COP STRIKES MELANIN DEFICIENT FEMALE-you don't see that too often

Originally Posted by Diego

I think what we all learned here is that Katie Jade knows how to take a punch.

Good use of humor my friend, good use
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

And the other cop just stood there while his partner's life was "at risk"
She was stupid for placing his hands on him.

This. 
Dude you would be surprised how many Police Officer's won't go hands on. Those are the guys that always use their Taser. I am not one of those guys. 

This. 
Dude you would be surprised how many Police Officer's won't go hands on. Those are the guys that always use their Taser. I am not one of those guys. 

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

I know nothing will happen and I directly don't know what is like to be a cop, but I've witnessed ad been victim of some sort of NYpD harrasment/abuse to know what the majority of them are about....or at least have an opinion.

so you stereotype people but get mad because the cops do the same?
laugh.gif
It's what they all do, bunch of hypocrites
laugh.gif
.  The irony eludes them though.

And yes unless a woman is going HAM on a dude she should get a pass, it's a damn woman...I see the pride levels of some dudes on here is through the roof.
What about your pride levels?

No person should be allowed to strike another person regardless of gender.  Nobody gets a pass.

Originally Posted by purehoopa1

I'm a Police Officer in Wisconsin.

All I can say is "Justice Served". His "Use Of Force" was justifiable. Everyone thinks if a cop punch someone it's excessive force. If you look at my duty belt you will see all the tools I have a Taser (X26), a baton, OC spray, and my 40 Glock 27. In this case we are allowed to apply force one step above the subject. The dynamics of applications change quick. I'm sure the Officer considered it was a lot of intoxicated people in that venue. You could eliminate the use of OC Spray. One spray of that can capacitate a plethora of people causing panic and mayhem. Using a baton breaks bones and most officer's can subdue a female of her size without it. Using a taser could be the next step but one cartridge cost about 200 bucks. Now all we have is his firearm but it's eliminated because the criteria for "deadly force" isn't met. Also our hands, knee, and feet are tools as well. If I have the option I am going to use my hand's because any of those above tools can fail.

The quickest way to subdue the female was to "Decentralize" her (meaning taking her to the ground). She apparently was grabbing on the Police Officer and fighting back. The Officer did everything necessary to get her to the ground and arrest her.

Also if this was considered "Excessive Force" another agency from that county would investigate it. If it was proven that the Officer used too much force he would be reprimanded. The agency would get sued and lose as well.

I hate you because of your career path... sry bruh bruh
ohwell.gif

Bro, I think your respect for females is not letting you view things subjectively.
Thats not to say we dont have any respect for females, its just we're not as blinded right now as you are.

This dude is an officer of the law. You think this is the first time someone puts his hand on him? The !%!* that these cops go through on a daily basis is nowhere near what we imagine.
If he lets one person get out of line in what appears to be a drunken crowd at ihop, that might lead other people to think its ok to perhaps place their hands on a cop.
Before you know it, its a 40 on 2 rumble in that ihop. Dude couldve done way worse. He didnt even get a clean hit on ol girl in the video.

Out of line is out of line, theres no case by case scenario when it comes to gender in these types of situations.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

I know nothing will happen and I directly don't know what is like to be a cop, but I've witnessed ad been victim of some sort of NYpD harrasment/abuse to know what the majority of them are about....or at least have an opinion.

so you stereotype people but get mad because the cops do the same?
laugh.gif
It's what they all do, bunch of hypocrites
laugh.gif
.  The irony eludes them though.

And yes unless a woman is going HAM on a dude she should get a pass, it's a damn woman...I see the pride levels of some dudes on here is through the roof.
What about your pride levels?

No person should be allowed to strike another person regardless of gender.  Nobody gets a pass.

Bro, I think your respect for females is not letting you view things subjectively.
Thats not to say we dont have any respect for females, its just we're not as blinded right now as you are.

This dude is an officer of the law. You think this is the first time someone puts his hand on him? The !%!* that these cops go through on a daily basis is nowhere near what we imagine.
If he lets one person get out of line in what appears to be a drunken crowd at ihop, that might lead other people to think its ok to perhaps place their hands on a cop.
Before you know it, its a 40 on 2 rumble in that ihop. Dude couldve done way worse. He didnt even get a clean hit on ol girl in the video.

Out of line is out of line, theres no case by case scenario when it comes to gender in these types of situations.

Originally Posted by purehoopa1

I'm a Police Officer in Wisconsin.

All I can say is "Justice Served". His "Use Of Force" was justifiable. Everyone thinks if a cop punch someone it's excessive force. If you look at my duty belt you will see all the tools I have a Taser (X26), a baton, OC spray, and my 40 Glock 27. In this case we are allowed to apply force one step above the subject. The dynamics of applications change quick. I'm sure the Officer considered it was a lot of intoxicated people in that venue. You could eliminate the use of OC Spray. One spray of that can capacitate a plethora of people causing panic and mayhem. Using a baton breaks bones and most officer's can subdue a female of her size without it. Using a taser could be the next step but one cartridge cost about 200 bucks. Now all we have is his firearm but it's eliminated because the criteria for "deadly force" isn't met. Also our hands, knee, and feet are tools as well. If I have the option I am going to use my hand's because any of those above tools can fail.

The quickest way to subdue the female was to "Decentralize" her (meaning taking her to the ground). She apparently was grabbing on the Police Officer and fighting back. The Officer did everything necessary to get her to the ground and arrest her.

Also if this was considered "Excessive Force" another agency from that county would investigate it. If it was proven that the Officer used too much force he would be reprimanded. The agency would get sued and lose as well.

ohwell.gif

1st things 1st you don't EVER EVER EVER put your hands on a COP.

With that said she DESERVED IT he should of connected a better shot.

1st things 1st you don't EVER EVER EVER put your hands on a COP.

With that said she DESERVED IT he should of connected a better shot.

ohwell.gif

You don't know him though, so you have already stereotyped and judged him based on his occupation.  Doesn't make it any different than those that stereotype base on race, ethnicity, gender, religion, etc.

4th If that was a minority especially black they would of been beaten with batons maced and tazed while getting jumped by the whole force.
I'm sure the entire force would've teleported to that spot, in those 5 seconds if it was a minority.  The girl that was initially being arrested was black, so stop with that nonsense.  Homegirl got subdued, it only looked worse because she was swinging and resisting.  Bottom line, she's an idiot.

ohwell.gif

You don't know him though, so you have already stereotyped and judged him based on his occupation.  Doesn't make it any different than those that stereotype base on race, ethnicity, gender, religion, etc.

4th If that was a minority especially black they would of been beaten with batons maced and tazed while getting jumped by the whole force.
I'm sure the entire force would've teleported to that spot, in those 5 seconds if it was a minority.  The girl that was initially being arrested was black, so stop with that nonsense.  Homegirl got subdued, it only looked worse because she was swinging and resisting.  Bottom line, she's an idiot.

Diego I think I already stated my apology on the previous page, you and iron coming in here 16 pages late and picking out quotes from page 3.

I never said she was right, but I won't agree that this was the only way the situation could hbe been handled, specially with his partner there just letting all this unfold, two big strong guys couldn't subdue three drunk females, but then again I'm not in his shoes or know how threatened he actually felt....I guess he did what he had to do to gette job done, luckily this didn't evolve into a riot were people could have been killed.

Diego I think I already stated my apology on the previous page, you and iron coming in here 16 pages late and picking out quotes from page 3.

I never said she was right, but I won't agree that this was the only way the situation could hbe been handled, specially with his partner there just letting all this unfold, two big strong guys couldn't subdue three drunk females, but then again I'm not in his shoes or know how threatened he actually felt....I guess he did what he had to do to gette job done, luckily this didn't evolve into a riot were people could have been killed.

Back
Top Bottom