Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

PEOPLE....PLEASE BE CONFIDENT IN SNEAKER_ST...THEY'RE GOOD PEOPLE WITH A GOOD NIKE ACCT...YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY, IF YOU PRE-ORDERED YOUR PAIRYOU WILL GET IT (possibly even before release date).

DO YOU GUYS NOT SEE SIZES SOLD OUT? THEY'RE SOLD OUT FOR A REASON...THIS GUY DOES NOT HAVE AN ENDLESS SUPPY OF THESE...HE'S ONLY LETTING PRE-ORDERS GOACCORDIJNG TO WHAT HE'S PLACED AN ORDER FOR

I'M NOT BACKING THIS GUY FOR NO REASON....HE IS 100% LEGIT AND A GOOD GUY!

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
s dubl is sneaker st.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I just need to see how much textbooks will be tomorrow, then Ill know if I can preorder from sneaker st. If they aren't too much, I will surely be hittinghm up with the quickness.

not knocking dudes hustle, but you guys DO realize that you could end up getting them cheaper from the ebay guy right?
dude's doing 240 shipped if you DONT mention NT right?
240 BIN - 19.20 (8% bing.com cb) = 220.80... plus u get $4.80 in ebay bucks too.
cashback is instant sometimes... other times its 60 days... shoes come out in 30 days... so u have to wait 30 more days to get 20 bucks back.

SMARTEN UP NT... the private auctions set up really saves the seller a few bucks lol

hey...if that's ur opinion...so be it.
grin.gif

but i traded a pair of foams for some J's way back when....i regret it to this day. i swore i would never trade/sell another posite for anything less thananother posite.

Durability/Longevity > __________

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

hey...if that's ur opinion...so be it.
grin.gif

but i traded a pair of foams for some J's way back when....i regret it to this day. i swore i would never trade/sell another posite for anything less than another posite.

Durability/Longevity > __________
truth....
once foams/flightposites started dropping more frequently, i started to off my jordan collection... no need for kicks that crease on sight
laugh.gif

I feel u guys. As far as quality foams win. But IMO only ..... People who don't wear J's know them when they see them. I've had people look at myfoams and "go what the #%^* ?!?!?". Foams are an aquired taste. U either love em or hate em. J's are so global and so inspiring to wear ya know.I do love both. But to me the tightest pair of J's ever made would surpass the tighest pair of foams ever made.

Swerv...I feel you fam, but I would have a hard time selling a pair of foams to get a pair of Js, but I have sold Js to get a pair of foams.

Js is what started it all for me, but the way the brand has been doing the consumers I have lost the love for em......

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
s dubl is sneaker st.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

but on the real can we PM these request this thread is nothing but buy or sell
tired.gif
was not serious, just for
laugh.gif

i haven't seen anyone buying/selling/trading.....just promo's and a heads up to those looking...
nerd.gif

You guys can have these...........

I'm in an area where EVERYONE will be rocking these the weekend they drop.

Reebok is doing the damn thing right when it comes to retros anyway.

Nike/JB needs to get it together..........

I want these but being in Mpls
frown.gif
so there is no real chance i'mgetting them unless I pay $220+. Oh well just save my cash for any future CW.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Yeah....chill on that. No need to start scarin dudes....last time I talked to him (yesterday) he told me what he ordered is confirmed...he still hasn't put his complete order up yet for pre sale.

When dudes start posting their pick ups from sneaker_st all the sleepers will be salty....
laugh.gif
I'm putting my faith in you guys. Don't let medown.

^^220 is retail+tax (in most places) shoot in Cali I'd be paying 219 after tax...that's if spots out here even get em, or I get to a spot early enoughthat would still have my size.

im beginning to rethink buying 3 pairs of these for myself...Saw em in person and im not really feelin em like that...

S dubl- Im sure I'll have a hard time finding a sz 13 if I wanted. I don't know if I really wanna pay for these now. Maybe I can get some b-day moneyand then go and look for some.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

I want these but being in Mpls
frown.gif
so there is no real chance i'm getting them unless I pay $220+. Oh well just save my cash for any future CW.

ummm if your not willing to spend $220 now then you'll prolly never get to buy a pair because foams retail for $200 plus tax...

Back
Top Bottom