COP STRIKES MELANIN DEFICIENT FEMALE-you don't see that too often

Lk
Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by trhee

What did she do?

If you watch the beginning of the vid she was grabbing, touching, pushing the cop while he was trying to arrest her friend. The cop pimp smacked her to stop it and she started swinging.
laugh.gif

Cop shouldnta smacked her, she was clearly very emotional n,clutching for her freind... I swear these dudes have nooo training,before theyre put n the real world... dude was cuffed n there were two of them... Walk your punk %!% over n detain her w/o striking her n the face then slap the cuffs on her too... !##@% %!% bacon

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Don't you watch cops?
laugh.gif
I see plenty o white wimminz getting the business. They're usually fat and drunk and deserving of a knock to the head
A white girl at my undergrad got beat up by campus police, I was dying
laugh.gif
...she was being a %%#hole tho. Women seem to think there are no repercussions to being an %%#hole.

Don't you watch cops?
laugh.gif
I see plenty o white wimminz getting the business. They're usually fat and drunk and deserving of a knock to the head
laugh.gif
...she was being a %%#hole tho. Women seem to think there are no repercussions to being an %%#hole.

Lk

What did she do?

If you watch the beginning of the vid she was grabbing, touching, pushing the cop while he was trying to arrest her friend. The cop pimp smacked her to stop it and she started swinging.
laugh.gif

Cop shouldnta smacked her, she was clearly very emotional n,clutching for her freind... I swear these dudes have nooo training,before theyre put n the real world... dude was cuffed n there were two of them... Walk your punk %!% over n detain her w/o striking her n the face then slap the cuffs on her too... !##@% %!% bacon

Don't you watch cops?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Campus PD is a trip and a half, too bad I no longer get G4
frown.gif
I've got to hand it to those cops tho, I would not have the patience for drunk stupid college kids - girls and boys alike.  I'd be tazin em left and right just for being annoying.  One dude pissed his pants, he was so scared
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Don't you watch cops?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Campus PD is a trip and a half, too bad I no longer get G4
frown.gif
I've got to hand it to those cops tho, I would not have the patience for drunk stupid college kids - girls and boys alike.  I'd be tazin em left and right just for being annoying.  One dude pissed his pants, he was so scared
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Lk

What did she do?

laugh.gif

hmm, so emotions give you a pass from breaking the law. Sorry officer, didn't mean to grab you, I was being emotional and drunk.

Lk

What did she do?

laugh.gif

hmm, so emotions give you a pass from breaking the law. Sorry officer, didn't mean to grab you, I was being emotional and drunk.

Lk

What did she do?

laugh.gif

no one was cuffed... they were trying to cuff the girl/guy and the chick wouldnt let them.  i dont agree with the smack, but in the grand scheme of things it was harmless.  he coulda tazed her...

Lk

What did she do?

laugh.gif

no one was cuffed... they were trying to cuff the girl/guy and the chick wouldnt let them.  i dont agree with the smack, but in the grand scheme of things it was harmless.  he coulda tazed her...

Lk

What did she do?

laugh.gif

She put her hands on him. Emotions have nothing to do with it. As soon as she started swinging it was a wrap.

Lk

What did she do?

laugh.gif

She put her hands on him. Emotions have nothing to do with it. As soon as she started swinging it was a wrap.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Lk

laugh.gif

yep.  She pretty much had it coming, and she's lucky she didn't get tazed, and catch a heart attack and die
man I had cousin get charged with assaulting an officer because the cop slipped and fell while chasing him

no way you're just gonna skate because you're emotional (probably drunk) interfering with an arrest and smacking an officer.

Lk

laugh.gif

But there job is to protect civilians.  They should have patience and they should be taught that if you are not in a life threatening situation then try to calm it down.  That women wasn't going to kill the cops.  They didn't have to go ham on her like that.  You should have a responsibility to try to calm the situation down at all cost (minus your life or serious injury).  But cops all too often get away because "the situation could have become dangerous" or some BS they always use for using excessive force.

This is an argument over should cops use tough love if your acting like an idiot or be smarter and try to talk you down.  I don't think this warranted what he did thats all.  But i have see way worse (not saying this is ok lol).  

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Lk

laugh.gif

yep.  She pretty much had it coming, and she's lucky she didn't get tazed, and catch a heart attack and die
man I had cousin get charged with assaulting an officer because the cop slipped and fell while chasing him

no way you're just gonna skate because you're emotional (probably drunk) interfering with an arrest and smacking an officer.

Lk

laugh.gif

But there job is to protect civilians.  They should have patience and they should be taught that if you are not in a life threatening situation then try to calm it down.  That women wasn't going to kill the cops.  They didn't have to go ham on her like that.  You should have a responsibility to try to calm the situation down at all cost (minus your life or serious injury).  But cops all too often get away because "the situation could have become dangerous" or some BS they always use for using excessive force.

This is an argument over should cops use tough love if your acting like an idiot or be smarter and try to talk you down.  I don't think this warranted what he did thats all.  But i have see way worse (not saying this is ok lol).  

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Lk

Its their jobs to protect civilians, but its also in their best interest to protect themselves and exercise VIGILANCE. All these altercations could be avoided by keeping your damn hands to yourself. We don't know what the woman's intentions were. Many cops do abuse their power and many acts of brutality are blatant and unwarranted, but its hard for me to side with someone this stupid.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Lk

Its their jobs to protect civilians, but its also in their best interest to protect themselves and exercise VIGILANCE. All these altercations could be avoided by keeping your damn hands to yourself. We don't know what the woman's intentions were. Many cops do abuse their power and many acts of brutality are blatant and unwarranted, but its hard for me to side with someone this stupid.

Originally Posted by abutta13

yea that cop definitely needed to punch her there was no other alternative

oh im not saying he didn't have other options, but once she crossed that threshold the punch became one of his options.

Originally Posted by abutta13

yea that cop definitely needed to punch her there was no other alternative

oh im not saying he didn't have other options, but once she crossed that threshold the punch became one of his options.

IM not addvocating she be let slide... I said cuff her... She was 5 n a half feet 100 lbs with no bags or clothes large enough to conceal any kinda weapon... It doesnt take,2 officers to cuff a cooperating suspect, she was,slappin/grasping at their,arms not throwin haymakers to their faces like they did to her... I repeat NO training. he jus,shoulda controlled her wrist, slammed her down,n,cuffed her. The end. If they were better at,reading n accessing wed have alot less police brutality stories.... Imagine if that second punch put her out n she,hit,her head on the way down.... "6'2 220lb cop leaves teenage girl n coma"
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom