CORGI SHOE's stash (world's largest private collection) for sale piece by piece

wow NT has been around for 10 years. I remeber JB, one ofthe founders of Grey One put me onto NT in 2001. I really cant say its changed for teh better or worseexcept theres more shoe killers on here now, a lot more younger shoe enthusiasts who like to show how enthusiastic they are about shoes (nothing wrong withthat) and rampant fraud and distrust between the buyer and seller. I thnak NT personally for inflating shoe prices over the years. I do appreciate it. And aspecial thanks to ISS/Steve for really showing how to turn a hobby into a full on business and set prices at values beyond reason and try to justify it. Idlike to thank NT for keeping things as consistant and open as possible. The whole automatic edit when you swear is theee greatest thing ever for a savage likeme who cant express things with decency at times. Also all fo you that have been around since the early years and pretend you dont like shoes anymore and stilllurk the message boards all day everyday. And to all the new shoe nerds who join and contribute positively (opinion and constructive disagreements are not aproblem with me) for allowing the biggest shoe geek, nerd, herb, loser like me for being able to post my banter and rhetoric here after all these years. Andthank you Air dirty for banning me in 2002.
I have a lot to respond to in this thread but have some personal matters to attend to tomorrow and will be away from a comp all day but saturday i wouldnt mindgetng into a few of these delicious topis such as PE collectors and anything else you all ask. Best to all of you and best to NT.

Honest, humble, fair, can't ask for much more in a person especially one you do business with (a rare breed these days). I wish I could have taken morethan just the huaraches off your hands but at this point I can only buy what I really really like. I cut my collection from 150 pairs down to about 30 as ofnow. Lawyer bills, student loans and such, I do tell friends about your site though and wish you nothing but the best. Good luck

It's nice to see that this thread lives on and corgi is still selling the collection. I remember seeing the site in October 08

It's a damn shame I'm broke and don't have money. I would snatch up so much from you. So much nice stuff in my sz 13

DS supas in a 13. That's a once in a lifetime find right there. You never see those.

Originally Posted by brickSB

Stay on your grind Corgi, it will all sell eventually...

Every pair I have purchased from you has been some of the best customer service I have had...[/shamwow]
I hear ya bro. Its not a grind. More of just almost a job. Just answer emails, get the good offers withe the bad but they are all subjective sowhat can i say. Again some of you wish i would update more often. I do too. But two things: (1) i still sell shoes from the site frequently and (2) time is onmy side. The longer the shoe sits on the site its not a negative. Its a positive. Its becomes more obscure and at some point im the only game in town. No oneelse is sellin that shoe. This whole experience has been a win for me. I do it my way. On a free blog. With integrity and on my time and method. So its alwaysall good. I dont feel pressure to rush and sell the shoes or compromise in price because i need to make a sale. I've had these shoes so damn long andtheyjust been lying dormant. Realistically its like i never had them and just found them. So its intriguing to me and i just list em slowly but surely.
I try to keep it professional. Its a shamne all the fraud that pervades and perpetuates on ebay and these shoe stroke boards. I love it when the best of thebest "the shoe gods" finally get caught and exposed for their "ways". Everyones time will come if you are being funny with people.

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

Honest, humble, fair, can't ask for much more in a person especially one you do business with (a rare breed these days). I wish I could have taken more than just the huaraches off your hands but at this point I can only buy what I really really like. I cut my collection from 150 pairs down to about 30 as of now. Lawyer bills, student loans and such, I do tell friends about your site though and wish you nothing but the best. Good luck
i pay the same respects to you sir. And remember that the lawyers in this "system of justice" are just as bad as the government. Its allfundraising, the entire legal system to line the pckets of teh government and make u feel "protected and served". Best of luck to you kind sir

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

It's nice to see that this thread lives on and corgi is still selling the collection. I remember seeing the site in October 08

It's a damn shame I'm broke and don't have money. I would snatch up so much from you. So much nice stuff in my sz 13

