COP STRIKES MELANIN DEFICIENT FEMALE-you don't see that too often

I was trying to check but didn't see it in the first pages. Didn everyone see the second video?

Sorry if posted.

I was trying to check but didn't see it in the first pages. Didn everyone see the second video?

Sorry if posted.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Sorry if posted.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH, open and shut case
ohwell.gif

Sorry if posted.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Sorry if posted.

ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this looks so surreal. You got 2 black british dudes dressed up as star wars characters while no one else is dressed up recording a pig beating down a white female at da local IHOP.
roll.gif
imagine explaining this situation to someone orally without a video.�

*edit*

I just realized theres some random hispanic dude just peaking over the divide like 6 inches away from the cop just chillin.
pimp.gif
America is definitely a melting pot

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Sorry if posted.

ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this looks so surreal. You got 2 black british dudes dressed up as star wars characters while no one else is dressed up recording a pig beating down a white female at da local IHOP.
roll.gif
imagine explaining this situation to someone orally without a video.�

*edit*

I just realized theres some random hispanic dude just peaking over the divide like 6 inches away from the cop just chillin.
pimp.gif
America is definitely a melting pot

In the battle between cops and women for who NT hates more, women win again.

Although the responses were different when a Seattle cop hemmed up a black girl a few months back. Just love seeing that white privilege come down for even a second.

In the battle between cops and women for who NT hates more, women win again.

Although the responses were different when a Seattle cop hemmed up a black girl a few months back. Just love seeing that white privilege come down for even a second.

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by ksteezy

along with what I think is a foul thread title...  
This right here really grinds my gears.  This thread would not have been made if the girl was Afro American. And to reply with "
roll.gif
" and "
pimp.gif
" is juvenile.  For a schmuck who parades on this board telling the whole world he's in med school you really need to show better discretion.
Oh you didn't get the memo? I'm no longer in med school....I dropped out. How do you think I find time to be on NT 24/7, I'm clearly living at home in my mom's basement. True story.

Am I now allowed to find this woman's stupidity humorous? Everything about this video is amusing to me, especially the fact that I can never ever entertain the thought of doing what she did. No apologies.

The thread title was meant to show that this is a "rare" occurrence. If this were a  male no one would be questioning my "
pimp.gif
"....and you know its true. like yo that cop handled his business, dude shouldn't have touched the cop. Get outta here with that b.s.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by ksteezy

along with what I think is a foul thread title...  
This right here really grinds my gears.  This thread would not have been made if the girl was Afro American. And to reply with "
roll.gif
" and "
pimp.gif
" is juvenile.  For a schmuck who parades on this board telling the whole world he's in med school you really need to show better discretion.
Oh you didn't get the memo? I'm no longer in med school....I dropped out. How do you think I find time to be on NT 24/7, I'm clearly living at home in my mom's basement. True story.

Am I now allowed to find this woman's stupidity humorous? Everything about this video is amusing to me, especially the fact that I can never ever entertain the thought of doing what she did. No apologies.

The thread title was meant to show that this is a "rare" occurrence. If this were a  male no one would be questioning my "
pimp.gif
"....and you know its true. like yo that cop handled his business, dude shouldn't have touched the cop. Get outta here with that b.s.
ohwell.gif

I'm a Police Officer in Wisconsin.

All I can say is "Justice Served". His "Use Of Force" was justifiable. Everyone thinks if a cop punch someone it's excessive force. If you look at my duty belt you will see all the tools I have a Taser (X26), a baton, OC spray, and my 40 Glock 27. In this case we are allowed to apply force one step above the subject. The dynamics of applications change quick. I'm sure the Officer considered it was a lot of intoxicated people in that venue. You could eliminate the use of OC Spray. One spray of that can capacitate a plethora of people causing panic and mayhem. Using a baton breaks bones and most officer's can subdue a female of her size without it. Using a taser could be the next step but one cartridge cost about 200 bucks. Now all we have is his firearm but it's eliminated because the criteria for "deadly force" isn't met. Also our hands, knee, and feet are tools as well. If I have the option I am going to use my hand's because any of those above tools can fail.

The quickest way to subdue the female was to "Decentralize" her (meaning taking her to the ground). She apparently was grabbing on the Police Officer and fighting back. The Officer did everything necessary to get her to the ground and arrest her.

Also if this was considered "Excessive Force" another agency from that county would investigate it. If it was proven that the Officer used too much force he would be reprimanded. The agency would get sued and lose as well.

All I can say is "Justice Served". His "Use Of Force" was justifiable. Everyone thinks if a cop punch someone it's excessive force. If you look at my duty belt you will see all the tools I have a Taser (X26), a baton, OC spray, and my 40 Glock 27. In this case we are allowed to apply force one step above the subject. The dynamics of applications change quick. I'm sure the Officer considered it was a lot of intoxicated people in that venue. You could eliminate the use of OC Spray. One spray of that can capacitate a plethora of people causing panic and mayhem. Using a baton breaks bones and most officer's can subdue a female of her size without it. Using a taser could be the next step but one cartridge cost about 200 bucks. Now all we have is his firearm but it's eliminated because the criteria for "deadly force" isn't met. Also our hands, knee, and feet are tools as well. If I have the option I am going to use my hand's because any of those above tools can fail.

The quickest way to subdue the female was to "Decentralize" her (meaning taking her to the ground). She apparently was grabbing on the Police Officer and fighting back. The Officer did everything necessary to get her to the ground and arrest her.

Also if this was considered "Excessive Force" another agency from that county would investigate it. If it was proven that the Officer used too much force he would be reprimanded. The agency would get sued and lose as well.

I think what we all learned here is that Katie Jade knows how to take a punch.

I think what we all learned here is that Katie Jade knows how to take a punch.

Originally Posted by purehoopa1

Salute, brother...
glasses.gif

Salute, brother...
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

If she was black this thread would be filled to the brim with "animals" & "she deserved it"

100% cosign

thread wouldve been full with word h oodrat, and "we gotta do better" line.

but bc shes white, that cop might be fired.

No Question

This thread would have been filled with slick comments and all that. But its white girl so instead of being an animal or a **$%+%%. She just took it a little to far 
30t6p3b.gif

Couldn't even get past for pages with the Whine & Cheese crowd in full effect.  Ya'll know damn well no one is saying the "A" word because they don't want to get banned or suspended.

The girl clearly deserved what she got.

I think you guys are confusion what I'm saying, I'm saying if she wasn't a white girl her actions would be justified, not hers an that so many of you wouldn't be so quick to laugh about the matter....the reactions in here is what got me, I expected similar reactions like in the other thread where dude got locked up for a joke...in all reality she didn't pose anymore of a threat than that other dude...we can compare the videos and you cannot tell me that dude didn't look like he was ready to strike the cop at any time...would the cop had been justified then to knock the man in the face like he is in this situation?
Equal rights, Equal fights.  You want to slap the "Damsel in distress" tag on this broad go ahead.  She was out of her element and got treated accordingly.  I know damn well as a Male that grabbing/touching a police officer in any way, shape or form even if it's a complimentary pat in the back will result in me being slammed by a group of officers, cuffed and slapped with an "Assaulting a Police Officer" charge.

Didn't pose a threat?  You like females slapping you, sure they don't have the strength of men, doesn't make it acceptable.

Even though dude in that video looked like he was ready to strike the cop, he didn't because he knew that would bring heavy repercussions.

This girl got what she deserved, bottom line, anyone defending this broad is a sexist who believes Women should be given preferential treatment due to their physical stature.

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

If she was black this thread would be filled to the brim with "animals" & "she deserved it"

100% cosign

thread wouldve been full with word h oodrat, and "we gotta do better" line.

but bc shes white, that cop might be fired.

No Question

This thread would have been filled with slick comments and all that. But its white girl so instead of being an animal or a **$%+%%. She just took it a little to far 
30t6p3b.gif

Couldn't even get past for pages with the Whine & Cheese crowd in full effect.  Ya'll know damn well no one is saying the "A" word because they don't want to get banned or suspended.

The girl clearly deserved what she got.

I think you guys are confusion what I'm saying, I'm saying if she wasn't a white girl her actions would be justified, not hers an that so many of you wouldn't be so quick to laugh about the matter....the reactions in here is what got me, I expected similar reactions like in the other thread where dude got locked up for a joke...in all reality she didn't pose anymore of a threat than that other dude...we can compare the videos and you cannot tell me that dude didn't look like he was ready to strike the cop at any time...would the cop had been justified then to knock the man in the face like he is in this situation?
Equal rights, Equal fights.  You want to slap the "Damsel in distress" tag on this broad go ahead.  She was out of her element and got treated accordingly.  I know damn well as a Male that grabbing/touching a police officer in any way, shape or form even if it's a complimentary pat in the back will result in me being slammed by a group of officers, cuffed and slapped with an "Assaulting a Police Officer" charge.

Didn't pose a threat?  You like females slapping you, sure they don't have the strength of men, doesn't make it acceptable.

Even though dude in that video looked like he was ready to strike the cop, he didn't because he knew that would bring heavy repercussions.

This girl got what she deserved, bottom line, anyone defending this broad is a sexist who believes Women should be given preferential treatment due to their physical stature.

And the other cop just stood there while his partner's life was "at risk"
She was stupid for placing his hands on him.

And the other cop just stood there while his partner's life was "at risk"
She was stupid for placing his hands on him.

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Salute, brother...
glasses.gif
I appreciate that Bro! 
To Protect and Serve
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Salute, brother...
glasses.gif
I appreciate that Bro! 
To Protect and Serve
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom