Could you marry someone who absolutely could not cook?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by yancancook90

its ok ... i can cook
wink.gif
ditto
Exactly

Would be a big factor... honestly... just think about it.

If she cant cook... and you cant cook besides grilling... dinner time is going to be an issue.

NO!

wasnt it chris rock who said

"i may not wanna $%^* everyday... but I do wanna eat everyday"

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

If that's what you want to come home to, you need to marry a nice girl from South America.

Anyways...there's a BIG difference between a girl who refuses to cook, and a girl who at least tries....if the girl tries, then she can get better over time....it's the one that REFUSES that you have to be wary of...no motivation to do some of the most routine things probably will lead to other problems down the road...

qft

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I've been thinking about this constantly. I don't want to be with anyone who can't cook and bake. I need to come home to good meals. I love cooking and I'm pretty good at it, so I'll do my share too. But I'm not trying to eat some slop every night.

paella.jpg

This is what I want to come home to.

What the hell is that?

That looks disgusting.

home Cooking is aint no joke... we talkin about doing it 2-3 times a day for the rest of your life. (yeah i know you can take a break 1-2 days a week)

Its effin hard to comprehend when you HUNGRY!

Originally Posted by marlsj

I've been thinking about this constantly. I don't want to be with anyone who can't cook and bake. I need to come home to good meals. I love cooking and I'm pretty good at it, so I'll do my share too. But I'm not trying to eat some slop every night.

paella.jpg

What the hell is that?

That looks disgusting.

curious..what's appetizing to you?

and it's Paella

paella.jpg

What the hell is that?

That looks disgusting.

and it's Paella

OIC I've never heard of that before.

I don't eat meat so maybe that's why it looks
sick.gif
to me.

I'll usually eat anything that doesn't have meat in it.

I could date someone who was alright.. But not someone who was just plain horrible.. I was ok, but my girl (who went to Culinary school) has taught me a lot..So now there are some things I make better than her!! Whether she chooses to admit it or not. Lol.

Oh yea.. That dish up there looks amazing.

What the hell is that?

That looks disgusting.

and it's Paella

OIC I've never heard of that before.

I don't eat meat so maybe that's why it looks
sick.gif
to me.

I'll usually eat anything that doesn't have meat in it.
I like how it's disgusting because it has meat..
Instead of being like.. Eh.. I don't eat meat but do you.. You're gonna be like GROSS *$* is that?!
Sound like my son.

Yea, I'm not the best cook but with practice its getting better. So the same goes for whoever I marry, I can teach him a thing or two

I guess it depends on how the relationship is itself. I can cook a little but would rather the guy know how to cook some things too.

My other option would be, be insanely rich and have a cook or go out all the time lol.... so not realistic.

Back
Top Bottom