Coping With a Difficult Breakup PART 2. UPDATE - Im Breaking Down Guys.....

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

He already knew she was lying so why do all that?
Whats a girls number 1 motto?
DENY DENY DENY DENY.
He couldve not checked her phone and she wouldve gone to the grave with that lie, with that doubt always just lingering in his head but never really beingconfirmed.
Once he saw the texts with his own eyes, aint no way she could deny that.

Not saying he was right in snatching the phone, but aint like she was really respectin her man either.

she wasn't having fun with you because you were so strict so she went to somebody else

Now he gets to just think about all the other $+!$ she may have been lying about. What about all those other texts that he didn't read? While it mightappear to answer some questions or lead to closure, it really doesn't.

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

lmao oh yea I dont even play R&B or sad stuff like 808, when a man plays R&B too many thoughts hit his head about his current girl or ex pop up.
Yeah, there are some songs on 808's that shall be avoided at a time like this. But other tracks motivate you...

You run and tell your friends that you're leavin' me
They say that they don't see what you see in me
You wait a couple months then you gon' see
You'll never find nobody better than me

But music is a great source to pump you up especially to workout. But NOTHING along the lines of "slow" tracks or remind you of your "love" with her. Moreso "revenge" type.

Peace
I feel you on this I keep my headphones on 80 percent of the day, I cant hear no slow jams, and the worst is playing slow jams at night in yourroom alone
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
trust me it will have u hurting lol

Originally Posted by Diego

DENY DENY DENY DENY.
He couldve not checked her phone and she wouldve gone to the grave with that lie, with that doubt always just lingering in his head but never really being confirmed.

Not saying he was right in snatching the phone, but aint like she was really respectin her man either.

so in turn he disrespected her and that worked out great right? If she had snatched his phone you all would be all upset about how she doesn'ttrust/respect him and he should just leave her right?

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Now he gets to just think about all the other $+!$ she may have been lying about. What about all those other texts that he didn't read? While it might appear to answer some questions or lead to closure, it really doesn't.
She lied. Shes talkin to other dudes. This is now fact no longer a mere thought.

If that aint closure in this man's eyes then thats a completely different set of problems.

Now he gets to just think about all the other $+!$ she may have been lying about. What about all those other texts that he didn't read? While it might appear to answer some questions or lead to closure, it really doesn't.
She lied. Shes talkin to other dudes. This is now fact no longer a mere thought.

If that aint closure in this man's eyes then thats a completely different set of problems.

Judging by the post it didn't do much good
laugh.gif

DENY DENY DENY DENY.
He couldve not checked her phone and she wouldve gone to the grave with that lie, with that doubt always just lingering in his head but never really being confirmed.

so in turn he disrespected her and that worked out great right? If she had snatched his phone you all would be all upset about how she doesn't trust/respect him and he should just leave her right?

As a man, theres no bigger disrespect than being betrayed.
Thats exactly what she did.

She couldve at least been honest once he partially saw a name. At that point I wouldnt have been worried about her feelings either.
Its all an unfortunate situation which OP shouldve walked away from a long time ago, but I dont see anything wrong in OP wanting to see the cold hard evidence.

Judging by the post it didn't do much good
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Like I said, OP has a bigger set of problems that will go beyond this relationship.

DENY DENY DENY DENY.

as I read it...they weren't together though.

There's nothing wrong with wanting evidence, but you can't just go grabbing +@@%. That's assault (in the eyes of the law). Grown folks don'tneed to be doing dumb +@@% like that. You got to be the bigger person. If you have suspicions and they're not giving up the phone or whatever, keep itmoving. Assume it's a plea of guilty. Closure comes from within anyways.

DENY DENY DENY DENY.

so in turn he disrespected her and that worked out great right? If she had snatched his phone you all would be all upset about how she doesn't trust/respect him and he should just leave her right?

As a man, theres no bigger disrespect than being betrayed.
Thats exactly what she did.

She couldve at least been honest once he partially saw a name. At that point I wouldnt have been worried about her feelings either.
Its all an unfortunate situation which OP shouldve walked away from a long time ago, but I dont see anything wrong in OP wanting to see the cold hard evidence.

of course...its a man thing...
eyes.gif

There's nothing wrong with wanting evidence, but you can't just go grabbing +@@%. That's assault (in the eyes of the law). Grown folks don't need to be doing dumb +@@% like that. You got to be the bigger person. If you have suspicions and they're not giving up the phone or whatever, keep it moving. Assume it's a plea of guilty. Closure comes from within anyways.
pretty much...

There's nothing wrong with wanting evidence, but you can't just go grabbing +@@%. That's assault (in the eyes of the law). Grown folks don't need to be doing dumb +@@% like that. You got to be the bigger person. If you have suspicions and they're not giving up the phone or whatever, keep it moving. Assume it's a plea of guilty. Closure comes from within anyways.

If you really want to talk about the law, she was driving while intoxicated.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

DENY DENY DENY DENY.

I guess thats up for interpretation.

Originally Posted by Politics As Usual 22

So guys I'm really hurt right now. On late friday night some %!%+ popped off between us. We were still kinda together and this crazy girl was being extremely indecisive about what she wants in this relationship.

She should be busted for DUI then as well. I'm just sayin', you see people on Cops for going to jail for that kind of nonsense and being drunk she mayhave well been stupid enough to call the cops over some nonsense like that. I'm not trying to say he should face legal consequences over something piddlylike that or anything. Just to be careful about your actions, in general, while in the heat of the moment

DENY DENY DENY DENY.

For some reason, even though I read the post in its entirety, I felt like they were still together lol. Maybe I read it that way because of thetone of his post and the "how could you.." quotes (something a boyfriend says not an ex).
So ya, like Nawth said, the relationship was over already, IMO you should have given her the cold shoulder when she first called.

I can see now why the girl would be heated, you two aren't together yet you demand her phone and ask her if shes been drinking.
I read OP's post with the wrong attitude and I see that now, says a lot about my views on cheating.
grin.gif
+
ohwell.gif

simply judging by your responses early in the conversation...doesn't seem like you were the best boyfriend in terms of treating her with respect
you also seem quite selfish and controlling. enjoy your breakup

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Not bagging any of those Victoria Secret chicks huh?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That made my day. Nah, other chicks don't really do much for me right now.

As much as I'm hurt over what happened, I wouldn't take her back, but it doesn't mean I don't care about her. After 2 years I can't justlet go of the feelings I had for her. I just want to be happy again, and be able to love again because right now it's hard as hell.

For you guys saying i loved her more than she did, if you woulda seen her about a month ago.
eek.gif

Besides the point though, I just can't wait to heal.

We were together, she had not made it official what she wanted, and she went and acting like an idiot anyways.

We would go days without talking but she was still my girlfriend technically.

Lets get back on topic guys

Originally Posted by Late80s

simply judging by your responses early in the conversation...doesn't seem like you were the best boyfriend in terms of treating her with respect
you also seem quite selfish and controlling. enjoy your breakup

Im a liberal.
devil.gif

Politics = CashmereThoughts?????

Also, I can't believe this thread has came this far...

PICS!

Nah just messing around... only if you feel comfortable doing so.

I know where you at bro and this emotional pain is the worst... worse than pulling a tooth.

Originally Posted by Politics As Usual 22

Eh, I was doing okay most the day...Now I'm depressed again...

man I already told you I know its hard but get out and do something, stick to your goals and go check out my other thread. I bet day by day you will think lessof her and more on your goals.

Back
Top Bottom