CORGI SHOE's stash (world's largest private collection) for sale piece by piece

Please find a pair of sz. 13 crepe air max 1's and/or bursts out of your monster stash and sell them to meeeee

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

My man Corgi, you know the game all to well...

U caught me slipping recently and got me in check... lol

Now I'm playin ping pong in my head trying to make a decision... Ill hit u up in a few... Be well homie...
hahaha. it happens to the best of us.

I cant believe I am just finding this. Ive sat here and read 15 pages and cant believe the humble attitude of this Corgi fellow. And his love of dogs is justas sweet!

I hope to be able to say I got at least one pair from your collection but just being able to read this and follow the process is awesome real talk!

The buying,selling, conversating on shoes would be much more enjoyable if everyone I dealt with had the same attitude as this gentlemen. All I can say is Iwill now be passing this info of the blog onto everyone who will listen and will now add it to my daily website checks.

Thanks again man!

Dude's a good guy, negotied a couple of prices through email but working holidays has side tracked me. I'm going to invest in a few kicks, don'tmind on a few being worn because I rock all my kicks.

Stay on your grind Corgi, it will all sell eventually...

Every pair I have purchased from you has been some of the best customer service I have had...[/shamwow]

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Corgi,

Man i tried so hard to convince my fam on taking the black lab :/

Good luck with everything.
a sincere thanks to you. I truly appreciate it.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Need. More. Blazers. (Sz.12)
lots more to come sir. Thats my size. I will be "showcasing" so much more stuff. Seriously with what i have left and the pace i go ihavent put a dent in the showcase of the shoes. Blazers are dope my favorite are the all blk leather with the white swoosh i beleive made in 2002 that werereduced to $14.99 at finishline.

Originally Posted by raeqwon28

Buy this Dude Shoes! I dealt with this you this summer(SB Air Trainer 1 size 13) and you are a polite stand up guy. I check it everyday just waiting on some Air Maxes, or some Vintage Basketball Nikes(sz 12). I'm spreading the word homie!

thanks for the positive words. I truly appreciate a lot of you who vouch for me and my legitimacy. It amazes me how skeptical people are these days but then isee how many frauds and scam artists are out there. Whats even funnier is that throughout the years some of the biggest scumbags have been your "shoegods". Some have been outed but many havent and its truly a shame. I mention "culture vulture" a lot. Theres a lot of "shoe gods" whoi feel are theee (not theeee Ohio St University...thats for you Shundy) biggest frauds and fakes out there. But there is a very ugly side to sneakers. From thetop to the bottom. There will never be a tell all from me but i cannot beleive who gets away with what and for how long.

Free bump for Corgi...

Also good sir did you ever think that maybe New Balance dosen't lace you for free because your already sold on their product? Pepper in some bad reviews oftheir product every onec in a while and I'm sure they will hook you up...

Just messing...

Seriously though NB's are the best sneakers I've run in and my 993's are still going strong...1 5K and being worn every day for just abouteverything and they still look like I picked them up last week...Love this model...

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Please find a pair of sz. 13 crepe air max 1's and/or bursts out of your monster stash and sell them to meeeee

i know i got em. just finding them. But in due time sir. i got a few years to go. Thanks

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Originally Posted by oo206oo

I just wanted to drop in and say that i think its pretty solid of the mods to let this thread live. They could have easily shut it down long ago, and would have been well within their rights, but they havent.

Anyway, good luck with the sales Corgi. Ive been selling some of my "collection" on ebay lately and the fees are raping me weekly. Its good to see some people buck the system and not get taken by eBay's ridiculous fees. I just dont have the patience, so kudos to you sir.
the mods could shut it down. If they wanted but why? im not on some kiddie forum post banging trying to just cause chaos and insult people. . Thats what the mods should be looking for. Or blatant selling. Im just talking about my shoes, not selling through the thread, and it seems to be going well with 18 pages now considering what it is and there has been positive contributions even when people disagree. eGay is ridiculous. And to be honest selling through sneaker forums can be a disaster because of so many frauds and fakes out there. I have built a solid reputation. So i have been able to do what i have done. Its not easy to have a lot of stock in varying sizes and years. U have to be pretty weird to have what i have. Weird but fortunate.

