Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Congrats to everyone that copped the fitted of myfitteds.com when I posted. I spoke to a guy and he said it was limited. Mine should be here today or monday.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Why are dudes hating on shoetrends? Not like this is common with them...they didn't expect this to happen...they aren't the only one it happened to...

Personally I'd still order from them...I'd just make sure I had a plan B (like always). At least he didn't wait until the 22nd (expexted shipping date) to send out the email.
agreed.
i got canceled on and im not bitter one bit. and if eggplants are below retail, ill scoop from there too.

REMINDER (since people are still being suspended left and right):

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM!!

ANY ATTEMPT TO DO SO, MAY LEAD TO A BAN OR SUSPENSION!!

THIS INCLUDES ANY HOOKUPS FOR RETAIL OR LESS SINCE IT WOULD STILL INVOLVE A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE!

ALSO INCLUDES ALL THE "LOOK AT MY SIG" AND "SIG CHECK" TYPE RESPONSES!

ANY ATTEMPTS THOUGHT TO BE A BUY/SELL/TRADE REPLY WILL BE LOOKED AT AS ONE!

Originally Posted by Stixx

crew has been flying off shelves
more colors Nike PLEASE......
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Why are dudes hating on shoetrends? Not like this is common with them...they didn't expect this to happen...they aren't the only one it happened to...

Personally I'd still order from them...I'd just make sure I had a plan B (like always). At least he didn't wait until the 22nd (expexted shipping date) to send out the email.
agreed.
i got canceled on and im not bitter one bit. and if eggplants are below retail, ill scoop from there too.
The coppers were the first time we offered any of our product as a pre-sale. And with that unexpected delay, it was alot more stressful than we were planning it to be.  
There are just inherent risks for the seller AND buyer when you are involved with a pre-sale.  As a buyer, you just have to go into it knowing that you're not 100% guaranteed a pair no matter what they say.  Until that box shows up on your doorstep, its all up in question.  

I do know of sellers out there that sell shoes they dont have... they collect money, then look for a way to find the pairs... essentially they dropship without a supplier... I think thats a very reckless practice, and am amazed that ppl think it works.  

That being said, I know there are alot of sellers out there that want to just bring a product to the consumer in a ethical, and honest way where both buyer and seller benefit. 

Thats the approach that we try to take, and try not to maximize the dollar on each transaction, but develop customers that will be loyal to you in the long run.  

Ive actually bought a couple pairs from Shoetrends, and found them to be very reliable. This copper release was just so wack that it was difficult from a sellers POV to get all promised pairs out in the time that was intended.  

I just picked this pair up from my homeboy. He was up in Texas for the All Star weekend & copped an extra pair for me

^^^ Mike, did you manage to cop a leaders fitted, or even attempt?

I needed a 7 5/8, but i grabbed a 7 1/2...just have to stretch it out a lil bit

anyone's local footlockers seen a re-stock yet? footlocker's blog said some footlockers should be receiving restocks....im on the hunt for a 2nd pair, b/c of the whole shoetrends ordeal...

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by bigj505

agreed.

I do know of sellers out there that sell shoes they dont have... they collect money, then look for a way to find the pairs... essentially they dropship without a supplier... I think thats a very reckless practice, and am amazed that ppl think it works.  
I used to do this when I was younger, it was smooth sailing at first because i was able to access everything I would listed  but once all the stuff i had access to ran out I stopped because I had a few situations where I got paid then couldn't locate the shoe I sold and had to refund the buyer. I realized it was unprofessional once I had more then one situation where I couldn't locate the buyers shoe after getting paid and knew I would be mad if the roles were reversed.

Received my 2nd pair of Coopers from stryka12. Dude is 100% will do business w/ him again.

4373928040_ebaf086977_o.jpg

4373928296_65741d6331_o.jpg

Now, bring on this Eggplants!

end of the day though....I know who my first choice is ALWAYS!
word!!

it's nike's up...shoetrends always delivers. even my local mom n pop "didn't come through" on these
tired.gif

but like dubl said.....i got my dealer
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

and while we're on the topic of bad sellers....
laugh.gif

nosneaker will never live down their massive failure and it's not because of the failure itself but more so their unprofessional and arrogant attitude prior to the failure, during the debacle, and even up until this release. bunch of lame excuses, stringing customers along, threatening emails, so called "thuggery".....man that $#!t....it's shoes not "hoh pearls"
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

^^^ Mike, did you manage to cop a leaders fitted, or even attempt?

I needed a 7 5/8, but i grabbed a 7 1/2...just have to stretch it out a lil bit

anyone's local footlockers seen a re-stock yet? footlocker's blog said some footlockers should be receiving restocks....im on the hunt for a 2nd pair, b/c of the whole shoetrends ordeal...

Nah didn't even attempt to since I already ordered the magic fitted. Shouldve got it today but whenever I have to sign for something the mailman never comes to the door he just leaves the notice in the mailbox. Why don't you try to stock locate your second pair there should be some pairs somewhere.

I would hope people are not blowing up Ron's inbox due to the cancellations. It's out of his control. I would worry if he decided to raise his prices to retail or slightly above because of all the bs some members are giving him.

Raise prices for what? It's not about them not getting the sneaker...They owed their customers a explanation, you can't just have peoples money and not keep them properly informed.

Originally Posted by Stixx

Raise prices for what? It's not about them not getting the sneaker...They owed their customers a explanation, you can't just have peoples money and not keep them properly informed.
dude gave an explanation in the cancellation email
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom