Coping With a Difficult Breakup PART 2. UPDATE - Im Breaking Down Guys.....

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

Originally Posted by Politics As Usual 22

Eh, I was doing okay most the day...Now I'm depressed again...

man I already told you I know its hard but get out and do something, stick to your goals and go check out my other thread. I bet day by day you will think less of her and more on your goals.
Yeah man usually I have heard that things are "hard" and that they "hurt".

I never really understood though or thought it would truly happen to me.

The relationship is indeed over my friend. Do not lament, as it was meant to be. I have been through similar situations and the best healer is time, as cornyas it sounds, and trust you WILL find a better match, trust you have no idea of the stuff you need not put up with, if it is meant to be it wil be, but itlooks like it will never be like it once was which sucks. Most people will say go out, find other females, I say do the exact opposite. If you go looking forwomen now, you will only look for empty rebounds, and you will NOT find anyone. My advice: Reflect for a few days/weeks however long you need, the good thebad, what she did wrong, but more importantly what you did wrong. Trust me the only way to TRULY get over her is to reflect, it is going to hurt for a whileregardless of what you do she was a major part of your life for 2 years.

thats what happens when you try to control a girl man. if shes too wild for you, let her go and move on.

SOO..........

My sister just went on her page, they're still friends

Facebook status: In a relationship

mad.gif
(

*#+...I can't tell if she's really in one or she's just putting that there to #$*@ with me

It doesn't matter which it is. You need to cut off all contact and that means no FB, MS, twitter stalking. It just prolongs the whole process.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

It doesn't matter which it is. You need to cut off all contact and that means no FB, MS, twitter stalking. It just prolongs the whole process.
truth in her words man. if you don't cut her off you're only dragging it out

SOO..........

My sister just went on her page, they're still friends

Facebook status: In a relationship

mad.gif
mad.gif
(

*#+...I can't tell if she's really in one or she's just putting that there to #$*@ with me
She's already got to you. Just dead the relationship and cut off ALL contact withher.........online and off line. No friendship either. Just let her be your ex.

roll.gif
@ did you drink/you reak/you've changed; not the same person I fell in love with convo

Shhh came off mad cliche like an ep of 7th Heaven

seems like u wanted her to be the type of girl that deep down she wasnt..there are plenty of girls that are low key dont party... yes they might hold off onthe whole sex thing for a while but when they loosen up its all good..
seems like u tried turning her into something shes not..it was bound to backfire

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

putting a restriction on ur girl, then checkin up on her like ur Pops is probably a bad way to go about things.
indeed.

So what are you supposed to do then? Not confront her about it?

you TALK to her
eek.gif
instead of yelling or chastising (sp) her

She seems like she's purposely doing things to get a reaction out of you now so best thing to do is completely ignore it. Although it's bugging thecrap out of you, at least pretend like you don't care. Like someone else said, cut off all contact asap.

ahh i feel u ..its a tricky world..full of tricky ppl..but u seem like a decent dude ..know home oh.. there are other girls are out there man..keep ur head uptho.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

She shoulda never been talkin to son (Jordan) in the first place, so you're definitely on point with removing her from your life.

That said, getting into a physical altercation late at night outside ur house is ALL BAD.

And I'm not sure why you're trying to prohibit her from drinking, she's right. You're not her dad
Well we had an agreement, she understood how she gets when she drinks, and agreed that she'd rather not for the good of us. She said soo many times, I don't want this anymore, I don't like it, the smell makes me gag, blah blah blah. The other times she's drank, she really doesn't know how to handle herself, and ends up making me have to babysit her for the night, or she makes a stupid decision.
Honestly that's par for the course for most girls under say 25, and even then most girls act dumb as +*!* when they drink.

I just think you trying to restrict her most likely made her want to break free even more.

You should be done with this girl anyways. Lack of trust kills it, like dude above said.

But for future references, putting a restriction on ur girl, then checkin up on her like ur Pops is probably a bad way to go about things.
You ain't lie, I've seen grown *@+ women act a fool while drunk. I'm talking mid 30's - 40's.

OP....hold ya head...I dont mean to be harsh but stop being a little cat...

Man up...stop getting ya sister to check her page and stop listening to that sappy @!! music..Do better next time and just learn from it.

trust me we all been there..You have so much more life to live, its not over for you...

If you start to feel down and think about her...just think about how she'll act when ur living ur life ,better than when you two were together.

Next time dont be so quick to say you love someone...because you will start to believe it yourself...

I had to go through the same thing My senior year of high school
It took me an entire summer to get over her....pretty much the same
exact things happened

what up...not much of a poster, more of a lurker but anyway:

I went through a very similar situation in the whole snatching phone episode except she let me see her phone but started getting nervous after I was looking atit for a while and started trying to get it back; and even playing the you hurt my arm card lol.

The thing with that is that I DID find out she had smashed another dude while I was away at summer school in PA (I'm from MD).

We weren't together at the time because I broke up with her since around valentines day of that year, so technically she had no fault if that's how shewanted to get down. We ended up getting back together, and when I look back I see that I would always take her back due to pity and her being in a situation.Fast forward about a year later and right before I'm going back up to school I break up with her again (built-up and ongoing problems for almost 3 yrs pluswe were off and on), and this time it seems for good.

To be honest I did the whole FB stalker thing even though I don't have one, and would see that she was going out, met another dude from off there (lame)but I believe she still messes with him to this day. The thing that really helped me is when I saw that she told the other dude she loved him after 2 monthslol. We have only been broken up now for maybe 3 months!

My ex is 23, and I'm 21 but I knew I had to outgrow the immaturity of that relationship.It also didn't help that she didn't go to college, has nojob other than babysitting which isn't stable (illegal immigrant
eyes.gif
),and grew to be quite lazy. Here at college I have been messing with other girls,but I get bored with them very fast unfortunately. I just learned that Iwasted a lot of time with my ex, but hopefully there is better for me out there. I've upped my standards extremely and girls I would have dated whiledating my girl, don't seem to even measure up now.

Long story short, you will get over it and realize you might be better off now. You're young and have time. Just chill and let things happen.

The truth is time heals all my dude. One day you'll wake up and that pain will be gone & at first it will feel strange, you may even miss it (as crazyas that sounds)!
You will be much stronger after you get thru it. I was with my girl for 6 years, lived together for 3 years and when it ended it was the worse! But I got thruit and I'm
a much better person today because of it...

Originally Posted by truubrasilian33

Originally Posted by Nawth21

You snatched her phone?
smh.gif
together or not, thats a **$$@ move

how was a dck moove cause of that the dude found out she was cheating...
tired.gif

comprehension fail? its a __ move cuz he snatched the phone...

Back
Top Bottom