Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

nikeorder.png

just got home from breaking nite at 34th street footaction for the midnite and 6am release....hope everyone got their pairs it wasn't that difficult as many expected i actually feel bad the west coast that got shafted on these

Footlocker 34th Street at 10:30 line was all the way back past the D train entrance, and people still bum rushed i know better than to wait here

walked down the block to where the ORGANIZED RELEASE was at Footaction...still pandemonium till they did roll call then it was just waiting in BofA keeping warm till my spot in line caught up to the entrance

came away w/ these

i went back at 6am when they opened up again and scooped two more there were about 15 people waiting and i was 10th and the 9.5 was gone and my other boy got the last 9 but they're supposed to get more at 11 there should be plenty of pairs to go around here in NYC

DAMN I have to wait here and whole 12 hours just to cop a shoe from home...
W T F NDC.... and I thought we was tight.

^YO what was the name of your rep, i need to holla at them lol. SMH at nike they know what there doing.

Horrible. Told myself I gave up about 3 hours ago. Kept thinking about it while I was sleeping. Here I am again.

It's not the hype that makes me want these more, but knowing I will be disappointed after missing out on my pair and knowing I spent the amount of time I did trying to get these and not getting them pisses me off, which probably isn't much to a lot of you but I rarely buy shoes now.

Just got off the phone with NDC rep he said and I quote..."The shoes never posted to the website and they are still having and issue with the times they will launch on the site" are you f'n kidding me NDC you got me and 1000+ other people who stalked this site all nite long and yall cant get ur sh&t together %$* man.....

just got back from hoh houston and copped a size 11. i love them. lot of salty dudes there because after employees got their pairs there was only like 16 left. there was at least 100 dudes in line. i showed up at 545 am and 5 minutes after they opened up an employee came out and said they only have size 7.5 left. i left and called them up and talked to my connect there and he said he still had my pair and to wait like 45 minutes for everyone to leave. went back at 645 and got my size 11. no discounts were allowed for employees. oh well, 215 is just fine for these.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by ninob1213

lyin %+# ^^ photoshop %+# bit

yea im not buyin it, i think he just made that to piss ppl off.
idk he said earlier a rep let him place an order. I really hope he wouldn't go through all that for some sneakers or props on a message board.

why would you pay for 2 day shipping when you can get ground for free on NDC? An extra $14 out of your pocket to get them a day or two earlier? I could understand getting overnight and paying the fee, but paying the fee and getting 2 day???

Back
Top Bottom