Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Wow ... Couldn't really tell on the silver pros but dooms I def. noticed. Wonder why they never put that on Ones. Switch it up. I'd have to see it on a pair first.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by dgoins1

@youngsk8 how much you pay for your crew necks?

sz L??
nerd.gif
When i got to HOHLA there was only S,M,3XL (one in each). so i got the M & 3XL. retail was $60+ 9.75% tax. yo pat you should've called me but you got yours. GZA what up i thought for sure you would be there. lol

nerd.gif
Babyjumpman who's getting that magics fitted??!!

i wore mine today and i got  "duracells" and "copper tops" lol.
i feelin them tho.
i think there
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

gotta an extra crew size XXL anyone interested hit me up. might be able to get my hands on  XXXL, MAYBE...

Whats good
nerd.gif
 ???

doublexL?

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

nerd.gif

I already copped the one from myfitteds, should be here tomorrow.

The only other fitteds I like for the coppers are the leaders joint, the one I posted earlier and the myfitteds one. Still waiting for CC to drop
nerd.gif

The link for the magic ball is here

long story short.....

the lil kid who worked at footlocker said he wouldnt spend 200 on foams . i told him they are worth it cuz they are durable. he then told me that they will eventually begin to crack
laugh.gif

i told him that i had the red foam pros way back in high school and that they never cracked. he asked me if i still had them and i told him no, cuz i stepped on a nail at the trap spot and it deflated my zoom air bag. the guy looks at me like " what do u mean an air bag what are u talkin about ??? " i wanted to slam the dookie outta him

i was mad as !%%!
laugh.gif
dude shoulnt be workin at footlocker if he dont know !%%! about shoes

you have to admit with all the very STUPID nicknames to shoes....the copper foams...actually do look like a DURACELL Batteries...I mean they really do...so I guess I am not hating the nickname...

see for yourself...

DuracellBatteries.jpg

compared to the shoe....

4364155497_533e0ebec1_o.jpg

So if these are duracells...does that make the Silver pros the Energizers
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by dgoins1

@youngsk8 how much you pay for your crew necks?

sz L??
nerd.gif
When i got to HOHLA there was only S,M,3XL (one in each). so i got the M & 3XL. retail was $60+ 9.75% tax. yo pat you should've called me but you got yours. GZA what up i thought for sure you would be there. lol

nerd.gif

i got a new phone, text me your number when you get the chance,  im makin side money again so i might try n finally cop that champion magic authentic you got for some of my magic colored pennys
laugh.gif

There was nothing wecan do…there are still other sites out there that have the coppers.(kixclusive) what else you want me to say?????Our suppliers did notcome through! YES WE KNOW WEA RE COOL and AWSOME!

WOW AND THIS DUDE RUBS IT IN YOUR FACE....

Originally Posted by peteyk 420

There was nothing wecan do…there are still other sites out there that have the coppers.(kixclusive) what else you want me to say?????Our suppliers did notcome through! YES WE KNOW WEA RE COOL and AWSOME!

WOW AND THIS DUDE RUBS IT IN YOUR FACE....
at least coppers are flooding niketalk and ebay so they should be easily attainable.
shoetrends did come thru on my motosport 6 preorder tho

Why are dudes hating on shoetrends? Not like this is common with them...they didn't expect this to happen...they aren't the only one it happened to...

Personally I'd still order from them...I'd just make sure I had a plan B (like always). At least he didn't wait until the 22nd (expexted shipping date) to send out the email.

end of the day though....I know who my first choice is ALWAYS!

the buy sell lounge on the "other" forum has a tonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn of these....ive seen them as low as $220 shipped

Back
Top Bottom