Covington Catholic High School mags students racists chants torwards indigenous march

Expose, expose, expose.

Im Pretty sure the admission to get into that school is to be white and racist.

Hope they close that school down.

I just read on here that people choose segregation anyway. LOL my goodness I don’t think people know what they’re saying
They do but your problem is you think you're the only one that is right on these issues and everyone else is wrong. People do self segregate oftentimes and if you disagree where is your counter. Why do most people oftentimes date, live around, hang around their own when they don't have to? Is that not self segregation?

He stood in his face staring him down like a psychopath smirking... there's no disputing that. No one calms anything down like that.

Exactly. The only ones buying the "mediation" or "solidarity" angle are wearing red hats.

They do but your problem is you think you're the only one that is right on these issues and everyone else is wrong. People do self segregate oftentimes and if you disagree where is your counter. Why do most people oftentimes date, live around, hang around their own when they don't have to? Is that not self segregation?
Were are not talking about where someone sits during lunch. Again, I don’t think you know what you’re saying. This is some ninja type statement.

Were are not talking about where someone sits during lunch. Again, I don’t think you know what you’re saying. This is some ninja type statement.
I don't know what I'm saying because you disagree. I get it but can we move past that. Self segregation is self segregation no matter how folks do it was my point esp to the post I quoted.

There is legal segregation, we all know what THAT looks like.

There is also, social/personal segregation that humans often perform on their own.

Both things CAN exist.

Saying people like to stick to their own (race/sex/gender/income/interests/attitudes) isn't saying that legal segregation has never existed (and still does to a strong degree).

Everything doesn't have to be either or yall

I don't know what I'm saying because you disagree. I get it but can we move past that. Self segregation is self segregation no matter how folks do it was my point esp to the post I quoted.
What? For every “people usually” I can get an example of the opposite. Even your initial statement has no grounds. YES, you don’t know what you’re talking about. And if you want to bring up why certain areas have large amounts of a certain race I’ll just ask you to educate yourself as to why

. And if you want to bring up why certain areas have large amounts of a certain race I’ll just ask you to educate yourself as to why
Yes, some of the self-segregation that humans practice is a result of the racist laws this country was founded on.

So it is almost like a, "Make the best of the situation" type of thing. (In some cases)

There is legal segregation, we all know what THAT looks like.

There is also, social/personal segregation that humans often perform on their own.

Both things CAN exist.

Saying people like to stick to their own (race/sex/gender/income/interests/attitudes) isn't saying that legal segregation has never existed (and still does to a strong degree).

Everything doesn't have to be either or yall
I agree with your post and wasn't saying legal segregation never existed. If that's how it came across that's my bad. I was just saying even without legal separation I think folks will still mainly self segregate anyway. That's was my only point because sometimes it seems online some make it seem like without legal separation we'd all be together and just by living most of should see that isn't true most times.

What? For every “people usually” I can get an example of the opposite. Even your initial statement has no grounds. YES, you don’t know what you’re talking about. And if you want to bring up why certain areas have large amounts of a certain race I’ll just ask you to educate yourself as to why
I get it you're all wise social knower but again can we move past that bs because what does being the social knower get you? Who said you couldn't get an example of the opposite? You're not making sense. I never said it was 100 either way on anything but what is more likely to happen overall.

"AMerica was only great when yall had free labor" - 30 Minute Mark.

Man when you look at all of this, what the hell are humans doing man. All of this just seems like one big royal rumble.

"How is the buffalo going to save you. You ride a buffalo. You eat a buffalo. You can't even find a buffalo in a butcher shop."

Black Israelites going off :lol:

:rofl: Man PLEASE go to the 36:00 Mark.

I don't even know if I can type what was said on here, but peep the exchange between the Native and the Black Israelite dude.

Listen to what he called the Native dude :rofl:

I swear, there’s no way you guys are this blinded by the grey areas of life anywhere else but here.

There are some Interesting books, articles, and even podcasts on segregation and the harm integration has brought to black folks. How black teachers and schools outperformed districts that integrated. Look no further then a recent times article describing an uptick in ethnocentric schools in Brooklyn and Queens funded by wealthy minority’s who have had enough of the pedestalization of white folks in history...... a sharp contrast from the “week” dedicated to African American history most schools spend........

But we all know the US government are the ones that decided to segregate schools and also to blame for the wide gaps in funding, safety, and the teaching talent from emancipation up
To and including now.....

both in a sense are true....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom