COP STRIKES MELANIN DEFICIENT FEMALE-you don't see that too often

Damn!...

FAIL on my part...ima just leave this thread
laugh.gif

My bad.

Damn ksteezy this thread has got you worked up, but I guess that's what happens when you are getting attacked by every other post
laugh.gif

Damn ksteezy this thread has got you worked up, but I guess that's what happens when you are getting attacked by every other post
laugh.gif

oh look it happened at an IHOP haha, she should've just let her friend get arrested what an idiot! but yeah you can't just put your hands on a Police Officer and get away with it she's gettin BOOKED!

oh look it happened at an IHOP haha, she should've just let her friend get arrested what an idiot! but yeah you can't just put your hands on a Police Officer and get away with it she's gettin BOOKED!

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Shoulda stayed in the Dressing Better thread, 'bro'.

Chick had jcrew on though.

This thread would make so much more sense and be so much funnier, if that were true. 

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Shoulda stayed in the Dressing Better thread, 'bro'.

Chick had jcrew on though.

This thread would make so much more sense and be so much funnier, if that were true. 

He could of avoid all this had he separated the friends before trying to arrest one of them.

He could of avoid all this had he separated the friends before trying to arrest one of them.

The second video is so different from the first. A black Boba Fett?!!! What the heck is going on in ATL?!

The second video is so different from the first. A black Boba Fett?!!! What the heck is going on in ATL?!

Son I only read the first page but the fact that this thread is 15 pages in less than a day must mean that a lot of NTers got their capes back from the cleaners.

Son I only read the first page but the fact that this thread is 15 pages in less than a day must mean that a lot of NTers got their capes back from the cleaners.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
No double standards now, huh? Woman got what she deserved, though.

This reminds me of the story about that chick trying to fight a dude over a parking space and got rocked into a coma.
30t6p3b.gif

This,it pisses me off when Women think that they can step up to Men just cause they're women and there's outrage when they end up getting hurt.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
No double standards now, huh? Woman got what she deserved, though.

This reminds me of the story about that chick trying to fight a dude over a parking space and got rocked into a coma.
30t6p3b.gif

This,it pisses me off when Women think that they can step up to Men just cause they're women and there's outrage when they end up getting hurt.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom