Crazy lady flips out on black USPS worker

This is her grandmother's blog: http://grandmagrizzly.blogspot.com/ (I know, can't believe she's alive either)

She addresses the video in one entry where she calls the guy a "dusky character" (wth is that?) and writes:

"The questions NOBODY has asked is: Is this supposed postal worker actually a muslin terrorist from Africa? The accent sounds suspect."

First off lady, that's a question, not multiple questions, secondly, muslin? and finally ... 
indifferent.gif

This is her grandmother's blog: http://grandmagrizzly.blogspot.com/ (I know, can't believe she's alive either)

She addresses the video in one entry where she calls the guy a "dusky character" (wth is that?) and writes:

"The questions NOBODY has asked is: Is this supposed postal worker actually a muslin terrorist from Africa? The accent sounds suspect."

First off lady, that's a question, not multiple questions, secondly, muslin? and finally ... 
indifferent.gif

We called Winchester's home early this morning as her phone number was being passed around the Internet, hoping to reach her before her lines clogged. A woman who sounded much like the woman in the video answered with "House of Pizza, how may I help you?" When asked if Erica Winchester lived at the address she angrily declared, "All sorts of people work here, this is a pizza parlor," and hung up. Clearly she'd already been been inundated with anonymous prank calls.

roll.gif

roll.gif
 a pizza parlor though
roll.gif
roll.gif

We called Winchester's home early this morning as her phone number was being passed around the Internet, hoping to reach her before her lines clogged. A woman who sounded much like the woman in the video answered with "House of Pizza, how may I help you?" When asked if Erica Winchester lived at the address she angrily declared, "All sorts of people work here, this is a pizza parlor," and hung up. Clearly she'd already been been inundated with anonymous prank calls.

roll.gif

roll.gif
 a pizza parlor though
roll.gif
roll.gif

thesmokinggun.com has picked up on this... The internet DOES NOT PLAY. Apparently she had been arrested in 2007 and 2005. 2007 charges were dropped and apparently these recent "charges" were not pursued by the victim.

thesmokinggun.com has picked up on this... The internet DOES NOT PLAY. Apparently she had been arrested in 2007 and 2005. 2007 charges were dropped and apparently these recent "charges" were not pursued by the victim.

After reviewing Jean’s video, police filed a criminal application before a clerk magistrate for assault and battery as a hate crime. At a court hearing last November, Jean’s lawyer appeared and said that his client did not want charges filed and would refuse to testify against Winchester. As such, the case was held in abeyance for a year, and will be formally disposed of on November 24

well that sucks.

why'd he do that?

After reviewing Jean’s video, police filed a criminal application before a clerk magistrate for assault and battery as a hate crime. At a court hearing last November, Jean’s lawyer appeared and said that his client did not want charges filed and would refuse to testify against Winchester. As such, the case was held in abeyance for a year, and will be formally disposed of on November 24

well that sucks.

why'd he do that?

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

favorite tv show is oprah though. she cant be racist if thats the case.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i hope this is a joke but this is how most white people think

i got a lot white  friends that think because they friends with me they aint racist lol

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

favorite tv show is oprah though. she cant be racist if thats the case.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i hope this is a joke but this is how most white people think

i got a lot white  friends that think because they friends with me they aint racist lol

Video is disgusting but I started laughing when dude was like 'WHOOOOAAAAOOOOOOOHOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, WHY'D YOU SLAP ME MEM?"

Video is disgusting but I started laughing when dude was like 'WHOOOOAAAAOOOOOOOHOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, WHY'D YOU SLAP ME MEM?"

Yo, I NEVER understood this held up emotion that white people have toward black people and their need to let it out over avenues like internet message boards, XBOX LIVE and the Playstation Network. Blows my mind.

I've heard someone call it racial turrets.
laugh.gif

Yo, I NEVER understood this held up emotion that white people have toward black people and their need to let it out over avenues like internet message boards, XBOX LIVE and the Playstation Network. Blows my mind.

I've heard someone call it racial turrets.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Yeh, because other races don't do the same thing...

This dude called me a "honkylicious cracker" yesterday on MW2.

LOL.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Yeh, because other races don't do the same thing...

This dude called me a "honkylicious cracker" yesterday on MW2.

LOL.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

She is lucky the mailman was African and did not actually care for the nonsense she is spitting out, this would have been a different situation if this was a real African American

Wat.

She is lucky the mailman was African and did not actually care for the nonsense she is spitting out, this would have been a different situation if this was a real African American

Wat.

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Wat.
Let me further elaborate:
The man in the video had an accent of an African male.
If he was an African American male, he wouldn't have been that calm and the situation might have gotten out of hand.

Back
Top Bottom