DS supas in a 13. That's a once in a lifetime find right there. You never see those.
i cant beleive it either its beena year and i havent listed $#@! yet. My thrid pair of supas for sale. i'll even have danny sign the box likethe sneaker painters will do for you! The blog really isnt about buying. Wait who am i kidding yes it is. BUT and i stress BUT its also about just lookin atold common shoes, having great conversation, saying what you want and when u want, and we all having the same opportunity to do it our way!! Bro, at the snailspace i go i'll be updating through the next 8 times they retro the infrared 90s. I got doubles and triples plus in all those first and second series SBs.Well except for the denims. I bought one pair. I was pissed that they were charging $160 for them so i only bought one. And i gave them to a good friend ofmine who doesnt even skate or like shoes but he likes jeans a few months back. Why not? he's a friend. They come far and few inbetween. Theres a lot ofstuff i put up that you dont see too often whether it be a sups or just a GR alpha force. I love it all the same. I love shoes. Simple and plain.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

i cant beleive it either its beena year and i havent listed $#@! yet. My thrid pair of supas for sale. i'll even have danny sign the box like the sneaker painters will do for you! The blog really isnt about buying. Wait who am i kidding yes it is. BUT and i stress BUT its also about just lookin at old common shoes, having great conversation, saying what you want and when u want, and we all having the same opportunity to do it our way!! Bro, at the snails pace i go i'll be updating through the next 8 times they retro the infrared 90s. I got doubles and triples plus in all those first and second series SBs. Well except for the denims. I bought one pair. I was pissed that they were charging $160 for them so i only bought one. And i gave them to a good friend of mine who doesnt even skate or like shoes but he likes jeans a few months back. Why not? he's a friend. They come far and few inbetween. Theres a lot of stuff i put up that you dont see too often whether it be a sups or just a GR alpha force. I love it all the same. I love shoes. Simple and plain.
You're good people Corgi. Did the buyer for those Sakuras pay yet?
devil.gif

I wish you would update like you used to before man. 2 pairs a day, everyday. I've seen some of the most amazing kicks on your blog like those Stash BWs orthose Turbo Pink 95s.

as soon as i get a new dog I will be sending pics to you sir

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Corgi- I noticed that you have sooooo many damn shoes, but no PE's. You're definately the exception to the rule.......seems anyone with the kinda on-line "rep" you have is deep into PEs, for whatever reason.

What are your thoughts on PEs.....seems like you're not a fan of most that collect them........why is that?

Be well.
dont think i forgot about this topic. i have a lot to say on it (big surprise) and it may cause a bit of a stir from the memorabilia...errrr...PEcollectors. But like always i offer my heartfelt honest opinion and hope anyone who replies does the same. I'll start with this. Jordan PE collectorsshould never knock anyone for not being a true "sneakerhead"(all of you know i HATE this tem and and would never use it to describe myinvolvement andpassion for sneakers or degrade sneakers by calling it the "shoe game" or for that matter "retire from the shoe game"...so i digress....),for collecting only based on "hype". PE collectors or lket me clarify myself Jordan PE collectors in my opinion dont like jordan at all. They likefaux hype and will acheive it by any means possible including fraud, inflated prices, and drinking the "just because its a PE it's limited KoolAid". In short Jordan PE collectors who worship and tribute jordan why dont you buy all the brand jordan shoes that have been coming out these past 10+years including the trunners, team shoes, etc etc. How bout that Air Jordan 6 boot? Wheres that. Any Jordan Pure's in that Jordan Collection of yours?Essentially you are buying memorabilia. Often memorabilia thats supposdto go to charities but somehow end up in your hands. Now im no saint but lets be honest,those autographed PE's prolly werent signed for you. This is not theory but fact that need not be detailed. No point. I do respect your passion for uberlimited ultra expensive showcase trophy shoes. I have a Mike Piazza bobblehead doll that i love. I have a ton of Khaild El-Amin basketball cards (my dog el-ais named after Khalid because she to is short and stumpy!!) I have memorabilia too that i showcase. I will continue later on this whether anyone cares or not.Mostly what i dislike is the fact that PE collectors wont admit what they are collecting; perceived hype and adoration from others. Jordan PE's are a hugebusiness with a very ugly side to it. If any of you PE geeks read what I, a shoe geek, writes and are offended its not personal. But we all know the storiesthat can be told about the PE business is sickening. I'll add more later but PEs arent very exclusive, and all u need is money to buy them. Theres alwaysexceptions but if im off please feel free to correct me. I presonally would rather have autographed memorabilia than an autographed sneaker or a PE. There isone dude, i beleive UCASTA who has such a sick PE collection. A true PE collection. That no one can rival. Jay and Shundy, i know my words would never bothereither of you even though i know you disagree. You are men amongst boys.

itsmedallas--------------You're good people Corgi. Did the buyer for those Sakuras pay yet?
devil.gif

I wish you would update like you used to before man. 2 pairs a day, everyday. I've seen some of the most amazing kicks on your blog like those Stash BWs orthose Turbo Pink 95s.

as soon as i get a new dog I will be sending pics to you sir

------thanks for the kind wiords. Hope all is well with you, your wife, the miklitary and fam in vegas. (i remember more stuff about people than shoes). I wishi would update like i used to also but its very tough for me to get the shoes and then once i get them store them. So i slowed down. And to be honest, i sold alot of stuff (a few hundred pairs real real fast) and decided to slow things down a bit for my advantage. People send me emails saying "i'll offer yousuch and such amount for a certain shoe since its been up on your blog for 6 months and no ones bought it". Beleive me i respectfully decline ioffers allday. Get inquiries for all shoes. Go through whats sold and you will see. Just because i dont update as much doesnt mean i dont sell. Yesterday and today isold 4 pairs and two days before that sold another. So although it may be a burn that the site isnt updated as frequently from my standpoint im comfortablewithit because i still sell shoes often, and stillhavent put a dent in what i have to sell.
As usual the "i promise i'll pay" guy from the sakuras who is pretty prominent on NT flaked. Actually flaked twice. No worries. I never assume ashoe to be sold till payment comes.

There is one dude, i beleive UCASTA who has such a sick PE collection. A true PE collection. That no one can rival. Jay and Shundy, i know my words would never bother either of you even though i know you disagree. You are men amongst boys.

I appreciate the kind words Corgi, but I don't own a single PE, for much of the same reasons you just described. I really don't like the idea ofsneakers as "trophies". I think you are talking about my good friend who was a San Antonio Spurs ball boy in the 90s - TCERDA. Here is the link to his collection.

Originally Posted by ucasta

There is one dude, i beleive UCASTA who has such a sick PE collection. A true PE collection. That no one can rival. Jay and Shundy, i know my words would never bother either of you even though i know you disagree. You are men amongst boys.

I appreciate the kind words Corgi, but I don't own a single PE, for much of the same reasons you just described. I really don't like the idea of sneakers as "trophies". I think you are talking about my good friend who was a San Antonio Spurs ball boy in the 90s - TCERDA. Here is the link to his collection.
ucasta thanks for the correction. I forget which one of you texas dudes has the sick sick sick PE collection. That few realize what it is. YesTCERDA kills it!!! Everyone should take a look at the link.
To the "trophy" thing, its like buying upperdeck memorabilia, movie posters, autographs, baseball cards, sports jerseys. Its all the same to me as aJordan PE. Its memorabilia more than anything. A trophy that eventually rots and decays. Thats the worst part about it. But on another note ucasta is alwaysposting a very diverse array of shoes he wears in the air max fam thread which is one of the few threads worth a damn on NT. i dont even go to any othersections on NT besides sneaker showcase. I like the air force thread, the am fam thread, posite thread, trainer thread, simple dunk thread, and threads thatturn into pics of players wearing shoes from the 80s and 90s and a bunch of other stuff that populates the sneaker showcase.
BUT THE ENTIRE POINT IS TCERDA KILLS IT. BOTTOM LINE. i wish more people would and could truly appreciate what he has.

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Hey thank you for the Lebron AF1!
pimp.gif

no worries bro. Thank u. I tell ya the blue swoosh above the toe box makes that shoe!
Yeah it does. Lol. Oh thank you for the stickers also. Remember if you find these in a 10.5, its mine!
lebron-james-air-force-ones.jpg

folks don't forget to follow corgi on twitter too. thats what i do and its a way to find out real quick on the shoes he puts up. good guy
happy.gif

YAOW!

DS Em 4s....signed???
Starting off the Xmas week with a bang Corgi....happy holidays to you and your fam

Originally Posted by sneakers904

^^PMed
please everyone email me direct at [email protected] for any questions since you dont wanna ask them here since this isnt a sales thread.Im not a fan of PMs, emails are much easier to navigate. All my emails come right to my phone.

Originally Posted by airon0828

folks don't forget to follow corgi on twitter too. thats what i do and its a way to find out real quick on the shoes he puts up. good guy
happy.gif

NT members this guy is my twitter guru!

Originally Posted by brickSB

YAOW!

DS Em 4s....signed???
Starting off the Xmas week with a bang Corgi....happy holidays to you and your fam
yessir DS EM4s signed. No big deal. Honestly. Most people who have these signed could care less about shoes or a jordan 4. Its just like theoffice executive who has a signed jersey hanging from his walls because someone gave it to him. He isnt a sports fan, he doesnt like the player, but its"cool". See what i mean PE hounds. Its no big deal. Well it is, only to you.

Back
Top Bottom