Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Coppers will be soooooo easy to cop in the morning here in Nashville...thanks Nashville for not being up on sneakers!

i was just in nashville. didnt look like theres much spots that would get em. hope this snow dont affect me gettin em in georgia

Swoosh Squad...... I Tried To Get Links Out To Those I Could (Those I Missed, I Appologize).... Once I Get You All Input Into My Phone It Will Make Things MUCH Easier...... Also We Need A More Efficient Method Of Sending Out The Link To Everyone...... All Ideas Welcome
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Sneaker st, why not do private auction and save that 10% ebay charges, $27.50 off the price.

We started out that way, but there were too many people flaking out on the private auctions. I thought it was a disservice to everyone else who had $ in hand and were missing out on opportunities. Besides there is risk of doing private auctions in high volume and then getting caught by eBay and then not being able to sell them at all for a week or so.
if i remeber correctly he had dudes gettin private auctions then not payin right away
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
 thanks your fellow NTers.... 

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

This is better than standing in the cold.

amen to that but i might have to head to the mall early if NDC fails and it'll be chilly. luckily i'm in phx and it won't be too cold

maybe theyre waiting to post them until NDC phones close because they dont wanna pay em overtime likw they did with the DK

just waiting.... as well as dozens of teams around the world.....did you know nike designed... lololol imma be choc full of nike facts lol

For the DK it took forever to get them on the site. They hadn't gone up when I went to bed around 1:30am EST.

I should just go to bed and try my luck and FA tomorrow. If I don't copp it's not the end of the world. It's just more cash to save for the eggplants. Maybe

As I read this thread...and look at the line I would've had to endure or the problems with the website.

I will always preorder. I'm 18 and I'm too old for the drama. The SJ's broke me.

Thank the heavens for sneaker_st.

Im just trying to get my hands on these sooner than waiting for shoetrends, I am hoping they come through early

Back
Top Bottom