Crazy stories from your job.

I'm 27 and currently have this 40 something chick flirting with me heavily at work. Every time I go into her office she talks about how she can see my bulge through my pants. From time to time she'll invite me into her office before the rest of her co workers can get in so she can whip it out and play with it. I kind of want to smash, but at the same time I kind of don't. I enjoy the flirting and hand jobs, but she's not my cup of tea lol.

I'm 27 and currently have this 40 something chick flirting with me heavily at work. Every time I go into her office she talks about how she can see my bulge through my pants. From time to time she'll invite me into her office before the rest of her co workers can get in so she can whip it out and play with it. I kind of want to smash, but at the same time I kind of don't. I enjoy the flirting and hand jobs, but she's not my cup of tea lol.
if she ur boss
sue and get paid
if not then enjoy the hand jobs
smash
and get free stuff
stop complaining like a lil *****

We had this one guy that has mental issues who acts like he’s all tough. He was working at the place for over 20 years. Always starts stuff with people but when others get mad and challenge the crazy guy to a fight, crazy guy would back off. The crazy guy would Sometimes bring a plastic gun with him to work. One day, crazy guy gets into an argument with this worker who’s normally pretty chill. The crazy guy told the other guy that he was gonna “smoke him” after work, and then lifted his shirt to show the plastic gun by his waistband. The other guy said f you, I’m going to HR. 15 minutes later I see like six swat team members with these big rifles and bulletproof vests, along with two big guys (like 6’3+) come in and handcuff the crazy guy out of the building.

I use to work at an at risk boys group home, I was working graveyard one night and it was between 1-3 in the morning and I got up to do bed checks. I get to the first room which happens to have the window facing out into the street and as I'm checking to see if the 2 kids are there I see a guy in all black wearing a hoodie walking up the front yard steps. it took me a while to focus and process it and in panic mode when I heard the leaves break I turned the lights on real quick and went outside, I heard the footsteps take off, the house was on a dark street on a hill so I didn't see which way he went.

when I was a cashier at the 99 cent store, an old lady mistook the gas pedal for the brakes and drove her car into the store in front of my register. as everything was going on up front I went to the break room to grab a drink and there was this girl who liked me. she asked me to get her something from the storage room and she followed me in there, closed the door and we messed around for a good bit.

at my first ever job there was a girl, cute, had a big bubble butt and C *******. we would talk and chill here and there, I tried making a move and she dissed your boy. come to find that she had a girlfriend but not only that, it was the ugly girl that worked in the warehouse with me. we kept kicking it and eventually she broke up with her and we started going out. all this behind ol girl's back and when the ex found out she came to work after missing a week or so threatening me, she didn't do ish but she did try to slash my tires. walked out of work one day and saw her ******* hunched over lumberjacking my **** :lol:

I was 18 or19 at my first job as a caregiver in a big flashy nursing home. Always working with girls who takes the job so they can get experience before they study nursing. Had countless of BJs during graveyard shift including of the registered nurse and actually hit some of them but outside of the facility. Some dudes were savage and actually do it inside the rooms while residents were asleep lol ... actually went out with some of the grand daughters, them always visits their " nana " in some short shorts and **** :evil:

I work for a grocery retailer in the transportation dept at one of our DC's. I started off as a clerk at one of the whs on site. About 1 year in I learned that 1 other clerk and a supervisor were in on a theft job. They would wait until the shift was done which was anywhere between 2-3 am. After everyone had vacated the building, the supervisor would pull his car around back and they would load up his trunk with boxed beef. Apparently they were selling it to some street taco vendor. How much? I have no clue. On one night of their meat heist, another supervisor was still lingering around on the premises. From what I heard, she was at our recycling center dock which is the building right across when she saw him driving his car around back. One thing I should mention is, they didn't really like each other to begin with. Word is, she then proceeded to notify the guard shack. Once he approached the guard shack, they asked that he step out of the car and pop open his trunk. There, they discovered the stolen product. The guard shack then proceeded to notify the head of our loss prevention dept. By 06:00 am, the cops had showed up as well as the whs manager. From there, he apparently confessed that this wasn't the first time. Also, that the cops went and searched his house (he lived with his parents by the way) and they found a huge freezer filled with meat product. I don't know if that part is true. This is just what I heard. The company took him to court. I don't think he served any jail time, but this incident is on his record now. About 6 years down the line, I talked to another supervisor that had worked with us during that time. Apparently he still hadn't been able to find employment.

I work for a grocery retailer in the transportation dept at one of our DC's. I started off as a clerk at one of the whs on site. About 1 year in I learned that 1 other clerk and a supervisor were in on a theft job. They would wait until the shift was done which was anywhere between 2-3 am. After everyone had vacated the building, the supervisor would pull his car around back and they would load up his trunk with boxed beef. Apparently they were selling it to some street taco vendor. How much? I have no clue. On one night of their meat heist, another supervisor was still lingering around on the premises. From what I heard, she was at our recycling center dock which is the building right across when she saw him driving his car around back. One thing I should mention is, they didn't really like each other to begin with. Word is, she then proceeded to notify the guard shack. Once he approached the guard shack, they asked that he step out of the car and pop open his trunk. There, they discovered the stolen product. The guard shack then proceeded to notify the head of our loss prevention dept. By 06:00 am, the cops had showed up as well as the whs manager. From there, he apparently confessed that this wasn't the first time. Also, that the cops went and searched his house (he lived with his parents by the way) and they found a huge freezer filled with meat product. I don't know if that part is true. This is just what I heard. The company took him to court. I don't think he served any jail time, but this incident is on his record now. About 6 years down the line, I talked to another supervisor that had worked with us during that time. Apparently he still hadn't been able to find employment.
i hate old snitch *** folks
like mind ya business
nosey *** lady
company dont give 2 ****s about u
but u willing to destroy someone lively hood
over some meat :smh:

i hate old snitch *** folks
like mind ya business
nosey *** lady
company dont give 2 ****s about u
but u willing to destroy someone lively hood
over some meat :smh:

Really? I hate snitches....just as much as I hate thieves. He was going to get caught eventually. This wasn’t some brainiac racket. They were stealing beef from a grocery store. He ruined his own future by making piss-poor decisions.

Really? I hate snitches....just as much as I hate thieves. He was going to get caught eventually. This wasn’t some brainiac racket. They were stealing beef from a grocery store. He ruined his own future by making piss-poor decisions.
1 u only live once

2 he was getting away with it
if loss prevention cared so much
he woulda got caught
with someone snitching

3 company could care less it seems didnt even prosecute
just tarnished his name by putting it
on his employment record
which imo is worse
and shows they were vindictive
aint like they were gonna close over night

4 to much **** going on in life for a person to be snitching
on another person for them to lose their job
was it smart?? no
but i mean if my coworker was doing that
i wouldn't care less
aint effecting me
i wouldn't go snitching is all im saying
i dont know why he was stealing beef
but we dont know other folks situations
coulda REALLY needed that extra bread

1 u only live once

2 he was getting away with it
if loss prevention cared so much
he woulda got caught
with someone snitching

3 company could care less it seems didnt even prosecute
just tarnished his name by putting it
on his employment record
which imo is worse
and shows they were vindictive
aint like they were gonna close over night

4 to much **** going on in life for a person to be snitching
on another person for them to lose their job
was it smart?? no
but i mean if my coworker was doing that
i wouldn't care less
aint effecting me
i wouldn't go snitching is all im saying
i dont know why he was stealing beef
but we dont know other folks situations
coulda REALLY needed that extra bread

That’s a tough read but I think I understand what you’re trying to say.

Like you said, you only live once. That guy made poor decisions and he has to deal with the consequences. It sucks someone ratted him out but he’s not a victim.

Strong Insta handle to post ratio.

Back
Top Bottom