"Cough Drop" Foamposite APPRECIATION

cranberrys are very nice. but the coughdrops will last longer and look better for 2 reasons.
1) no air bubble
2) no iced sole (which i find very appealing)

im getting tired of iced soles on everything 'posite. with the exceptions of flights offcourse.

the first flightposites to drop with an iced or even slightly translucent sole....better be the royal mockup of the foam ones that BP did 
indifferent.gif

the first flightposites to drop with an iced or even slightly translucent sole....better be the royal mockup of the foam ones that BP did 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by richiecotite

I remember when the first black/reds came out, most people on NT were dissapointed the soles weren't translucent.

funny how that goes...

this is true... BUT the reason i like the '07s better is MOSTLY due to the actual foam and shape.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Im not impressed with these at all......but they do make me appreciate the solid red bottom's more....nothing stands out on these IMO ! I was hoping they would grow on me because I love black and red...

c/s

Originally Posted by richiecotite

I remember when the first black/reds came out, most people on NT were dissapointed the soles weren't translucent.

funny how that goes...

this is true... BUT the reason i like the '07s better is MOSTLY due to the actual foam and shape.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Im not impressed with these at all......but they do make me appreciate the solid red bottom's more....nothing stands out on these IMO ! I was hoping they would grow on me because I love black and red...

c/s

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

indifferent.gif

Mmmm delicious

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

indifferent.gif

Mmmm delicious

This was a well put together colorway. Unfortunately, they got no love on retail stores once they released late 2010. Footaction even has em on sale

This was a well put together colorway. Unfortunately, they got no love on retail stores once they released late 2010. Footaction even has em on sale

i should of copped when i still had a swoosh acct. smh. $+*% it, i'm coppin after All Star Weekend.....................does anybody have a comparison pic of the trans and solids? 

i should of copped when i still had a swoosh acct. smh. $+*% it, i'm coppin after All Star Weekend.....................does anybody have a comparison pic of the trans and solids? 

another six years from now these shoes are gonna be everybody holy grail. so stock up on these now!

another six years from now these shoes are gonna be everybody holy grail. so stock up on these now!

^couldn't agree more.  Cannot wait for them to hit outlets or the 120 mark like the pearls hit.  Yes, these are not as nice as the Royals but you can really say that there not on the same level as the coppers? them green joints? or pearls?

^couldn't agree more.  Cannot wait for them to hit outlets or the 120 mark like the pearls hit.  Yes, these are not as nice as the Royals but you can really say that there not on the same level as the coppers? them green joints? or pearls?

These are a perfect black and red sneaker. I got rid of all my foams a long time ago, but im gonna pick these up once they hit the outlets.

These are a perfect black and red sneaker. I got rid of all my foams a long time ago, but im gonna pick these up once they hit the outlets.

We need to be patient, these just released in Christmas, they'll be in outlets soon.....hopefully. I will get these, maybe even double up if the price is right.

We need to be patient, these just released in Christmas, they'll be in outlets soon.....hopefully. I will get these, maybe even double up if the price is right.

Back
Top Bottom