl, brawling with females is not what he was trained to do in the academy I can bet on that, his partner could have containe her with ease, did you see the size of them?...

You buggin kid... You anywhere near somebody getting arrested like that & you pose a threat.. MUCH LESS PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE DUDE...
mad.gif

I mean what don't you get about this?? Maybe this is conditioning from growing up black in a rough area but why even get that close to that situation?? For 1 thing we dont know why the first person was being detained. The cops are already on edge from being out numbered just back the hell up stupid white girl
laugh.gif

I dont think imma respond to you any more tho because honestly your perspective makes absolutely no sense
laugh.gif
Good Day sir
pimp.gif

You buggin kid... You anywhere near somebody getting arrested like that & you pose a threat.. MUCH LESS PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE DUDE...
mad.gif

I mean what don't you get about this?? Maybe this is conditioning from growing up black in a rough area but why even get that close to that situation?? For 1 thing we dont know why the first person was being detained. The cops are already on edge from being out numbered just back the hell up stupid white girl
laugh.gif

I dont think imma respond to you any more tho because honestly your perspective makes absolutely no sense
laugh.gif
Good Day sir
pimp.gif

that is pretty much the epitome of losing your cool..
but then again, most cops are knuckleheads to begin with. 

that is pretty much the epitome of losing your cool..
but then again, most cops are knuckleheads to begin with. 

Pretty much the cops are just above their own law. He did not have to hit her, he and his partner could of just hemmed her up. She was wrong to interfere though. It is what it is

Pretty much the cops are just above their own law. He did not have to hit her, he and his partner could of just hemmed her up. She was wrong to interfere though. It is what it is

Wow, I see I'm fighting a losing battle, let's hope a female important to one of you one day coming out of a club a little tipsy doesn't say the wrong thing to an officer and instead of him containing and arresting her in safe manner, just straight loses it and goes at her like he would a dude...I see you guys dusting his shoulders off fr a job well done and telling wifey while she bleeding on the floor "hahaha you deserved that @%!% #++!$ for being drunk and stupid"

Wow, I see I'm fighting a losing battle, let's hope a female important to one of you one day coming out of a club a little tipsy doesn't say the wrong thing to an officer and instead of him containing and arresting her in safe manner, just straight loses it and goes at her like he would a dude...I see you guys dusting his shoulders off fr a job well done and telling wifey while she bleeding on the floor "hahaha you deserved that @%!% #++!$ for being drunk and stupid"

I'm a "feminist" and I can't rock with this. It's one thing a man hitting and abusing a woman in a relationship, it's another a woman putting a police officer in a potentially dangerous situation and breaking the law. If it were a guy this could have ended a lot worse.
30t6p3b.gif

And I love my mom and iss more than anything else, they aren't stupid enough to do anything like this.

I'm a "feminist" and I can't rock with this. It's one thing a man hitting and abusing a woman in a relationship, it's another a woman putting a police officer in a potentially dangerous situation and breaking the law. If it were a guy this could have ended a lot worse.
30t6p3b.gif

And I love my mom and iss more than anything else, they aren't stupid enough to do anything like this.

Originally Posted by richiecotite

I think you guys are confusion what I'm saying, I'm saying if she wasn't a white girl her actions would be justified, not HIS an that so many of you wouldn't be so quick to laugh about the matter....the reactions in here is what got me, I expected similar reactions like in the other thread where dude got locked up for a joke...in all reality she didn't pose anymore of a threat than that other dude...we can compare the videos and you cannot tell me that dude didn't look like he was ready to strike the cop at any time...would the cop had been justified then to knock the man in the face like he is in this situation?

It's clear a lot of dudes saying "she's only a 100lb girl", haven't been in too many physical confrontations. When that adrenaline gets pumping, i've seen and dealt with chicks who fight like dudes. 

u must be soft as hell if u cant sustain a 100 lbs chick without punching her

Originally Posted by richiecotite

u must be soft as hell if u cant sustain a 100 lbs chick without punching her

I would hope that my sister, mother, niece, etc would have common sense enough to know you don't put your hands on anyone and not expect some type of repercussion. How the hell you figure this chick was drunk? How do you know she is not trained in hand to hand? You don't. She stepped up and got what she deserved.

I would hope that my sister, mother, niece, etc would have common sense enough to know you don't put your hands on anyone and not expect some type of repercussion. How the hell you figure this chick was drunk? How do you know she is not trained in hand to hand? You don't. She stepped up and got what she deserved.

This is a different situation... what a terrible example.
That broad had her HANDS on the cop.. like Mr Negative said, the cops were outnumbered, who knows what was going on before the recording of the video started... I mean ksteezy is defending this broad like she's related to him.

This is a different situation... what a terrible example.
That broad had her HANDS on the cop.. like Mr Negative said, the cops were outnumbered, who knows what was going on before the recording of the video started... I mean ksteezy is defending this broad like she's related to him.

laugh.gif
 @ some of these replies.. it's like all of a sudden we got a bunch of pro cop NTers over here
eyes.gif
. you guys are straight up misogynists, just admit it. 
let's replace that woman with a man of a certain race (not going to name which one in particular) and i guarantee different replies. 
wink.gif

laugh.gif
 @ some of these replies.. it's like all of a sudden we got a bunch of pro cop NTers over here
eyes.gif
. you guys are straight up misogynists, just admit it. 
let's replace that woman with a man of a certain race (not going to name which one in particular) and i guarantee different replies. 
wink.gif

You dudes are defending based on a technicality, "oh she placed her hands on the uniform" that's enough for him to forget his gender and training and simply go buckwild on her, what could have happened was some dude could have been in the restaurant, perhaps with a weapon and maybe this kind of abuse put him over the edge and he would have been the real threat...the cop didn't contain the situation, he made it worst and is lucky he didn't ignite the wrong reaction from someone there placing himself and his peer in a real +!@%#% situation.

Back
Top Bottom