Well said, sir.. And thanks for the comments/compliments above.. it has tremendous meaning coming from you, real talk.
I've been seriously considering selling A LOT of stuff lately.. I know I've been saying that for years now, but honestly, I don't need 6 of this or 5 of that.. maybe 2, MAYBE 3, of my absolute favorites, and that's plenty. I'd love to get down to just a few hundred, and I'll be good for YEARS...
I mean, what's the REAL point of being, I dunno, say, 35-40 years old, with 3,000 pairs of sneaks? so some kids on the interweb can see it and e-stroke you? no thanks.. I mean, yeah, it's cool to get the hard to obtain stuff, and put up some pics every so often, but honestly, you (collectively) get a little jaded after a while.. I know you understand what I mean, homie.
I remember seeing those Curry AM1's years ago, when they first dropped overseas.. I think I was in Japan, and HAD to have them, thinking they would NEVER make it on these shores.. ha.. let alone the outlets for $20-$30... like you said, though.. it all evens out..
Enough of the thread hijack.. ha.. All the best, brotha...
i never wanted to sell the shoes but i cam out of prison had no money, and no one wanted to hold my shoes for me anymore. So i had to sell them.But realistically, after not paying attention to shoes at all since 03/early 04 it wasnt that difficult. I just felt so dissasociated with shoes. The toughestpart was having to try and deal with eGay or not being a "newb" on these shoe stroke boards and being allowed to sell the shoes. So i did what wasnatural. Went to wordpress.com, saw what flight club did as far as categories (with the helpful suggestions of Ruffin51) and asked a few people to help get theword out. What is the real point of having that many pairs? exactly especially since i was a virtual unknown except for when the hundreds blew me up in 2004for a bit. But i never took em to shows or did summits or really talked much about them anbd certainly didnt look at them myself except when i would get apair. So basically why have them, i only wear a few of them and my "shoe dreams" were ended by two things: me going to prison again and the brandsbastardizing themselves and compromising their integrity. BUT and I stress BUT IN AN EFFORT TO APPEASE THE "SNEAKERHEAD" who ate up all thegimmicksand crap and bells and whistles and still do. So sure we can all knock the shoe brands but we all needto take a look in the mirror or moreso our closets andsee the truth.
Curry's are just a bit of luck on my end. Finishline had them for $30, then $19.99 then $14.99 and that was when you could use the coupons like $10 off a$50 purchase or $25 off a $100 purchase. Do the math. Plus i knew a lot of the shadeball managers and district managers in the mall store companies who rantheir own businesses as well as their respective companies. So i bought maybe 50 pairs. Sent a few size runs to a very influential sneaker spot in toronto forsome favors they could do for me and voila i have about 18 pairs of currys sitting. Ive sold a fair amount but its just an example of how i thought and howthings worked. I always just figured i'd end up being a shoe trader. People used to do that actually before it became "shoe selling". So my tradebusiness and why i have so many odd sizes of muliple pairs is now a "sales business".
Im very jaded and can never buy a shoe again but will take my memories to the grave. And truthfully thats all i need. I may come off as bitter but i still dontknow a single person who has the passion for shoes i have. And personally all of you should feel that way about yourselves. Its not being better than, its havepride and respect for our little hobby.

Man, and that's what it's all about...
I love reading about that stuff, man. Not the incarcerated part, of course, but the hustle, the grind.
Years ago, I took over a tattoo shop from my old boss/junkie. Once he became a junkie, I had to roll, and a year or so later, I owned the shop. Long storyshort, it didn't work out so well, due to me not wanting to trade tattoos for dope, so it was pretty slow. Had to do what else I knew - hustle, sneakers,and artwork. It just worked out that a friend of mine was a shipping and receiving manager at a Nike clearance outlet (R.I.P) and would call me when stuffwould come in... you name it, and it was there.. SB's, AM's, Jordans, you name it.. Atmos AM1's and 95's were $24.99.. Heineken dunks,Supa's, ZooYork's, chocolates, Gino 1's.. 1st series stuff.. all were $29.99. Needless to say, I was buying 'em by the case..
Homie, I'm nobody either.. just some dude that just loves the sneakers, the nostalgia, the history, the chase, just like you do.. I remember seeing thepics that were posted of your crib and thinking 'HOLY $H..." crazy.. even crazier, was that I definitely understood that it was LOVE. When you haveall sizes of everything? to me? that says "damn, I need that for the collection"
Hit me up sometime, homie..

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

I cant believe I am just finding this. Ive sat here and read 15 pages and cant believe the humble attitude of this Corgi fellow. And his love of dogs is just as sweet!

I hope to be able to say I got at least one pair from your collection but just being able to read this and follow the process is awesome real talk!

The buying,selling, conversating on shoes would be much more enjoyable if everyone I dealt with had the same attitude as this gentlemen. All I can say is I will now be passing this info of the blog onto everyone who will listen and will now add it to my daily website checks.

Thanks again man!
exactly what im sayin. this thing is just starting. Imma turn it into a swap meet. Selling rims, new eras, PEZ, Tupac bedazzled shirts, and shoes.Maybe even fronts for the whiggers out there. But in a ll seriousness, i can beleive you are just finding this because the sneaker showcase is the only place istop on NT. I dont go to iss because steve is a fraud and culture vulture. I do lurk the crooked tongues message boards because i have always felt the UK hashas a greater appreciation for shoes than the US. And thats about it. I speak my mind and let anyone else speak theirs. I dont message board bang or whateverelse these idiots wanna make a pair of sneakers into. I dont say "im 12 years old and have $20,000 worth of shoes in the last year and my parents give meno money". i just say what i want. Often look back and see what a schmuck i sound like but hey...it is what it is. I dont edit and NT takes out all theswear words automatically. Thats is so awesome. I remember back in teh early 2000 mods like air dirty were like the swear police. But hey, i shouldnt have toswear when talking about shoes but sometimes you just gotta say *#%%. Again this sint a selling thread but a showcase and talk about anything thread. I sellthrough my free little blog which can be considered so graciously by the mods here on NT.
I try nd treat each emailer and poster with respect. Offers are arbitrary but my most snarky reply is "sell me every pair you can find and have at thatprice sir, i'll come to you with cash and buty them all"
thanks for checking it out. The thread is cool to me. The blog is cool sometimes. The money is always cool. Just being honest

I love reading about that stuff, man. Not the incarcerated part, of course, but the hustle, the grind.
Years ago, I took over a tattoo shop from my old boss/junkie. Once he became a junkie, I had to roll, and a year or so later, I owned the shop. Long story short, it didn't work out so well, due to me not wanting to trade tattoos for dope, so it was pretty slow. Had to do what else I knew - hustle, sneakers, and artwork. It just worked out that a friend of mine was a shipping and receiving manager at a Nike clearance outlet (R.I.P) and would call me when stuff would come in... you name it, and it was there.. SB's, AM's, Jordans, you name it.. Atmos AM1's and 95's were $24.99.. Heineken dunks, Supa's, ZooYork's, chocolates, Gino 1's.. 1st series stuff.. all were $29.99. Needless to say, I was buying 'em by the case..
Homie, I'm nobody either.. just some dude that just loves the sneakers, the nostalgia, the history, the chase, just like you do.. I remember seeing the pics that were posted of your crib and thinking 'HOLY $H..." crazy.. even crazier, was that I definitely understood that it was LOVE. When you have all sizes of everything? to me? that says "damn, I need that for the collection"

love that line right there......it sums it up. Well put Sir.

Corgi- stoppin by to check in. Be well brother!

