Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by dgoins1

I don't no if I can wait on eggs might have to cop to pair of coppers
u just keep posting on each page so i can watch the avy.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

It's a tough decision whether to wait for NDC or get up extra early Saturday. I think I'm gonna gamble and try to bring these home Saturday. The thrill of the hunt is more challenging. And I hate waiting on shipping.

word

do you guys think 2 hours before open in seattle? cuz im at UW and dont have a car and by bus the earliest i could get to niketown is 6 and theyre doing an 8 am release.

man.......if i get these joints on saturday, im asking sneaker st. for a refund ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by CI24

do you guys think 2 hours before open in seattle? cuz im at UW and dont have a car and by bus the earliest i could get to niketown is 6 and theyre doing an 8 am release.

NT from Seattle is getting them?!

yup!! i heard theyre doing a 8 am release imma call again tomorrow to confirm. idk if 2 hours is early enough i really hope it is i been fiending for these since the night i missed out on the dk's.

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Rico-I got you if you need it.....text me if you want the life line.
happy.gif

LOL ... rigth on man... I might take that lifeline, Ill Like to PHONE A FRIEND
laugh.gif

KILLA CURT .... That Picture is 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CI24

yup!! i heard theyre doing a 8 am release imma call again tomorrow to confirm. idk if 2 hours is early enough i really hope it is i been fiending for these since the night i missed out on the dk's.

OH SNAP! I might go wait before I head to work! I don't think 2 hours will cut it. Might have to show up the night before, but damn in the rain?!

Damn .... that's the perfect angle of the curves on a foam one in that eggplant pic. That's why we love em so much. I need these today dammit !!!

i eirther get there at 2 in the morning saturday or 6 haha theres no in between, damn city bus

why dont u call and see how many pairs they got. knowing that might give u more insight on whether to get there a 2 or 6. dont wanna get there a 2 just to find urself being one of 10 in line and they have 50 plus pairs or vice versa

Just thought I'd share my good news, I went to the Foot Locker in Roanoke today and they had one on display by the register
pimp.gif
looks beautiful in person...And the Foot Action in the mall also said they were getting them...Just passing the news, if this little mall has two stores that are getting them, should be an easy cop for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom