Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by s dubl

Blaz3n...hope you mentioned NT to save $10.
nerd.gif
yea man.. good looks..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by so wavy

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i'll have these by wednesday.

explain yourself
nerd.gif
a certain place in da bx already put em on hold for whoever asked for em....my boy went ahead and bought my pair and his. im pickin em upwednesday.

Man if I was still in NY come February I wouldn't have to worry about this preorder business but I'm at school so I have no choice.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Blaz3n...hope you mentioned NT to save $10.
nerd.gif
He's not hitting me back at all...

i'll try bing cashback

EDIT: Picked up an 8.5 for $220 after cashback. So when does he usually ship sdubl?

^^^as soon as he gets em which is usually at least a few days before release...sometimes even earlier.

explain yourself
nerd.gif
a certain place in da bx already put em on hold for whoever asked for em....my boy went ahead and bought my pair and his. im pickin em up wednesday.
i think i kno the same spot you talkin bout imma check 2morrow

explain yourself
nerd.gif
a certain place in da bx already put em on hold for whoever asked for em....my boy went ahead and bought my pair and his. im pickin em up wednesday.
i live in bx... help me out nd pm the name of the store plz

explain yourself
nerd.gif

i think i know where you talking about was up there 2day

damn wish my spot was doing that. my boy telling me they only giving receipts till they receive the shoes. didnt know spots had there shipments already

I dont know what i should do. Buy them now on pre order for $230 shipped which is retail plus tax pretty much and i dont have to go pick them up, or wait andsee if they go on sale. I get the feeling ill buy them for retail then 2 months later theyll be like 150 in spots. Anyone else feeling the same?

Anyone know the spots that these will drop in the 305 & 954 area? I don't know of that many mom & pop shops here in Miami I usually hit up the mainretailers

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I dont know what i should do. Buy them now on pre order for $230 shipped which is retail plus tax pretty much and i dont have to go pick them up, or wait and see if they go on sale. I get the feeling ill buy them for retail then 2 months later theyll be like 150 in spots. Anyone else feeling the same?

Don't think these will be sitting on shelves for that long or go on sale. These should be just like the eggplants.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I dont know what i should do. Buy them now on pre order for $230 shipped which is retail plus tax pretty much and i dont have to go pick them up, or wait and see if they go on sale. I get the feeling ill buy them for retail then 2 months later theyll be like 150 in spots. Anyone else feeling the same?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
no chance in hell!!!!

yup i saw the all balck with white swoosh go on sale.. the cactus on sale
wink.gif

but no chance for these .... its nt happening

Back
Top Bottom