COP STRIKES MELANIN DEFICIENT FEMALE-you don't see that too often

IM not addvocating she be let slide... I said cuff her... She was 5 n a half feet 100 lbs with no bags or clothes large enough to conceal any kinda weapon... It doesnt take,2 officers to cuff a cooperating suspect, she was,slappin/grasping at their,arms not throwin haymakers to their faces like they did to her... I repeat NO training. he jus,shoulda controlled her wrist, slammed her down,n,cuffed her. The end. If they were better at,reading n accessing wed have alot less police brutality stories.... Imagine if that second punch put her out n she,hit,her head on the way down.... "6'2 220lb cop leaves teenage girl n coma"
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

IM not addvocating she be let slide... I said cuff her... She was 5 n a half feet 100 lbs with no bags or clothes large enough to conceal any kinda weapon... It doesnt take,2 officers to cuff a cooperating suspect, she was,slappin/grasping at their,arms not throwin haymakers to their faces like they did to her... I repeat NO training. he jus,shoulda controlled her wrist, slammed her down,n,cuffed her. The end. If they were better at,reading n accessing wed have alot less police brutality stories.... Imagine if that second punch put her out n she,hit,her head on the way down.... "6'2 220lb cop leaves teenage girl n coma"
30t6p3b.gif

She was resisting arrest for people wondering why she had to be slammed to the ground. Her swinging at the cop also mean cuffing her wasn't going to be "voluntary". What was the cop supposed to say after that, lady after you're done swinging at me....gently turn around and LET ME CUFF YOU.

Come on son.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

30t6p3b.gif

She was resisting arrest for people wondering why she had to be slammed to the ground. Her swinging at the cop also mean cuffing her wasn't going to be "voluntary". What was the cop supposed to say after that, lady after you're done swinging at me....gently turn around and LET ME CUFF YOU.

Come on son.

a simple tackle or body slam would have been more than enough. theres no need to strike a woman in the face like that especially when your job is to protect people and set an example for others.

a simple tackle or body slam would have been more than enough. theres no need to strike a woman in the face like that especially when your job is to protect people and set an example for others.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Animals....

Watch the black dude in the green sweater reactions to the punches...
This is blatant defiance, reported
laugh.gif
for using the A-word.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Animals....

Watch the black dude in the green sweater reactions to the punches...
This is blatant defiance, reported
laugh.gif
for using the A-word.

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

They both shoulda beat her with their knight sticks, hope she gets life. If she was black they would took her life.....lol
She seems like she'd be right up my alley, a cool cute white chick....I'm surprised i'm the one defending the cop in this situation
ohwell.gif
I would bail her out and take her out for some drinks.

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

They both shoulda beat her with their knight sticks, hope she gets life. If she was black they would took her life.....lol
She seems like she'd be right up my alley, a cool cute white chick....I'm surprised i'm the one defending the cop in this situation
ohwell.gif
I would bail her out and take her out for some drinks.

cop weak as hell...it took him forever to slam her. and she ate his weak @+% punch and served him 4 quick ones.
laugh.gif

shorty def not the average white girl. trust me, Tyrone for Simpson Road is gutting her nightly. and when the cop cuffed her, she got up like a straight G.

cop weak as hell...it took him forever to slam her. and she ate his weak @+% punch and served him 4 quick ones.
laugh.gif

shorty def not the average white girl. trust me, Tyrone for Simpson Road is gutting her nightly. and when the cop cuffed her, she got up like a straight G.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Police been doing this, biggest gang on the planet. Their job description has evolved from protect and serve to control and abuse. Welcome to America

Out of all the acts of police brutality that have been recorded, I can't cosign this one. You're literally not allowed to touch the police. If she were 6ft4 and black, we'd be having a different convo.

qft i didnt see anything that the cops did wrong. lady resisted arrest, swung on a cop she had it coming to her. 

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Police been doing this, biggest gang on the planet. Their job description has evolved from protect and serve to control and abuse. Welcome to America

Out of all the acts of police brutality that have been recorded, I can't cosign this one. You're literally not allowed to touch the police. If she were 6ft4 and black, we'd be having a different convo.

qft i didnt see anything that the cops did wrong. lady resisted arrest, swung on a cop she had it coming to her. 

Back
Top Bottom