Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by HOOD17

I want these but being in Mpls
frown.gif
so there is no real chance i'm getting them unless I pay $220+. Oh well just save my cash for any future CW.

ummm if your not willing to spend $220 now then you'll prolly never get to buy a pair because foams retail for $200 plus tax...

yeah maybe. im not going to cry about it

jordans have fell off since 2006.... still dont understand how dudes beast over jays these days.. saw a pair of space jams on her that a dude coped on releasedate that looked like b grades... he was pissed but had no real options.. faomz r a guaranteed shoes that last... gotta agree with dude that u either love themor hate them. all u can do is laugh at the ones that think ur dumb for droppn 200 for space shoes lol, when they drop 150+ for cheap jays ;(

s dubl

How do I contact that sneaker_st guy about preordering my pair? Ebay won't let me contact him because I'm not involved in an open transaction with him

^^go to his profile (link in my sig)...go to one of his foam auctions, and hit the ask seller a question button.

I hope your getting a free pair sdubl. You had to put at least 20 people on to him. You damn well deserve it.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

hey...if that's ur opinion...so be it.
grin.gif

but i traded a pair of foams for some J's way back when....i regret it to this day. i swore i would never trade/sell another posite for anything less than another posite.

Durability/Longevity > __________
truth....
once foams/flightposites started dropping more frequently, i started to off my jordan collection... no need for kicks that crease on sight
laugh.gif

went through this in the last year or so.. nike bball/air max all day
pimp.gif

Haha...honestly...I'm just helping out the community and a friend...if I get something out of it, great...if not no biggie, I'll still continue tocosign sneaker_st.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

anybody who buys off sneakerst...it's better to use cashback. I paid 220...

btw he never hit me back after I asked a question
frown.gif

He got back to me, i asked him if i could pay next week, was cool with it. How do i use cashback?

^ You wont get much since the private action is a dollar...i was maddd...lmao

Thanks to S DUBL for the hook up

i went ahead and ordered

guess the other shoes can wait...i should have more cash by time these show up anway

frown.gif
did you use cashback on his list price of 240 or the nt deal of 230?

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

imma post this again especially for you:

dude's doing 240 shipped if you DONT mention NT right?
240 BIN - 19.20 (8% bing.com cb) = 220.80... plus u get $4.80 in ebay bucks too.
cashback is instant sometimes... other times its 60 days... shoes come out in 30 days... so u have to wait 30 more days to get 20 bucks back.

SMARTEN UP NT... the private auctions set up really saves the seller a few bucks lol

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

imma post this again especially for you:

dude's doing 240 shipped if you DONT mention NT right?
240 BIN - 19.20 (8% bing.com cb) = 220.80... plus u get $4.80 in ebay bucks too.
cashback is instant sometimes... other times its 60 days... shoes come out in 30 days... so u have to wait 30 more days to get 20 bucks back.

SMARTEN UP NT... the private auctions set up really saves the seller a few bucks lol
laugh.gif
its cool...i seen this a couple pages back after he setup the private thing...wasnt gonna flop on him

extra 10 dollars is ok with me...Ill survive

BigJ...your point is cool and all...saving the seller a few bucks, but have you seen some of the other BINs on ebay? Some dudes asking 300 forthese...sneaker_st is doing everyone a favor by keeping his prices very reasonable if you ask me...so actually with a private auction both win in thissituation....in all reality he can up the price 10-15 still be reasonable and you guys still end up paying around 230 after cash back.

Originally Posted by s dubl

BigJ...your point is cool and all...saving the seller a few bucks, but have you seen some of the other BINs on ebay? Some dudes asking 300 for these...sneaker_st is doing everyone a favor by keeping his prices very reasonable if you ask me...so actually with a private auction both win in this situation....in all reality he can up the price 10-15 still be reasonable and you guys still end up paying around 230 after cash back.
im not sure where you are getting but you advertise things like dude is giving an extra special "Niketalk" deal when in reality theshoes can be had from the seller for even cheaper.
if you want to say negotiate with the seller to help both parties then say that. but dont say he's giving the special "Niketalk" deal when itreally isn't.

and i never said his price isnt fair. if he feels like he can raise the price, then go ahead and instruct him to do so. im just telling fellow Niketalk headswhats the best method to get the best price. Nothing more. Nothing less.

All I'm saying is he's keeping it a good price even without a little off for NT, with the little off for NT it helps out NTers, and him....so in theend you both win.

How is it that days ago Sneaker St. was sold out of 10's and 10.5, but not their back in stock? Hmmmmm!

All I'm saying is he's keeping it a good price even without a little off for NT, with the little off for NT it helps out NTers, and him....so in the end you both win.
understood.
maybe you should talk to dude about raising the regular price and keeping the "Niketalk" price at 230 shipped so that the cashback advantage isntused and Niketalkers really do feel like they getting an advantageous deal.
i just feel if im getting a discount on something because im affiliated with a group, i want to get the best price. its like being part of AAA and having a nonmember use a coupon that makes my membership useless lol
in the end, he benefits regardless because he has a spokesman in this board helping him move at least a dozen pairs. less hassle for him to move his inventory= easy, easy money.

S Dubl is a good dude for lookin out for all of us. If you can't appreciate his help, keep it movin and enjoy dealing with lines and a hassle

All I'm saying is he's keeping it a good price even without a little off for NT, with the little off for NT it helps out NTers, and him....so in the end you both win.

Hey man thanks my friend copped from sneaker st and i went ahead cop used ebay bucks my bing cashback end up only having to pay $69.00 big ups
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Hey man thanks my friend copped from sneaker st and i went ahead cop used ebay bucks my bing cashback end up only having to pay $69.00 big ups
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
$69.00
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

BigJ...all good homie. He lurks this thread, actually posted in here under an old acct while he's waiting on his new acct to be approved. Maybe he'lltake note of that?

Smurf...nice deal
eek.gif
I knew ebay bucks were good for somethin haha.

Nanabeezy...if there up he'll have em simple as that. His feedback speaks for itself...

NyRican...thanks for the appreciation homie.

Enough back nd forth with all this....back to the FOAMZZZZZZ!

didnt get to cop my 11.5 from sneaker st so i copped from solez cant wait to get these imo i think they are louder than the og blue foams.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

frown.gif
did you use cashback on his list price of 240 or the nt deal of 230?
List price of 240.

He has not responded to either of my questions.
frown.gif

I'm worried he won't even send the shoes!

Back
Top Bottom