"Cough Drop" Foamposite APPRECIATION

my boy wants to sell me his pair for the low...not sure if i want to make the purchase though. can you guys post pics rocking em? thx

my boy wants to sell me his pair for the low...not sure if i want to make the purchase though. can you guys post pics rocking em? thx

I mean I think alot of people do actually like them. Just not willing to pay Retail. As soon as they hit the outlets watch them move fast...Theyre nice shoes just not 200+ nice

I mean I think alot of people do actually like them. Just not willing to pay Retail. As soon as they hit the outlets watch them move fast...Theyre nice shoes just not 200+ nice

Copped on release date with a discount trough a connect. I've always liked these. They are easy to match and you don't have to worry about the soles yellowing and killing the appeal of the shoe.

Copped on release date with a discount trough a connect. I've always liked these. They are easy to match and you don't have to worry about the soles yellowing and killing the appeal of the shoe.

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Here you go man.  Sorry the pic isn't of the best quality...I really gotta upgrade my phone lol!

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Here you go man.  Sorry the pic isn't of the best quality...I really gotta upgrade my phone lol!

COPPED IN THE SUMMER FROM HOH FOR RETAIL...ONLY SHOE I DONT REGRET NOT GETTING ON THE RACK

COPPED IN THE SUMMER FROM HOH FOR RETAIL...ONLY SHOE I DONT REGRET NOT GETTING ON THE RACK

I saw them on the shelves at my local FA the other day. On sale too. I might cop if my hb could hook me up with a discount.

I saw them on the shelves at my local FA the other day. On sale too. I might cop if my hb could hook me up with a discount.

Back
Top Bottom