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Years ago, I took over a tattoo shop from my old boss/junkie. Once he became a junkie, I had to roll, and a year or so later, I owned the shop. Long story short, it didn't work out so well, due to me not wanting to trade tattoos for dope, so it was pretty slow. Had to do what else I knew - hustle, sneakers, and artwork. It just worked out that a friend of mine was a shipping and receiving manager at a Nike clearance outlet (R.I.P) and would call me when stuff would come in... you name it, and it was there.. SB's, AM's, Jordans, you name it.. Atmos AM1's and 95's were $24.99.. Heineken dunks, Supa's, ZooYork's, chocolates, Gino 1's.. 1st series stuff.. all were $29.99. Needless to say, I was buying 'em by the case..
Homie, I'm nobody either.. just some dude that just loves the sneakers, the nostalgia, the history, the chase, just like you do.. I remember seeing the pics that were posted of your crib and thinking 'HOLY $H..." crazy.. even crazier, was that I definitely understood that it was LOVE. When you have all sizes of everything? to me? that says "damn, I need that for the collection"

couldnt agree with Cb and you both more. No matter what you have in your collection or how many pairs of "heat" all you have is shoes.You are nobody and shouldnt be acting and posting like u are. Like i always say, bragging about your "heat" or "ultra limited i want to strokeJordan PE" (hey jordan PE collectors why do you all have the same rare one of a kind shoe? why do you think you are special> all u need is money andyou can be the biggest and bestest PE "shoe god") is like bragging about your stamp or pez collection. Anyone wanna shoe me your PE Cabbage patchthat jeff or marcus jordan owned as a kid please post them in this forum.
We are alkl somebody and should be proud of what we own but not worship and tribute someone for what they own. Moreso for how they act, carry themselves, andCONDUCT BUSINESS. Shoe gods, you will be exposed if you keep doing what you are doing to honest kids whio think they are getting that you know you arentselling!!!

couldnt agree with Cb and you both more. No matter what you have in your collection or how many pairs of "heat" all you have is shoes. You are nobody and shouldnt be acting and posting like u are. Like i always say, bragging about your "heat" or "ultra limited i want to stroke Jordan PE" (hey jordan PE collectors why do you all have the same rare one of a kind shoe? why do you think you are special> all u need is money and you can be the biggest and bestest PE "shoe god") is like bragging about your stamp or pez collection. Anyone wanna shoe me your PE Cabbage patch that jeff or marcus jordan owned as a kid please post them in this forum.
We are alkl somebody and should be proud of what we own but not worship and tribute someone for what they own. Moreso for how they act, carry themselves, and CONDUCT BUSINESS. Shoe gods, you will be exposed if you keep doing what you are doing to honest kids whio think they are getting that you know you arent selling!!!
Nice!!!

Edit: And I used to collect Pez when I was a kid...
roll.gif

Corgi- I noticed that you have sooooo many damn shoes, but no PE's. You're definately the exception to the rule.......seems anyone with the kindaon-line "rep" you have is deep into PEs, for whatever reason.

What are your thoughts on PEs.....seems like you're not a fan of most that collect them........why is that?

Be well.

couldnt agree with Cb and you both more. No matter what you have in your collection or how many pairs of "heat" all you have is shoes. You are nobody and shouldnt be acting and posting like u are. Like i always say, bragging about your "heat" or "ultra limited i want to stroke Jordan PE" (hey jordan PE collectors why do you all have the same rare one of a kind shoe? why do you think you are special> all u need is money and you can be the biggest and bestest PE "shoe god") is like bragging about your stamp or pez collection. Anyone wanna shoe me your PE Cabbage patch that jeff or marcus jordan owned as a kid please post them in this forum.
We are alkl somebody and should be proud of what we own but not worship and tribute someone for what they own. Moreso for how they act, carry themselves, and CONDUCT BUSINESS. Shoe gods, you will be exposed if you keep doing what you are doing to honest kids whio think they are getting that you know you arent selling!!!
wise words right there! $#!t all of it is full of great words corgi....all of it!

i bought a pair of New Balance 999's from you and I must say they are some of my favorites, i will definately be spending some Christmas cash on yourshoes, thank you so much for everything

oh yeah tell Bubba happy belated birthday for me

corgi what up man thanks for the la af2s i bought from you today
no disrespect to any nt'er i have done bussiness with but he is the
best when it comes to do business with ill be seeing more of your stash in
my collection thanks bro...sorry i left in a rush too had got sick lost in downtown and at that time was starvinglol

oh man i got a dog name porky what you think about that ha

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Dude's a good guy, negotied a couple of prices through email but working holidays has side tracked me. I'm going to invest in a few kicks, don't mind on a few being worn because I rock all my kicks.
thanks kindly sir. Sometimes it works ot sometimes it dont. As longas there's dialogue theres always a shot. Pay your bills, provide for yourloved ones and responsibilities, not your feet. Wear em all, ice em all, sell em all. Its all the same. No matter what we want to say or pretend its abusiness. Just like bacon, just like snickers, just like juju bees at the movies. Its all a business. There thryin for socialism but its not here yet!

Corgi- I noticed that you have sooooo many damn shoes, but no PE's. You're definately the exception to the rule.......seems anyone with the kinda on-line "rep" you have is deep into PEs, for whatever reason.

What are your thoughts on PEs.....seems like you're not a fan of most that collect them........why is that?

Be well.
a, i will definitely get into this one. I need to speak volumes on it and then tell all my beloved PE collectors that they prolly wont be sendingme a xmas/kwanza/chanukkah(sp), festivus card this year because as my into PE collectors are frauds, very disillusiioned culture vultures, and basically justmemorabilia collectors. Set upa booth next to upper deck or something. I need time for this one.

imma replyto each and every one of yous in the next day or two. The whole job/wife/having my dogs for the next 3 weeks things slows my lurking time on NT abit. On a side not Jake, my aunt is one of theee top PEZ collectors in the world. She has some worth 5 , 7 , $10,000. She goes to pez conventions has pezsummits etc etc. And you know what she thinks about my shoes? That im nutz. Thats wht i tell you all being Mr. Sneakernational Male is ODD to 99% of the restof society. Its not considerd cool. Now to me itsthe greatest thing ever. I love shoes and dont care. But its a personal thing. I dont need validation, iwelcome criticism/hate(hi steve mullholland). Theres nothing wrong with buying collectiong shoes, or PEZ or beanie nabies or stamps but keep itin perspective.You are not that special. And like i say time and time again. ALL U NEED IS $$$$. In a hobby where you haveto pay to buy the shoes, i wonder who will have the"best collection" with the "most heat". My favorite is the "quality over quantity posts". Its always some kid who has boughtevery tier zero, retro of a retro of a hybrid DMP pack tier zero which includes a free dildow from supreme released that year. Then they say " i collectquality over quantity". If you had more money your opinion of quality would vastly differ because you can buy more shoes. Just say "i buy what iwant, what i can afford. If i had money like some of you here on NT or money like corgi HAD...i repeat HAD, i would have a massive collection of everything andcould by GR releases as well as sleep on curbs for a battery operated shoe". No one ever has the right to say quality over quantity. Its all subjectiveand i hate to tell you but most of the time what people say is quality is what the hype sheppard has told the blinded shoe sheep to buy. Again, all it takes is$$$ and you too can become a "shoe god". Because with $$$ comes connections because everystore and reseller is nothing but a +!$$* in this weirdhobby (i refuse to say shoe game.....you all need to stop listening to so much rap. you are getting wiorse than all these kick push kill skateboarders whothink they are all on some gangster killer business. Your on plywood and 4 wheels. Relax.) Anyways im sure that was pointless but i say what i wanna say when iwanna say it so good for me bad for me who really cares.
Bottom line is thanks. I love this thread. We can discuss anything in here.
EDIT___did i really go third person on a nickname i gave myself. What exactly is the term for that? english majors help me out here. I said "If i hadmoney like some of you here on NT or money like corgi HAD". Wow i feel like a professional athlete now. Going thrid person on a nickname i gave myself.Classsic!!!

Back
Top Bottom