Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

I see my boy 2k got sniped in here earlier...
smh.gif
see you in a deuce my g....bs...
smh.gif
....it's open season in here.
laugh.gif
@ the matches
Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

When i was in line waiting to buy my coppers some $$#** had the same jeans i had on
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
.... i was about to go back home and put on some sweats!
smh.gif
roll.gif

@sneaker st. Thx for the pm I actually found one of those but was referring to the one swerv had for sale now the crew on the other hand 3xl lol

just got mine from house of hoops.

big thanks to IsTaYsTuNiNyA for informing me about the restock and big thanks to inglewood on here even though hes been banned about 7 times already for taking me there on such short notice due to my car trouble.

now i need that crewneck lol

rocked them tonight with the Worth Every Penny tee....broke some necks...nobody knew what they were though..typical Columbus OH

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

tumblr_ky4f2pt1eu1qzs49eo1_500.jpg

Thanks sneaker_st!!!

and s Dubl i appreciate the heads up on sneaker st.
anytime bro.. glad to see you got em ok 
smokin.gif
also sneakerst....i noticed some people got white boxes and others got brown boxes...what's the difference?

yeah i know i'm making a big deal about somethin stupid, but i'm just curious

i got a brown one btw

tumblr_ky4idcXhqH1qzs49eo1_500.jpg

Told you guy's HOH in Harlem got a huge restock, as well as the 34th street Footlocker and Footactions.. They are surfacing everywhere.. Took this pic tonight, me and my boy (childhood friend) Steve Bowen who plays for the Dallas Cowboys went to watch our old HS basketball team in their first playoff game (19-0) and Tobias Harris one of the top 10 players in the nation, we went right over to HOH after and scooped up 5 pairs.. He got 2 for himself, got me another and 2 for our other boys lmao.. Suffice to say, they have a HUGE restock, dudes who want them go tomorrow morning, they had a ton at closing 8pm tonight!

Rocked them with a pair of APC raw denims (copper stitch) and had a versace shirt on with copper medusa face (forgot I had it).. And I agree with the other poster who said they aren't that comfortable! BTW didn't spot another person with copper foams out in the city/harlem even at the game, I was shocked!
photobo.jpg

Wore mine for the fourth time tonight...screw the snow on the ground...I bought these to wear and enjoy, not to have them sit in my closet. Anyway, they've finally conformed perfectly to my foot and feel great! Love these kicks! IMHO, they're the best ones next to the royals. In some ways, dare I say it, I think I might even like these a little more than the royals. **Suits up in flame-******ant body suit**

big ups to sneaker st, i got the rest of my pairs today, im happy.

i'll be sure to look you up for future releases, hopefully you get the eggplants.

and for all you saying that they're uncomfortable must not own any other foams,

they take time to break in and mold to your foot

I'd like to see how foams would look with a black leather upper around the laces. Probably wouldn't look much diff.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^^iLLGT2 you went to HHHW?

Yes sir.... Where are you from? You went to West as well?
Nah went to bellport, but I've seen Tobias play. He's nice, and Tavon Sledge is nasty to but doesn't get as much recognition. They played bellport a couple of weeks ago but they had to stop a game cuz one of the parents from HHHW
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

^^iLLGT2 you went to HHHW?

Yes sir.... Where are you from? You went to West as well?
Nah went to bellport, but I've seen Tobias play. He's nice, and Tavon Sledge is nasty to but doesn't get as much recognition. They played bellport a couple of weeks ago but they had to stop a game cuz one of the parents from HHHW
laugh.gif
Ahhh.. Tavon threw it down baseline, posterized this kid from Sachem tonight... It was ridiculous! Tavon needs to work on his jumper, and get a little nicer with his handle, he has great potential! He is SO DAMN FAST it's sickening, and his hops are astronomical.. 5'8 and anytime he leaves the ground it looks like it's off a trampoline!

Tobias, well he will definitely be going places! He's my next door neighbor, his whole family/father have a crazy work ethic, real good/smart people with a ton of talent ! He just needs to become a stronger player to be able to compete at the next upper echelon level, and he's working hard at it day in and day out.. Hopefully Tennessee's basketball program will be a good fit for him, they will mold him into a potent player, his versatility is sick!

Heard you guys just got beat by Whitman?!? Don't know how!!!!

spoiledFeet look at a pair of the silver foam pros if you want to see leather around the laces

^Yea I forgot what game I was watching on TV and Sledge just took off and dunked with ease. Tyler is nice to, yea my boy told me they lost to Whitman by like 2 or 3 points.

But to get back on topic anyone that missed out on myfitteds hat there's always this
2cei0oy.jpg

and the LDRS hat should be available tomorrow.

my place didn't sell em at all. Too much hype. I am not a big fan of them. I stay with my grapes and blue foams.

Back
Top Bottom