Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

84a1634e722c07954aadca171263734e49b82cf7.jpg

Where can this shirt be found?

how cheap are you guys.... really arguin over a few bucks? 5 - 10 bucks and yall still aint satisfied.... ? come on

JFM....really? C'mon son...if he didn't get back to you its not to ignore you...imagine all the messages he's been getting for these. Also...ifyou're worried about him not getting back to you....you paid anyway, so why are you worried now? A lil bass ackwards if you ask me...

For all those showing appreciation, and being patient...good looks.

For those trying to put doubts in others minds....chill. It will all play out in the end for the good!

Originally Posted by s dubl

JFM....really? C'mon son...if he didn't get back to you its not to ignore you...imagine all the messages he's been getting for these. Also...if you're worried about him not getting back to you....you paid anyway, so why are you worried now? A lil bass ackwards if you ask me...

For all those showing appreciation, and being patient...good looks.

For those trying to put doubts in others minds....chill. It will all play out in the end for the good!
I know he's legit, but I'd like a response to my questions.

What's your ebay name? Feel free to post it or PM it to me and I'll personally hit him up for you.

Originally Posted by bigj505

BigJ...your point is cool and all...saving the seller a few bucks, but have you seen some of the other BINs on ebay? Some dudes asking 300 for these...sneaker_st is doing everyone a favor by keeping his prices very reasonable if you ask me...so actually with a private auction both win in this situation....in all reality he can up the price 10-15 still be reasonable and you guys still end up paying around 230 after cash back.
im not sure where you are getting but you advertise things like dude is giving an extra special "Niketalk" deal when in reality the shoes can be had from the seller for even cheaper.
if you want to say negotiate with the seller to help both parties then say that. but dont say he's giving the special "Niketalk" deal when it really isn't.

and i never said his price isnt fair. if he feels like he can raise the price, then go ahead and instruct him to do so. im just telling fellow Niketalk heads whats the best method to get the best price. Nothing more. Nothing less.
seriously, who cares if sneaker_st is making a lil on the deal. You are getting your kicks without the hassle of stores for the same price. stopthe petty !++!

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

BigJ...your point is cool and all...saving the seller a few bucks, but have you seen some of the other BINs on ebay? Some dudes asking 300 for these...sneaker_st is doing everyone a favor by keeping his prices very reasonable if you ask me...so actually with a private auction both win in this situation....in all reality he can up the price 10-15 still be reasonable and you guys still end up paying around 230 after cash back.
im not sure where you are getting but you advertise things like dude is giving an extra special "Niketalk" deal when in reality the shoes can be had from the seller for even cheaper.
if you want to say negotiate with the seller to help both parties then say that. but dont say he's giving the special "Niketalk" deal when it really isn't.

and i never said his price isnt fair. if he feels like he can raise the price, then go ahead and instruct him to do so. im just telling fellow Niketalk heads whats the best method to get the best price. Nothing more. Nothing less.
seriously, who cares if sneaker_st is making a lil on the deal. You are getting your kicks without the hassle of stores for the same price. stop the petty !++!
Get out of there with that BS son... its ALWAYS about getting kicks for the best price.
Why do you think dudes had the seller set up a "special" auction for them? To save $10 bucks. Now you want to come at me for showing dudes how tosave even more money?

ebay is a way to make money... and u got few options when it comes to foamzz.... so slim thats doing the ebay thing i commend him for keeping the pricereasonable.. if i didnt have my connect i woulds been preordered with him... CHECK THE FEEDBACK lol..... i see no problem with him charging a lil extra plus hegiving u 10 off just for sayn niketalk... c'mon what more are u askn for... let me guess flat rate 200 with shippn included smh ppl are never satisfiedeven when they gettn a gd deal

seriously, who cares if sneaker_st is making a lil on the deal. You are getting your kicks without the hassle of stores for the same price. stop the petty !++!
Get out of there with that BS son... its ALWAYS about getting kicks for the best price.
Why do you think dudes had the seller set up a "special" auction for them? To save $10 bucks. Now you want to come at me for showing dudes how to save even more money?
ok son, find a better price than what he is offering and cop there. dudes always want something for nothing. if its not for you KIM. You actinglike homie is getting the kicks for 50 cash and selling them for 250. its a business. hes gotta make his bread too. retail is 200 plus tax. add shipping andyour at 230 anyway. be for real homeboy. No one is knocking you for helping dudes save spread, i applaud you for that, but don't knock another dudeshustle. IMO if you save $10 with sneaker_st or an extra $9.32 through bing you still come out on top....back to our regularly scheduled program!

Why do you think dudes had the seller set up a "special" auction for them? To save $10 bucks. Now you want to come at me for showing dudes how to save even more money?
ok son, find a better price than what he is offering and cop there. dudes always want something for nothing. if its not for you KIM. You acting like homie is getting the kicks for 50 cash and selling them for 250. its a business. hes gotta make his bread too. retail is 200 plus tax. add shipping and your at 230 anyway. be for real homeboy.
[marting]Cole, You Stupid[/martin]
I dont have a problem with his price. I already stated his price was chill. You just dont read you fool. I just told dudes how to get them cheaper from dude. IDID NOT set his prices so if there is a way to get them cheaper, then why not?

and
laugh.gif
at u for thinking I NEEDsomeone's help. especially on getting these. DMV = EASY COP you LAME. No need for me to cop these on preorder. I just walk in and walk out for 212 aftertax... and if they hit swoosh, its prolly gonna cost me even less.
Im just helping dudes save extra cash.
And dude, how much "BUSINESS" do you do? Im sure I do plenty more sales than you so you aint teach nobody nuthin.

edit - As a matter of fact, Im prolly gonna go to a mom and pop shop and cop as many as I want for 200 FLAT and ship out to the fellas I know that couldnt getany after I put my pair to the side... so I prolly dont even need to pay 212 now that I think of it.
you wanna school on business.... i swear... i guess u get e-Credit for not working the system the way its meant to be worked
laugh.gif

^^^
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
I'm happy for you. Good luck with that. LMAO
u mad doggie? get some connects and u might not need to d-ride for some attention.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

just got both worth every penny shirt and crew from nike
pimp.gif

I knew I forgot to do something the other day, could you be kind enough to post the skus again? Also how much did it come out to after shipping and taxes?

nvm: searched for it.

^^^
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
I'm happy for you. Good luck with that. LMAO
u mad doggie? get some connects and u might not need to d-ride for some attention.
Mad? Me. Nah homie. Thanks for the advice though. After you wipe all the mom and pop spot out hit me up. I'll take a few pair off ur hands.

Back
Top Bottom