Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

^^^Got shoes, NTSF is gonna have a midnight release. They are going to have the crew available with the shoes, and they are going to have a raffle for the shoes.
yeah i know. raffles are lame though. But i will be up there

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

^^^Got shoes, NTSF is gonna have a midnight release. They are going to have the crew available with the shoes, and they are going to have a raffle for the shoes.

nerd.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
why a raflfle???
Because they're releasing 3 other shoes and they're hosting an art show that night so they want to turn it into a big event. That's what I was told by a worker there. Sounds stupid to me though

I might be at NTSF too, but I have one pair on lock. Haven't decided if I wanna try to get another pair or not. Hopefully they have a lot of pairs, and hopefully since people know they are doing a raffle they won't want to go there.

can y'all school me on this raffle thing? how exactly does it work? i called NTSF but they must of been busy (never answered)

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

Anyone out there willing to help a fellow NTer out? I'm in the middle of no where for school and needless to say, there isn't %$** out here, and I won't be able to go back home any time soon. Hoping to get them from NDC but if anyone could help me secure a pair would be highly appreciated.

Just asking one NTer to help another out
I would help you if you sold those MS VI for retail + shipping
smile.gif

both funny and ironic

my cuz just left the footaction in Tallahassee and they saying the same thing........

the date got pushed back and they dont know anything about the date being back to the 13th

i just dont see how they dont know

looks like ima have to cop here in ATL

ATL NTers hit me up if you got some connects i need a 9.5

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

my cuz just left the footaction in Tallahassee and they saying the same thing........

the date got pushed back and they dont know anything about the date being back to the 13th

i just dont see how they dont know

looks like ima have to cop here in ATL

ATL NTers hit me up if you got some connects i need a 9.5
Its looking like only niketowns and some footlockers(HoH) are releasing this weekend

has anyone heard from any smaller stores they drop this weekend
nerd.gif

our people are still saying no date has been set
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by MoShellz

What sizes usually sell fastest in Foams?
potential reseller?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Lmao...I was just checking cause I might just go buy another pair Saturday and if sneaker_st gets his shipment im gonna end up selling one.

lol^^

Few people on other boards who resell have already received their shipmets. I guess nike is just bypassing everyone else. It's weird.

its funny that Nike stores and Footlocker stores are gonna have these on time, but mom and pops arent....

perhaps this is a move by nike with footlocker inc to push back delay on moms and pops and let footlocker INC have a shot at sellin these out first..... very interesting to say the least...

Originally Posted by air max 87

its funny that Nike stores and Footlocker stores are gonna have these on time, but mom and pops arent....

perhaps this is a move by nike with footlocker inc to push back delay on moms and pops and let footlocker INC have a shot at sellin these out first..... very interesting to say the least...

This

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Don't agree that foamposites are really that iconic. This reminds me of a SB dunk era hype than iconic status.

Foams not iconic? You gotta be kidding. This is THE most iconic Nike bball shoe of all time. $180-$200 each time they drop, and they always sell out, since 1999.

You must not be in the game that long to think that.
Foams are indeed iconic but they did not always sell out. I blame the metallic purples and the 07 retro of the OG royals for creating this mass hype over foams. Makes me sick
sick.gif
laugh.gif

940sicc3, basically they just give everyone a ticket with a number on it, and then just they pick a number. They should have separate raffles for each size, and yea that's how it works. Wish they could say how many pairs they will have, but they should have a lot.

Back
Top Bottom