Covington Catholic High School mags students racists chants torwards indigenous march

The fact that school is literally all white is crazy to me . From staff to students , that’s wild
Segregation is very real even in 2019. Please believe. All these liberal cities like LA, NYC, Boston etc are segregated not by law but by income/social economic standing. Rich kids go to school with rich kids and poor kids go to school with poor kids and people wonder why education is unequal in this country.

So if I got this right, black Israelites doing black Israelite things, one MAGA kid gets upset, gets other MAGA kids to come back and argue with black Israelites, Native American vet steps in to break it up, he gets intimidated and taunted by MAGA kids... how exactly are they playing victim?

Segregation is very real even in 2019. Please believe. All these liberal cities like LA, NYC, Boston etc are segregated not by law but by income/social economic standing. Rich kids go to school with rich kids and poor kids go to school with poor kids and people wonder why education is unequal in this country.
People mostly self segregate anyway so I don't think any liberal or conservative pov has anything to do with it.

So if I got this right, black Israelites doing black Israelite things, one MAGA kid gets upset, gets other MAGA kids to come back and argue with black Israelites, Native American vet steps in to break it up,

and that's da point where da misinterpretation of da events unfolded.

bingo.

see jail populations or highschool populations in places like cafeterias.
I don't even gotta look that far just look at people's ig feeds to see how people mostly roll with their closest friends. Its always outliers but people self segregate themselves pretty easily often times.

**** these kids

On a plus side

Mueller is almost finished , and Cohen is about to testify

Trump is about to **** his pants

He stood in his face staring him down like a psychopath smirking.

be that as it may......so? :lol:

apparently da guy drumming came up to duke and white bread just stood there, da narrative da media painted around da scene is what made this story viral, not what actually happened.

Racist said they aren’t racist and they were just being good kids so let’s just take their word for it...... nothing to see here. Let’s just act like all logic is thrown in the trash and they are just big fans of red hats

They trolled like a NT troll. Claim you’re just strong minded and if you don’t like that it’s becuase of you.... then just claim ignorance after everything stupid was said. Next, you do it again ....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom