Coping With a Difficult Breakup PART 2. UPDATE - Im Breaking Down Guys.....

Damn my situation is similar to this right now. I just can't do it anymore. Its not easy but its just how it needs to be.

HEy Hey OP. I was gonna go to sleep....but i read your post....And honestly i dont usually read long posts and long topics but i'll chime in because i knowthis has helped me

Last year around this time i have made a post on NT too, about my 2-year relationship ended at that time

I was devastated at that time, and to make matters worse, i let her get to me. Here are her methods:

1) Going out drinking and doing dumb stuff that she usually never did
2) Cuddling up with another dude and posting pics of them together on FB
3) Deleting all of our picture profiles on facebook
4) Writing subliminal messages on her status
5) Contacting my ppl about how good shes doing and how well her new relationship is progressing

I was about to commit suicide

But you know what, i was stronger than that. I said...Eff it. It she couldnt handle me at my worst, she doesnt deserve me at my best

Because quite frankly, being in a "relationship" (i used "" cuz i never made it official) for that long, i have lost my touch forpotentials....potentials about everything in life. I was not making any progress towards my future. I was just in denial that i was with a great girl andeverything will be alright.

It wasnt alright.

And i realized this when i decided to pick myself up. Every where i looked, there were messes to be fixed.....So i made it a mission to better myself

1) I hit the gym (almost every guy does this after a break up
laugh.gif
)
2) I focused on my education
3) I got to spend more time with my family and friends who i neglected when i was with her
4) I got different buns
pimp.gif

5) My bank account sky rocketed
eek.gif

And now after a year, im in great shape. Im on the right track in school. My money cant be any better. Im looking forward to being accepted in a firm, beinginvolved with the stock market, all sorts of things that would give me the best shot in life. All our friends stay with me (the great ones of course, she cankeep te boogie joints
roll.gif
) and every one is just improving every day.

I dont know how shes doing....but from what i heard

1) She's still with same old dude......and i still honestly dont see how the hell she can drop me and pick dude up....prime rib to cold cuts...
2) She aint doing jack with her degree.....getting a regular old job cuz she moved in with dude...
3) At least she looks happy tho....so im glad shes still alive
laugh.gif

I havent ran into her for a year now....If i see her tho, i'd prolly gave her that smirk she always hated...wish her the best of luck, and only luck cancure her now since her best of chance is gone
tongue.gif

Your girl seems like she aint doing anything but holding you back at this point....Move on man. Show her she's missing out on something great. But moreimportantly, show yourself that you can be something great.
pimp.gif

i went though the same !@!! almost 3 yrs ago. oh well, my life was good again after she left.
pimp.gif
the only bad thing that #%*@* still owes 40 bucks. buteverything else is all
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Damn my situation is similar to this right now. I just can't do it anymore. Its not easy but its just how it needs to be.

I know me too smh.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

about my 2-year relationship ended at that time

I was devastated at that time, and to make matters worse, i let her get to me.

you are a female's lower orifice that is primarily used for sex

Originally Posted by I Make My Own Path

smh.gif
smh @ weak dudes.

Originally Posted by Late80s

its kind of amazing how every sees the her "lying and disrespecting" him but overlooks thats hes controlling and selfish.
dont we all have selfish ways
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Late80s

its kind of amazing how every sees the her "lying and disrespecting" him but overlooks thats hes controlling and selfish.
Its amazing how you see his controlling ways but overlook that shes lying and disrespecting him.

See what I did there?

I'm sure she's not the first and won't be the last.... He just needs to learn from his mistakes so that he doesn't F up with the next chick hefalls in "love" with.

atleast you didn't catch her with smush parker.

that goddamn smushcalade...

and don't materbate with a noose around your neck - jonah hill

and

if it makes you feel better, my ex girl was the cutest thing ever, all the guys in hs wanted her, now she's just plain fat.. I laught at times wen I seeher myspace profile at the section where it says " do you know this personn" cuz I'm like still baffaled by the way she loos.. She really letherself go,, from elegant to straight up elephant.. As for me I hit the gym hard ( I was already somehwat cut back then tho) and now I get better woman (eventho its just never going the way I want to, but that's life) make sure ur the one that upgrades.. Don't let her see you fall cuz it'll boost herego like " this +***! hurtin and fallin " type @!%$. Again OP good luck. I'll post more later

Dude, it's a girl. You're 18. It's not that big of a deal. Get off NT and bag the next one.

nerd.gif
Pics?

Originally Posted by Diego

Late80s wrote:
Its amazing how you see his controlling ways but overlook that shes lying and disrespecting him.

See what I did there?

Both are right.
He prob smothered her, and tried to control her "lifestyle", she saw it as a lack of respect, in turn it caused her to lose respect for him.
Loss of respect=relationship fail

Originally Posted by Politics As Usual 22

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by Nawth21

You snatched her phone?
smh.gif
together or not, thats a **$$@ move
Normally I'd agree but in this situation I feel like dude had every right to snatch her phone.

CLEARLY, she was trying to hide something. In that situation he should've deaded the situation because of not being able to trust ol girl, grabbing the phone was just for confirmation that she was triflin
I could not be lied to anymore. The fact that she drank with complete disregard of her promise kinda already made me want to end it, after all the build up. Seeing those texts just sealed it.

Doesn't make me feel any better though. I've lost probably 10 pounds in the last week, I can't eat +%*%, I can't lift eveyday like I used to. I have a constant lingering anxiety throughout the day, and it only briefly subsides. I can't wait for this feeling to alleviate.

It's killing me
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

I broke up with my girlfriend in January of 2008, and I know exactly how you feel. EXACTLY. You know how I healed and where I got my strength from? Really,just from myself. I was living with her in an apartment... which I moved out of after the break up. They say, "out of sight, out of mind". Itreally is true. Remove everything that has association with her, just keep her out of your head ---> do things to occupy your time. Play some video games(call of duty 4 and soon MW2 comes to mind), go hang out with your friends, go be productive, make some progress in life. There is no use of dwelling over agirl that is just moving on and living her life because believe me, she is probably not dwelling over you with some new guy already by her side. TIME healsall. Read that again. TIME heals all. Just be patient and soon you will be better. I know you 2 were very attached and close, just like I was and you had aroutine with her right? Everyday, this and that, you got used to it. Well now that you are broken up, it seems hard. I know how that feels. After a certainamount of time goes by, soon you'll develop a routine that doesn't involve her and you'll realize that you can be fine on your own. There arebetter women out there, there really is. Just look, or don't. Sometimes the best ones come to you. Please stay up and don't let this situationbother you anymore. I really care to write this, because I know what kind of support you need and want to hear. Stay up!

Originally Posted by Ducky Quack

Originally Posted by Politics As Usual 22

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by Nawth21

You snatched her phone?
smh.gif
together or not, thats a **$$@ move
Normally I'd agree but in this situation I feel like dude had every right to snatch her phone.

CLEARLY, she was trying to hide something. In that situation he should've deaded the situation because of not being able to trust ol girl, grabbing the phone was just for confirmation that she was triflin
I could not be lied to anymore. The fact that she drank with complete disregard of her promise kinda already made me want to end it, after all the build up. Seeing those texts just sealed it.

Doesn't make me feel any better though. I've lost probably 10 pounds in the last week, I can't eat +%*%, I can't lift eveyday like I used to. I have a constant lingering anxiety throughout the day, and it only briefly subsides. I can't wait for this feeling to alleviate.

It's killing me
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

I broke up with my girlfriend in January of 2008, and I know exactly how you feel. EXACTLY. You know how I healed and where I got my strength from? Really, just from myself. I was living with her in an apartment... which I moved out of after the break up. They say, "out of sight, out of mind". It really is true. Remove everything that has association with her, just keep her out of your head ---> do things to occupy your time. Play some video games (call of duty 4 and soon MW2 comes to mind), go hang out with your friends, go be productive, make some progress in life. There is no use of dwelling over a girl that is just moving on and living her life because believe me, she is probably not dwelling over you with some new guy already by her side. TIME heals all. Read that again. TIME heals all. Just be patient and soon you will be better. I know you 2 were very attached and close, just like I was and you had a routine with her right? Everyday, this and that, you got used to it. Well now that you are broken up, it seems hard. I know how that feels. After a certain amount of time goes by, soon you'll develop a routine that doesn't involve her and you'll realize that you can be fine on your own. There are better women out there, there really is. Just look, or don't. Sometimes the best ones come to you. Please stay up and don't let this situation bother you anymore. I really care to write this, because I know what kind of support you need and want to hear. Stay up!

Thanks man, means alot.

Keep it coming, I can't get enough
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RenaRene

smh.gif
smh @ weak dudes.
I Make My Own Path: did you let the REST OF THAT POST completely fly through your head? Have you taken your time to exfoliate thecontent which comes after those 3 lines? You are the society's illiterate orifice that is COMPLETELE incapable of reading the fundamental.

RenaRene: and you, ma'am.....
roll.gif

smh.gif
smh @ weak dudes.
I Make My Own Path: did you let the REST OF THAT POST completely fly through your head? Have you taken your time to exfoliate the content which comes after those 3 lines? You are the society's illiterate orifice that is COMPLETELE incapable of reading the fundamental.

roll.gif
you were gonna commit suicide because you were sad that you got dumped.

in my book that makes you equal to a female's lower orifice primarily used for sexual intercourse

smh.gif
smh @ weak dudes.
I Make My Own Path: did you let the REST OF THAT POST completely fly through your head? Have you taken your time to exfoliate the content which comes after those 3 lines? You are the society's illiterate orifice that is COMPLETELE incapable of reading the fundamental.

roll.gif

in my book that makes you equal to a female's lower orifice primarily used for sexual intercourse

I guess the rest of that post is too difficult for you to read, so i'll let you be with your comment.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh @ weak dudes.

roll.gif

I guess the rest of that post is too difficult for you to read, so i'll let you be with your comment.
laugh.gif
oh i read the whole post & congrats on gettin over her & getting your life back together in the process

but you still a female's lower orifice for contemplating SUICIDE bcuz YOUR GIRL DUMPED YOU

Back
Top Bottom