CORGI SHOE's stash (world's largest private collection) for sale piece by piece

yeah corgi I hope you plan to keep that blog alive and archived even after you're done selling everything off. It's like a library of Nike history, very dope to have, especially since it's put together by the person who owned all the shoes. I see that as a valuable resource for historical purposes in the future!

Corgi- what I really wanna do is go digging in the stash and pull out like 5-6 pairs. Is that possible? I live up in Norcal so thr drive to LA wouldn't be bothersome.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by nuggets

since u like glassjaw im sure u got a couple of those blazers in the stash huh corgi?
Thats one shoe Corgi doesnt have... Dont speak of it!!! Somehow someway that shoe will pop up though...
the gj blazer and the air python are the two shoes i want. I have a pair of air pythons ready for purchase but im just trying to finalize price. But the glassjaw blazer has eluded me. But in my defense, i was not around when the shoe was released or even the next years after that. But i know jwdanklefs has been lookin for me as has cleveland 222 who helped me on the pythons. But like i always say, all shoes become available at one time or another.

Originally Posted by JC5123

glassjaw
pimp.gif

always frequent your blog corgi, just havent had the luck to find anything in my sz 10-10.5, def some gems you have sir
appreciate the support. And the contribution in this thread.

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

What up Corgi!! Thought I'd add a splash of color to a wonderful thread as well.
Glad you liked my new additions! Can't even tell ya how happy I am to have found these.

Hope all is well your way!!
Buy this man's shoes!!!  Easiest transaction you'll ever have.

-Andrew-
I know people say dont quote pics but these shoes are amazing and i happen to be a significant part of this thread so its house rules. Andrew you got a fantastic pair of shoes here. Remind me of mine from 96 with a very similar colorway but they are all leather. The air burst is just a magnificent shoe. Period. Thanks for posting teh pics in this thread and all the support you've shown me.  

Originally Posted by denverairforce

yeah corgi I hope you plan to keep that blog alive and archived even after you're done selling everything off. It's like a library of Nike history, very dope to have, especially since it's put together by the person who owned all the shoes. I see that as a valuable resource for historical purposes in the future!
its definitely gonna be alive for another 2 years or so. Lots of shoes to come. I think you might be overstating the blog but i appreciate the words and i think whats important is its just put together by a regular dude who owned a bunch of shoes and decided to show and sell.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Corgi- what I really wanna do is go digging in the stash and pull out like 5-6 pairs. Is that possible? I live up in Norcal so thr drive to LA wouldn't be bothersome.
i appreciate the interest but it unfortunately is not possible. Atleast you didnt tell me basically you are doing me a favor and will gladly take shoes off my hands for pennies on the dollar like the founder of a certain company/magazine/message board did.

^ LOL wow, wonder who that could be.

Well if you change your mind LMK, I would finally have a reason to head to LA and go to Disneyland lol

Damn Corgster!!! From the looks of the blog you've been busy as hell... Takin all your pics on bakery cart as well I see...

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

^ LOL wow, wonder who that could be.

Well if you change your mind LMK, I would finally have a reason to head to LA and go to Disneyland lol
its not tough to figure out. I dont even know why this individual would want so many shoes. Since he doesnt like shoes except for the fact you can spell shoes $-H-O-E-S. 
And thanks to everyone at the consignment shops who said i couldnt sell the shoes like i am, and that nobody buys the stuff i have, and they would do me a favor and cherry pick the collection and buy me out at pennies on the dollar.
I'll just keeop being a fool and bypass eGay and your 15 to 20% sticky fingers and just do things my way with my lil ol blog.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Damn Corgster!!! From the looks of the blog you've been busy as hell... Takin all your pics on bakery cart as well I see...
im trying to step it up a  bit because i realized i have waaaay to many shoes left and its taking a lot longer than i thought. I been at it over a year and its like i havent started.
Bakery cart yes.....but its a GR bakery cart. Not a hybrid retro of a retro renamed and released every year under the "limited tag"....and my cart doesnt glow in the dark.

jake, daryl was always wearin nike, supreme, bape, becks own brand, etc etc. and nike definitely noticed and like that with the gj blazer, head auto AF1, and just flowing the beand with lots of product. Nowadays he's wearinn italian leathers.

Yeah seein Daryl for the first time in some CO.JP. dunks, in like 2001 2002 then the 2nd time in Acorn AF1s and then soon after in that photoshoot with a pair of black and gold patent 1s and Brazils is kinda what jump started me back into sneakers... I have a few framed promo photos of their's from like 2001 with him in Supreme 5 panels and Stussy hoodies and forces... He was "hypebeast" when it was cool and normal and just a lil more in tune with quality brands and not seen as "beasting", not nowadays with all the blown out crap!!!

As far as the new stuff... I think my last sentence summed that up IMO... LOL U know me...

daryl definitely was keen to shoes and brands like supreme bape nike stussy w-taps, neighborhood etc etc. being from LI and having supreme and union nyc there and touring in japan helps out a lot! I know they are producing this one on their own and having friends help. But they arent working with Ross Robinson although both the band and ross are on  good terms. Its simply a money issue.

Yeah from I hear the everything is ready to go.
5 songs have been recorded, the rest have been written, lyrics and all, but just not tracked.
So lets keep our fingers crossed its sees light this year...

we shall see. a lot of the "new" material was written 8 to 10 years ago. Its quite a process.

hey Corgi.. love your blog, bought some size 12 blue/grey low forces from you once.. Always checkin the blog/twitter for some new 11.5/12 forces
wink.gif

peace

Originally Posted by caesarovic

hey Corgi.. love your blog, bought some size 12 blue/grey low forces from you once.. Always checkin the blog/twitter for some new 11.5/12 forces
wink.gif

peace
thanks man. appreciate the support. its just a free wordpress blog so i like it even better than some trumped up selling site. Plenty of more forces to come in that size since thats around my size and i typically bought stuff in my size although u can see theres plenty that i bought in random sizes for no good reason other than i love shoes

what up corgi just saying wass up hope all is going well with moving these shoes
trying to get my money right for those coraline dunks you have

can't lie, but how the hell do you just have a pair of UENO's sitting in your collection? i mean yea you forget about kicks...but uenos'????....!!!!

hope the season is good to you bro

Originally Posted by daaznfella

can't lie, but how the hell do you just have a pair of UENO's sitting in your collection? i mean yea you forget about kicks...but uenos'????....!!!!

hope the season is good to you bro

someone owed me a favor and gave them to me a while back. I wasnt around when they were released and had never heard of them. But he said they were worth a good amount and he's right. Problem is shoes worth a lot really arent wiorth that much because theres few buyers for the shoes. Everyone wants them but somehow the prices are so inflated that no one buys because who wants to spend 1,000 on a pair of shoes. Yet prices keep going up. You guys create this artificial price market that doesnt exist. Everyone wants to sell an ueno as $100 to $1500 but no one wants to pay more than $500. So like i have said and told many of you. If you ever want to see what your shoes are worth, be honest and ask yourself how much you would buy them for and thats an indication of what they are really worth and not rthe inflated prices you all set in your mind. Luckily, i have a lot of shoes that are seldom sold especially in the sizes so im pretty much the only game in town so it truly balances things out.
Hope all is well with you. The seaon is very well. Blog is going well. Thanks for the comments and support

Back
Top Bottom