countdown pk.1 XIII`s

So i was looking at these on flightclubny.com and I started to realize that the ankle cut on the XIII`s looked lower than retros from `05,,it could just beme,,but check it out for yourself,,

^ what do you expect? u couldn't possibly be asking for the cut similar to the O.G.s? that would be asking for too much, you know that

indifferent.gif

It doesn't matter. As much as everyone complains about quality, they rush out and buy the product anyway. JB has everyone in a chokehold, they can releaseany OG Jordan in any crappy as quality they want to maximize profit and it will be an instant sell-out. If we want to do something about it, boycott JB. Ofcourse this will never (Y2j/EVER/Y2J)happen. Once people stop buying JB products they just throw some XIs and it will start all over again. We can sit here andcomplain all day, and I mean NT and everyone has been complaining for a good 3-4 years, and nothing will happen about it. If you want to send a message to JB,STOP BUYIN THEIR PRODUCTS!

It could just be a problem with those shoes since they were taken from the factory prematurely. Not a gaurantee, but the ones actually releasing might becorrect.

People on NT complained about the tounge being too long on the OG's, and the leather quality on the retro's which were built like tanks, now adifferent cut of the shoe which is the closest to the OG? JB will NEVER make people happy no matter if they are identical to the OG's so just shut upplease!

If anything, I would think a lower cut would be an improvement from the previous retro's since I felt that those were cut a little high and the tongue cameup way too high on me when I wore them. On the other hand, the leather looks stiff and kind of cheap in that picture. I don't mind if shoes crease becausethat's inevitable, but I like good, soft, supple leather. So basically good quality leather. I don't think any Jordan's have had that kind ofleather in years!

Who knows, it could just be that picture. My retro Flints cut my ankle when I wear them. However my OGs dont. So it may be just that shoe, or it could be anoverall thing.

I have pretty much a Deadstock pair of OG's I'll be passing on these I don't like the cut and new shape
just my 2 cents

i knew there was something! for the past couple weeks whenever i looked at them i couldnt help but notice something wasnt right...i guess thats it...what ashame

People are way too analytical. I don't know to me the cut looks pretty damn close if not right on.

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

the ankle cut difference here is nothing compared to the 99 IV and 06 IV ankle cut difference

exactly what i was thinking, at least the overall shape on these xiii's are more similar to the og than with the iv's.

i think since the background is so white that it blends in with the inside of the shoe. which to me gives it the look of being lower. idk if yall understandwat im sayin.

Back
Top Bottom